Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Misc Writer Crew - Misc Writing Challenge!! Wordsmiths assemble!

The Idea:
    This thread here is for brahs who wanted to improve his/her writing skill, for whatever purpose; let it be writing a novel, screenplay, short stories, essays, internet posts, poems, reports, cover letters...Writing well, not just writing, is one of the most useful skill you can master. It can get you that A grade in English classes, a good cover letter can land you that job you want, in some cases, writing a great novel/screenplay can push you to CEO'ing 10k a day league, or shut up that ******* pseudo-intellectual hipster on the misc. What I'm trying to say is, writing is a skill that should be learned by everyone.

Writing, just like any skill, needs to be practiced, to be refined. Like everyone and their mother, I'm trying to be a novelist. In Malcolm Gladwell's Outlier, the author had a rule to mastery of a skill that I found very reasonable, the rule said that if one was to spend 10000 hours at doing something, he/she will bet he master at it. 10000 is a fukton of time. But you don't need to master writing to be a competent writer. The point of this thread is to encourage miscers to write everyday, the more the better. Personally, I strive for at least 1000 words a day, but I usually force myself to write more than that. In this thread, we will discuss the art of writing, career paths, books, critique each other...

I highly encourage you brahs to post one paragraph a day of what you write that day, it could be anything, from a story, screenplay, essay, report, or just your diary. If you want, we can critique your work, but there are a few things I must throw on the table first. We used to have a thread like this, it was going well until OP turned out to be a *******, he got offended at the criticism he received, and turned rather hostiles, and the thread was soon forgotten. The one rule is that you should not ever defend your work, but let it speak for itself. If I criticize your work, it does not mean that I think I'm a better writer than you are, it just means that I, a reader, a judge of your work, find flaws in it.

I've gotten seriously into writing since last year, and had been writing every day. My goal is to publish novels one day, because of that, I need to practice daily. But writing is a very lonely pursuit, even though it needn't be. That's why I want us wordsmiths to get together and try to better a skill so overlooked in society these days. There's a concept that lurked inside the writing communities that you will be proficient in writing after 1 million words, so remember that regardless of the quality of your writing, it would work toward that 1 million word count.
    Since last year, my writing had improved drastically, it went from just barely able to form a sentence to ObamaNotBad.jpg. So years down the line, it is not too farfetched to expect that I'll be earning a living with my work.

The Challenge:
    Just write everyday, *******s.

Inb4 *Crickets
    inb4 Misc is a bunch of illiterate, femur swinging troglodytes
    inb4 No one gives a shiit
    Last edited by Azn00Superman; 02-03-2013 at 03:30 AM.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An excerpt from my journal today, since I didn't write anything else:

" So right now I'm so hollow, having nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to. Upon writing this entry, I suddenly realized my lonely future, of growing old by myself, of not having enough , of being alone, that thought alone could drive a person into hysteria, maybe that's why women are too eager to be tied down. They don't want to be alone. I can't blame them."

inb4 beta.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000) Bookwriter is just really nice. (+1000)
    niqqu wtf happened to the last thread?!

Also stronger user name to thread content. yo
    Swedish Master Race Crew
    Short guy Crew
    Walk around on tippy-toes to seem taller Crew
    Cry about height Crew
    Cant gain weight Crew
    Only eat 1500kcals because mom told me so Crew
    Proudmanlet sized Crew

BioX!WKCDb9bd.w

http://highcoastscrolls.wordpress.com/
    -Flash fiction for the non-squirmish

Originally Posted by Bookwriter View Post
    niqqu wtf happened to the last thread?!

Also stronger user name to thread content. yo
    ******* OP got offended when other posters were poking fun at his spelling/grammar mistakes and got all defensive with the criticisms, turned hostile with everyone, no one had posted there in a while.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You use too many unnecessary commas.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by VestBrah View Post
    You use too many unnecessary commas.
    I know brah. That and conjunctions, it's just that I keep using them unconsciously without thinking.
    If you're talking about the journal entry, any idea how I can edit that chit and still keep the original content?

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    I might be somewhat in on this thread. I'm on that non-writing writer time. BRB, reading 52 books in 52 weeks has made it tough to have time to write.

I'm horrible about overusing commas, and usually unsure when to use a semicolon. I generally hope that if I ever get published I'll have a much better editor other than myself. I would attempt your journal entry as something like this, although I'm not saying it is the most correct way to write it:
    Shiit. That's it. The semicolon is perfect. Thanks brah. I see some mistakes in my original entry too. Here's the rewrite:

"So I'm hollow, having nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to. Upon writing this entry, I suddenly realized my future, the future of growing old by myself, of not having enough, of being alone. That thought could driver a person into hysteria; maybe that's why women are too eager to be tied down. They don't want to be alone. I can't blame them."

