Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Plug for a great company for lifting accessories

I have to pass on the great experience I have had with Liftinglarge . com. (I am assuming it is OK to post their address since they sell powerlifting gear and do not 'compete' with bb.com. If a mod feels this is not appropriate, delete).

Anyway, I have ordered several times from them. (singlets, knee wraps, nose tork...straps, a belt...etc) Every time service is great. On my recent order, I ordered my wife a set of "crusher" knee sleeves. (A must in my opinion for good overall support without the hassle and restriction of full wraps). Anyway they came in sized wrong. (look like a manufacturing error). Mike, the owner, stepped up to the plate in a big way and took care of this in a way even more then I expected!

So for you guys looking for places to buy gear (again...a plug for crusher knee sleeves....$26 for GREAT sleeves!) liftinglarge is an awesome place.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do they have a hip squat belt? The only one I found on Amazon was like 170 bucks which seems ridiculous to me.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I have to pass on the great experience I have had with Liftinglarge . com. (I am assuming it is OK to post their address since they sell powerlifting gear and do not 'compete' with bb.com. If a mod feels this is not appropriate, delete).

Anyway, I have ordered several times from them. (singlets, knee wraps, nose tork...straps, a belt...etc) Every time service is great. On my recent order, I ordered my wife a set of "crusher" knee sleeves. (A must in my opinion for good overall support without the hassle and restriction of full wraps). Anyway they came in sized wrong. (look like a manufacturing error). Mike, the owner, stepped up to the plate in a big way and took care of this in a way even more then I expected!

So for you guys looking for places to buy gear (again...a plug for crusher knee sleeves....$26 for GREAT sleeves!) liftinglarge is an awesome place.

Im interested in those 2 ply crusher knee sleeves, can you give a quick review on them, like on warmth and support. I like the fact they are not neoprene, so they are on my want list.

Thanks for the heads up on that website!

hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hitman79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I got my lever belt from them. Great price and service.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks ID. I will check it out. I am getting more and more into the PL side. Entering the Rochester event.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by willybrokeback View Post
    Do they have a hip squat belt? The only one I found on Amazon was like 170 bucks which seems ridiculous to me.
    I bought mine from bb.com. Rated to 450lbs.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.