Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000)

- 2012 KC Chiefs Thread -

A little late.

Looking to have a good year given everybody returns healthy.

Rotoworld has our O line ranked at 4th best

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...-line-rankings

Also our D line is going to be beast.

Still down on Poe, but i figure if anybody can turn him into Bj raji or terrance cody its RAC.

go chiefs
    Kansas City Chiefs - Kansas City Royals - Kansas Jayhawks - Boston Celtics

Official <Kansas Misc. Crew> thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155055313

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll pass out some chiefers reps tomorrow off r/c
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    I'll pass out some chiefers reps tomorrow off r/c
    lol i basically have repped every chiefs and royals fan so much i need to spread out more.

You been banned bruh?

Official <Kansas Misc. Crew> thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155055313

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    KC is my second home, one of the best places I've been to. Friendly people and the tailgating is bad ass...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    KC is my second home, one of the best places I've been to. Friendly people and the tailgating is bad ass...
    I went to highschool at Raytown South. I could hear the games from my home at times.

In. ( again )
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    dat dere college football environment + alcohol = a great time

When I go down to KC and we stay the night we stay at my friends uncles house by Raytown. Its on a Lake, I forgot the name. Hes ballin though. /coolstory
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant wait for this season to start. I also love that so many sites/agencies are sleeping on this team. Lets be real with the injuries we had in 2011, if a team like Arizona signed Matt Cassel, Jamaal Charles, Eric Berry, and Tony Moeaki all in F/A; people would be talking about them non stop. Add in those guys along with Winston, Hillis, and Routt, and our roster is STACKED.

I seriously had a dream where ESPN was showing a highlight of Peyton Hillis trucking a safety for touchdown while Mitch Holtus was voice-overing "Kansas City is BULLDOZING through the AFC West"

I'm definitely gonna have to go back to KC for a game this year, I haven't been to a Chiefs game since Herm Edwards was the coach. I'll be 21 too so I can get all sorts of drunk without worrying about cops.
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Tornadic activity for me in olathe last night ( i know non chiefs related, just figured I'd share since everybody here I assume knows the area )

Taken by my neighbor, I was driving home and saw this holy phuck

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be flying out to KC sometime in October to catch a KU game on saturday and a Chiefs game on sunday, should be glorious.

I have a feeling it will be a pretty good year, the AFC west will be close but I think we pull if off. I cant wait to see Tamba blow up Manning's angus.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    News

Bowe has not reached a contract agreement

May 07, 2012 5:45 p.m. - by Bob Gretz

The Chiefs and Dwayne Bowe have not reached an agreement on a long-term contract and the veteran WR/franchise player remains absent from the team's offseason program. While Bowe could participate in the work, it's unlikely to happen; it's leverage that players seldom give up in the negotiating dance with the club. On Monday, Bowe's agent Todd France continued his plan of not talking about the negotiations.

Its really hard for me to see Bowe playing for anybody but KC, I don't know why, I just have a feeling hes really loyal.

Originally Posted by Shinya-Aoki View Post
    Its really hard for me to see Bowe playing for anybody but KC, I don't know why, I just have a feeling hes really loyal.
    It's hard for me to read the word Veteran, lol. Seems like a year ago he joined the team and was late coming in.

Its hard for me to view any wr as loyal except maybe donald driver, and chris carter. It'll be interesting to see if a deal gets done.

[QUOTE=ZBlacktt;879081291]It's hard for me to read the word Veteran, lol. Seems like a year ago he joined the team and was late coming in.[/QUOTE

This. Bowe has quietly been in the top of league for wr's over the last 3 years.

Also thanks for the rep. My first mod rep ever <3
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

[QUOTE=SRSmiscerIZsrs;879089801]Its hard for me to view any wr as loyal except maybe donald driver, and chris carter. It'll be interesting to see if a deal gets done.

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    It's hard for me to read the word Veteran, lol. Seems like a year ago he joined the team and was late coming in.[/QUOTE

This. Bowe has quietly been in the top of league for wr's over the last 3 years.

Also thanks for the rep. My first mod rep ever <3
    It's a shame Matt didn't live up to the hype and make Bowe an even better player.

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This year should be so fun to watch with all of our players back and will truly be Cassel's year to put up or shut up. We have all of the pieces to be a playoff team and compete for a SuperBowl. Can Cassel deliver? Only we can hope but I feel that Cassel is KC's weakest link and at the most important position. Which is very disheartening.