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    I might be somewhat in on this thread. I'm on that non-writing writer time. BRB, reading 52 books in 52 weeks has made it tough to have time to write.
    Write everyday brah. 1000 words would take me like 20 minutes to write, the thing is if it's a first draft, it's gonna be shiit anyway so I won't focus much on the immediate narrative. My first draft would go something like: "Shannon sat down with black guy, he wore a beanie cap, they drank coffee." Then expanded on that sentence in the revision.
    What do you write?

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Sample of writing done today:

Ashley shook him awake, and immediately, he knew something was very, very wrong. There was a deafening sound coming from the back door. Joe was shouting, Ashley's cries assaulted his ears. He opened his eyes and found, with much dismay, that it was night. He scrambled out of the couch and ran toward the kitchen. There was glass on the floor. Joe was wrestling with an huge infected lying on top of him. Gianna, dislodged from her wheelchair and sprawled on the ground, was beating at the infected feebly with her fists. He was about to run to help them when a pair of bleeding eyes appeared from the broken frame of the patio door. The second infected fell upon Gianna.

"Help!" she looked at him through her bruised eye sockets and pleaded while the infected was ripping the hair from her scalp.

[Cannot post this sentence because it's so broken and will need fixing]

He turned, took Ashley's hand, and ran out the door. The last thing he heard from his neighbors was Gianna's accursing screams before they, too, faded into the night.
    This is a fanfiction to 28 days later I'm writing to hone my skill, this is the first draft so I need to revise at least twice. Criticism is absolutely welcome.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Registered User trillatreefitty's Avatar
    trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think of weird stuff before I fall asleep, here's something from my notes on my iphone.

"Vulgarity and vanity vs hard work and flexibility, life's been more satisfying shying from the high road. Am I wrong to chase a life in abundance, rather than one shaming pleasure for honor? I'm used to thinking in rigid bars, but I'd rather make lava from this gold to melt the chains I've crafted for myself. All I know is I'm an animal."

Originally Posted by trillatreefitty View Post
    I think of weird stuff before I fall asleep, here's something from my notes on my iphone.

"Vulgarity and vanity vs hard work and flexibility, life's been more satisfying shying from the high road. Am I wrong to chase a life in abundance, rather than one shaming pleasure for honor? I'm used to thinking in rigid bars, but I'd rather make lava from this gold to melt the chains I've crafted for myself. All I know is I'm an animal."
    Explain this bro. I don't understand it.

But yeah one of the times I find most creatively stimulating is when I'm in the shower.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interdasting.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post
    I know brah. That and conjunctions, it's just that I keep using them unconsciously without thinking.
    If you're talking about the journal entry, any idea how I can edit that chit and still keep the original content?
    Using too many unnecessary commas disrupts the flow of your sentences. Use more periods (start new sentences), semicolons, re-word your sentences, or simply don't use the commas at all sometimes.

For example, instead of:

"Writing, just like any skill, needs to be practiced, to be refined."

A clearer way to write it would be "Just like any skill, writing needs to be practiced and refined".

Also, make sure you're using the correct tenses. There are a few tense issues in the OP.

I like the idea though, keep it up brah.

Originally Posted by briiii View Post
    Using too many unnecessary commas disrupts the flow of your sentences. Use more periods (start new sentences), semicolons, re-word your sentences, or simply don't use the commas at all sometimes.

For example, instead of:

"Writing, just like any skill, needs to be practiced, to be refined."

A clearer way to write it would be "Just like any skill, writing needs to be practiced and refined".

Also, make sure you're using the correct tenses. There are a few tense issues in the OP.

I like the idea though, keep it up brah.
    Lol I didn't even notice the tenses until you point it out. Thanks brah, repped.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Had a pretty good writing session today, wrote 2000 words.
    Excerpts:

“Daddy’s in the hostpital.” She said.
    My heart sunk, my hands went cold.
    “Someone shot him this morning.”
    Caleb cried. I knew why he did. He was always obsessed about guns and now Dad was in the hospital because of one, he felt guilty. I was angry at him, but could not bring myself to hate my brother. I wanted to hug him, but I was cold and numb with despair pitching from my throat like sour bile.
    We ate some left over turkey from yesterday and came back to the hospital. By now it was nine o’clock. Dad was still unconscious. We waited in the lobby and strange enough, a cartoon - the classic painting-like one - was playing in the waiting room. That was when I learned that life had a cruel way of granting your wishes.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pm me your details. do you have skype? we can chat there. i also got some things I want an opinion on. i've been writing maybe 10 years and have some things published, although I have yet to finish the book I'm trying to write.
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    yellow fever crew
    150 IQ crew
    I always rape back crew

