Lee9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation My goal physique

Just wondering if this physique here is possible to achieve without steroids/Prohormones and all that stuff, like 100 percent naturally i need something to aim for before this it was Ulisses Jr's physique, but peoples opinions are mixed on wether he is 100 perecnt natural or not
    Attached Images

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't need steroids for that. But if that is your goal, truly your goal; if you really want it, not just "kind of" want it -- you need to think not in terms of days or weeks, but months and years. That sort of physique took years to get to that point.

If you want it, you can have it. But you have to give yourself over to the process, you have to make a tremendous commitment.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How long would that physique take for the average person?

For me, my goal is to go from a LBM of ~160lbs to 185lbs of a well-proportioned, muscular physique. How long could that take? 5lbs a year for 5 years?
    Started 2012 at over 410lbs (that was as high as my scale went) and I ended the year at 260lbs.

Still going strong while eating whatever I want - whenever I want; I just keep it to under 2000 calories a day.

TEAM IIFYC (if it fits your calories)

lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lionman1989 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEric View Post
    You don't need steroids for that. But if that is your goal, truly your goal; if you really want it, not just "kind of" want it -- you need to think not in terms of days or weeks, but months and years. That sort of physique took years to get to that point.

If you want it, you can have it. But you have to give yourself over to the process, you have to make a tremendous commitment.

How could you blatantly lie to someone like that. The guy pictured is definitely not natty and even those who hit the genetic lottery in terms of muscle growth and development would not be able to achieve the mass, the dryness, the vascularity, and the low bodyfat of the guy pictured.

Steve Reeves size and bodyfat is pretty much as good as it gets for natural athletes.
    Disregard fat loss, Acquire muscle mass

LarsD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LarsD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by unleashthelion View Post
    How long would that physique take for the average person?

For me, my goal is to go from a LBM of ~160lbs to 185lbs of a well-proportioned, muscular physique. How long could that take? 5lbs a year for 5 years?
    The picture you posted is probably not of a natural bodybuilder. It will be extremely hard, even if you hit the genetic lottery, to reach that level in +- 4 years. You can get close, perhaps, but that level of dryness + vascularity whilst maintaining mass? That would be pretty insane.

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lionman1989 View Post
    How could you blatantly lie to someone like that. The guy pictured is definitely not natty and even those who hit the genetic lottery in terms of muscle growth and development would not be able to achieve the mass, the dryness, the vascularity, and the low bodyfat of the guy pictured.

Steve Reeves size and bodyfat is pretty much as good as it gets for natural athletes.

Layne Norton. Natural. Shredded.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]