Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best amino acid-protein option for recovery

I'm looking for the best amino acid-protein option for recovery.
    Choose from the following candidates:
    1. Recov Bipeptides
    2. Humapro
    3. PeptoPro
    4. Protein Serum Isolate
    5. SUPER PLASMA PROTEIN (BOVINE GLOBULIN CONCENTRATE)
    6. Silk Amino Acid
    7. Silk Peptides

Also interested next:
    Recov Bipeptides made from the plasma.
    All proteins are made ??from plasma, are composed of a large number of immunoglobulins..
    Recov Bipeptides they do not?
    It turns out that both are united performance - Protein Serum Isolate (as plasma) and PeptoPro (as a dipeptide)?

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All these are overhyped and overpriced products . An cheap whey/blend/milk/solid meal will do the same for your recovery . Save your money . Your macros at the end of the day are much more important than what you take pre/intra/post workout .
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kashtan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BULLED View Post
    All these are overhyped and overpriced products . An cheap whey/blend/milk/solid meal will do the same for your recovery . Save your money . Your macros at the end of the day are much more important than what you take pre/intra/post workout .
    Thanks.
    I take enough food supplements I took out a lot of things, including BCAA, EAA, Strive, Citrulline, beta-alanine, Creapure Alzheime, and a lot of other things, including the SAA.
    I am interested in these products, because in addition to SAA, and PeptoPro (which was composed of prefabricated products) nicheg not tried it, and found no comparative reviews.
    I asked a question about these issues in other forums, I simply ignored as part of the products mentioned in the list are not sold by these sites.
    I'm a perfectionist, and have experience of about 13 years. So I'm used to paying for the best. If it's worth.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get a protein powder or eat more high-quality protein. Despite all of the hype over BCAA, there are actually 8 essential amino acids and your body can't do jack if it doesn't have all of them. Since your body makes the nonessential aminos out of essential if they are lacking, even just consuming those 8 is foolish. BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis, but what are you going to synthesize protein out of if the other necessary building blocks aren't there? You need all of the essential aminos for growth, and protein powder gets that done, so you can think of protein powder as BCAA-Plus. It is generally about 25% BCAA, contains the rest of the EAAs, and has other beneficial biofractions. If you want a delectable protein blend, I highly recommend Trutein.

sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50) sharmaau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    Get a protein powder or eat more high-quality protein. Despite all of the hype over BCAA, there are actually 8 essential amino acids and your body can't do jack if it doesn't have all of them. Since your body makes the nonessential aminos out of essential if they are lacking, even just consuming those 8 is foolish. BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis, but what are you going to synthesize protein out of if the other necessary building blocks aren't there? You need all of the essential aminos for growth, and protein powder gets that done, so you can think of protein powder as BCAA-Plus. It is generally about 25% BCAA, contains the rest of the EAAs, and has other beneficial biofractions. If you want a delectable protein blend, I highly recommend Trutein.
    This!.

Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    Thank you.
    Combinations of proteins and amino acids including the ones you mentioned - have long tried, for me it is long past stage.
    Choose only one of those in the list.
    Anyone would vote on the subject?

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are asking about a wide range of products which is hard. Most people try a few and stick to the one they consider the best out of what they have tried.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„