Had an awesome writing session today. 2700 words in about an hour an a half. I tried write standing up method, copied from Ernest Hemmingway and damn, I was prolific.
    Excerpts from today's writing:

Daddy rested for a few days, then he was out looking for a job again, despite Mom’s protest. He left the car at home so Mom could drive us to school. That evening, only the three of us were sitting around the dinner table. Dad never came home.
    Fights broke out outside the restaurant, too. Cars honked, and the pedestrians either ran or fought each other. Mom called the ambulance, but met with a ring tone. The road was choked with cars, abandoned, vandalized alike. One driver in his Cadillac stuck a gun (which was supposed to be banned) out the window, warding off people who tried to get close to him. He didn’t go far, though, other cars had blocked off the street, people threw bottles and rocks at his car, and soon about seven men attacked the Cadillac. Some tried to climb through the broken windows, some jumped up and down on the hood. The driver fired a few shots, one of them struck an attacker and put him to the ground, the others missed. The car was soon overwhelmed and the driver was dragged screaming to the asphalt.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Registered User trillatreefitty's Avatar
    trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) trillatreefitty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Azn00Superman View Post

"Vulgarity and vanity vs hard work and flexibility,
    Living a material life vs being a good person 100% of the time
    life's been more satisfying shying from the high road.
    I've been happier looking out for myself rather than trying to do the right thing all of the time
    Am I wrong to chase a life in abundance, rather than one shaming pleasure for honor?
    i've seen the people that do the right thing all the time get stepped on a lot, is it bad to try and look out for myself more basically
    I'm used to thinking in rigid bars, but I'd rather make lava from this gold to melt the chains I've crafted for myself. All I know is I'm an animal."
    i think way to much and try to categorize everything, thoughts are worth a lot why not open your mind and break away from what your used to, and the i am an animal thing kind of wraps it up as maybe im overthinking things and should go with the flow
    Explain this bro. I don't understand it.
    But yeah one of the times I find most creatively stimulating is when I'm in the shower.
    basically i'm questioning the path i'm going down

Wrote 1850 words today. I think my novel is going to shiit. As I wrote it, everything's spinning out of control. I don't know how to keep the story going, at the same times, there's already a fukload of plot holes. Writing is not easy misc. I'll plow onward though, I will finish this bish no matter how terrible it will turn out.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

My journal entry for today. Haven't written anything since yesterday, and yes, I'm ashamed of myself. I hope that by the time this thread reaches 50 pages, I'll have been an accomplished author, so since nobody is with me in this endeavor, I must turn this into my writing log. Feel free to join though.

It was a long entry, but I'll post excerpts that meant the most to me while writing it:

The aftermath picture was posted online. Without extensive searching, I brought up an Alaskan scene of park rangers squatting, milling around a corpse, eviscerated to an inhuman level. I assumed it was Timothy's body, only his fleshless leg was seen still standing upright, not far above the ankle, however, the flesh had been stripped free, leaving behind bright red tibia. His jeans had been ripped off as well, and above the legs, there was only a mess of blood and fat. Scary as ****.

Another case of bear attack happened to a girl in Russia, who was fishing with her step father, and was attacked by a grizzly and her cub. The bear quickly killed the father, but the girl was much more unfortunate, being slowly consumed by the mother bear and the cub. She picked up her cellphone and called home to her mother, who was helpless and had to remain on the phone to listen to her daughter plaintive cries of pain, "it hurts so bad", she said. In the end, the pain faded, and the girl died. I think that was what triggered my nightmares. I'm not crazy or anything, but I imagined myself in the shoes of the mother, listening to my sister, or my parents, or whoever that was close to me in my family, as they were eaten alive, being torn to pieces. The raw images of their agony burned into my mind as if they had indeed happened, and I found myself shivering as I realized that I was edging on the precipice of psychosis. Hate them or not, I was beginning to side with humanity against the animals, even though it was purely a no-hate, necessary struggle to survive.

Maybe that was why I was so interested in the account of the hunter Jim Corbette, who was considered a saint among the Kumaon villagers in colonized India for his feat of hunting down notorious maneaters. The setting appealed to me and I saw a hero who vanquished nature's most ferocious and heartless killers, and I wished that was me who could erased the pain and bestow vengeance for the victim's families. I will read that book and maybe I will write a short story, for I felt that it's something I must do, maybe it will ease my mind from this paranoia.
    Journal addressed why I have an unreasonable fear of being eaten alive by wild predators, and some nightmares where I was being hunted by them.
    Last edited by Azn00Superman; 02-11-2013 at 07:46 PM.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Intentionally wrote overly drawn-out essays in school to troll teachers into reading the same thing 5 times worded slightly differently" Crew here.