I can only hope that if Cassel doesn't show us that he's got what it takes this year, that KC takes a big step and grows a pair of balls and selling the farm for a top QB. A FRANCHISE QB. Something KC has missed in decades.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Is it September yet?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank goodness for NFL Live/ NFL32, otherwise i would probably have to kill myself from seeing baseball highlights all day.

BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BellyCummer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

In on dis Chiefs thread. I'm really hoping we can get Bowe signed and in camp so he can learn this new play book. I think that Cassel having to only receive plays from one coach will help his production this year. Last years offensive play calling/decision-making was a huge clusterfuk with Haley, Zorn, and Muir trying to agree on what to call.
    Missouri Tigers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    It's a shame Matt didn't live up to the hype and make Bowe an even better player.
    Im willing to give Matt ONE more year. The offensive line was in shambles last year. With the addition of Winston and adding through the draft im pretty excited. I also really like the addition of Hillis. If Matt cant produce this year then its time to cut their loses and move on. If he can return to form when he led us to the playoffs Id be happy. Im not expecting Tom Brady numbers but he had a sneaky good year when he threw for 27 tds and 7 ints. All about red zone efficiency imo. Doesnt have to put up flashy numbers as long as they punch it in at a high rate!
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

lol i basically have repped every chiefs and royals fan so much i need to spread out more.

You been banned bruh?
    Totally missed this post. Yea I was banned from Jan 1 to April 19th.

Rep'd for missing me
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    Totally missed this post. Yea I was banned from Jan 1 to April 19th.

Rep'd for missing me
    lololol just imagine, all of the chiefs fans on this board are mountain climbing and one goes missing, you know somebody is gone and something just doesnt feel right.

Whatd they get you for?

lololol just imagine, all of the chiefs fans on this board are mountain climbing and one goes missing, you know somebody is gone and something just doesnt feel right.

Whatd they get you for?
    I lost a ban bet (cowboys vs giants week 17)

Got banned then created a troll account and made a thread "Jkeith has a huge boner right now" because the Texans finally got their first playoff win ever. I said congrats, and wasnt even a dick about it. He ip traced, saw I had a banned account and perm banned me. I asked the admin to overturn it, he did but punished me with 3 more months of banning. said if I was caught creating a troll account in that time he wouldnt lift the perm ban.
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pics from the Vikes vs Chiefs game last year...
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.

IMO the 15lb gain in our O-line from going from Wiegmann to Hudson is going to be a big difference when our offense gets in the red zone and short yardage situations. Following the Pioli model, when Allen replaces Lilja in 2013 our O-line will gain another 17lbs. Having a center/guard combo of 285 and 290lbs really killed us these last two years in those situations.

I would like to see our RBs do a better job of finishing off runs for TDs, how many times in 2010 did one of our RBs get a long gain but get caught at like the 5? A lot. I remember seeing the same **** happen for K-State in 2011, Hubert and Klein would both break off 20-40 yard runs but get caught at like the 8.

Long story short, our run game along with a little play-action/1st down passing will definitely be good enough to get us to the red zone. An efficient season from Cassel in the red zone and we will be back to the playoffs. Also, our defense is going to be straight nasty this year.

Can't Wait!

God i love that GIF.

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is one of the most talented Chief rosters I can remember. Last roster that was this talented was probably when Vermiel was here but talent doesn't always equate to having a good season so we'll have to wait and see how we do.

I mean think about our roster

QB- Average but could have a great year
    RBs- Arguably best in the league
    Oline- not great but good
    WRs- same as Oline
    TEs- should be really good if Moeaki can stay healthy
    Dline- good, could be great if Houston keeps getting better, will be really good if at the end of the year Poe plays well.
    LBs - DJ makes this group decent
    CBs- good
    Safeties- Great.. Berry and K lewis oh lawd...
    Kicker- good
    Punter - who cares lol... just kidding should be decent

Obviously injuries can change this but if we can stay healthy we're r going to have a good team.

U guys see what JC said? Seems like he is ready to get back out there.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/79...le-talking-big

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell yeah in on this. Grew up in swmo then moved to kc after college. Went to royals and chiefs games all season. Back in swmo again so we go to a few games every year. Hopefully staying there for allstar game stuff. Fuking love kc tailgating!

Cassell need to step up and those injured guys need to come back strong!
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

In on Chiefs thread.

Will contribute in a bit.
    310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

getting everybody back on recharge.

D bowe is on twitter now, aww yeahhh

Some new chiefs blood in the thread this year! AWWWWYEAAAAH.jpg

Charles says hes about 80%. Also said he thinks he will come back faster than he was before. Oh lawdy!
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Lighter charles = you cant catch him

Poe seeming Thick, Solid, Tight in OTA's