I have been writing a lot since last April, when I started up a comedy / satire blog after getting censored on ********. So I thought I'd share the first article I started on the site, compared to something more recent, as a means of seeing how much a writing style can variate in less than a year.

Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, and Whitney Houston: Mind Numbing Propaganda
    April 2012
    http://sweetfunkyfreedom.blogspot.co...artin-and.html

How to be Successful in the Music Industry
    February 2013
    http://sweetfunkyfreedom.blogspot.co...c-industy.html

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    "Intentionally wrote overly drawn-out essays in school to troll teachers into reading the same thing 5 times worded slightly differently" Crew here.

I have been writing a lot since last April, when I started up a comedy / satire blog after getting censored on ********. So I thought I'd share the first article I started on the site, compared to something more recent, as a means of seeing how much a writing style can variate in less than a year.

Casey Anthony, Trayvon Martin, and Whitney Houston: Mind Numbing Propaganda
    April 2012
    http://sweetfunkyfreedom.blogspot.co...artin-and.html

How to be Successful in the Music Industry
    February 2013
    http://sweetfunkyfreedom.blogspot.co...c-industy.html
    I love your style bro. Bold and stark language without sacrificing prose or sounding pretentious like a lot of the satirical fukbags out there. Keep writing and maybe you and me both will find success one day.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Started short story about hunting wild predators, wrote about 1600 words beside the journal entry.

He got home right before it was dark. A dark blue sky was receding into the starry blackness. He walked alone through an alley valleyed by shanty houses. At the end of the alley was his cabin. He unlatched the door and ducked quietly inside. His mom was asleep in a corner. He wondered if she ate yet, and felt guilty because he was already full, the sake was still sweet on his tongue. He went to the back to wash his mouth. Behind the neighborhood, behind the blossoming city of Tokyo, across the vast Huzimoko lake, he looked upon the immense wilderness shrouded in the dark, where a mist floated up to the moonlight. He felt a sense of dread which almost made him fall. He could imagine a pair of predatory eyes staring across the cold miles at him, marking him like a prey, a subdued animal ready to be feasted on. Kuchi almost cried out in horror.

Maybe I’ll just not go. Maybe I’ll just find another job, something that pays less but is safe and easy. Then he saw the hole on the ceiling, a gaping aperture where an ice ball from the early season hail had dug into his (insert type of roof) roof, he knew he had to accept the job. He needed the money. He sighed miserably and took out Yukiko’s kerchief. With it he masturbated, and when he was done, it was that calming ecstasy that carried him into sleep.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

After three days of not writing, I wrote 3181 words today. Would write more if I had not have to go to sleep, since I had to work tomorrow.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Was too lazy to update thread since no one seemed to give a fuk lol. Anyways had been writing consistently, averaging around 800 words a day (less than I wanted to though). I'm trying to figure out a few ways to visualize my story before I sit down and write it, because making up plot as I go didn't seem to work.

So I've tried drawing scenes out (didn't work), I've tried making text-based adventure game (inspired by some misc rpgs), this idea seemed great but I have to learn using these game making softwares so that had been taking up my time lately.

This morning I wrote with pencil and paper and that surprisingly felt natural, words were flowing, but the speed I write at is sloowwwww. Will have to experiment later.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Elmore Leonard writes in longhand, as does Quentin Tarantino.

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Elmore Leonard writes in longhand, as does Quentin Tarantino.
    Yeah bro, besides the slowness, it was a pretty good writing session. It felt right, nomsayin, that I could see the scene in my head and know exactly what to write. Maybe it's the slowness giving you time to think about what to write next. Will definitely do that again.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in, here's an excerpt from a novel I'm writing:

@Melissa_M_King love you girl keep you're head up all these people are going to hell it's okay

Fuark! Just got back from a month long ban, here to inform my fellow writer brahs that I'm still writing everyday. I'm trying to finish up a short story then move onto something full length.Yesterday I got almost 4000 words into the first draft, most of it is garbage, but I expect to do lots of revisions.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Gotten about 1700 words in today, and finished the first draft of the horror short story. I will be doing the revision a while down the line. Pretty sure I can significantly reduce the word count though, since it's now at 10k and the beginning is full of filler.

Gonna start planning my fantasy epic soon.

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW