KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hemavol Pre-Workout Review

This review is for Hemavol by I Force. I picked this up because someone thew out my Muscle Pharm Assault while I rested a back problem thus skipping the gym for almost 2 months. I was excited to get back in the gym and take a new pre-workout since I hadn't taken anything in so long.

I picked this up from GNC when the owner talked me into it, saying that it was getting great reviews from some body builders at the local gym. I was reluctant to buy it, especially after seeing a $64.99 price tag on it, but the owner said he'd give me 20% off, and I could bring it back if I didn't like it. I didn't have time to order anything online, so I bought it.

Day 1:

The label says 1 scoop, so did 1 scoop of watermelon flavored Hemavol in a small glass of water (maybe 6 ounces). I don't care what my pre-workout tastes like so I use very little water and chug it down. It actually tasted good though.

So 30 mins later, I'm in the gym doing chest workout's and was really just going through the motions. The excitement of being back in the gym was stimulating, but I didn't feel anything from the Hemavol. Maybe it just need some more time to kick in. After chest, I went on to triceps and still was amped that my back felt good and that I'd be living in the gym again, but...no huge pumps, energy, or focus.

Overall, good day back in the gym, but I didn't feel like an animal like I had been missing for almost 2 months.

Day 2:

I decided I would do my routine, make my Preworkout and start playing Call of Duty until my body got restless and made me go to the gym. I took just under 2 scoops this time, in hopes of getting some better results. A half hour goes by, and my body warmed up a bit, so I decided I might as well go to the gym. If I had taken Assault as my preworkout I would be sweating and yelling at my TV while playing Call of Duty, pretty much forcing me to go to the gym, but not so much with Hemavol.

I get to the gym and start working legs, and the excitement is there, and I'm getting back in the zone like I used to. I kept waiting to feel like a coked up beast, or to feel the urge to check my swell in the mirror, but it wasn't there. Yea, I felt differently then I probably would have if I took nothing, but nothing like I was hoping for.

Overall, another good day at the gym, but starting to get impatient with this product, and wondering what the hype was about, or if the GNC owner just lied to me (that's a whole other topic).

Day 3:

My buddy wanted to go to the gym with me so I did 2 full scoops and drove over to grab him from his house 30 mins away. When I got there, I was, again, excited to get in the gym, but did NOT feel like I wanted to tear someones face off like I used to with Muscle Pharm Assault. I'm usually pretty responsible with supplements but because I felt almost nothing after these 2 scoops, I had a seriving of BADASS preworkout to get me going a little bit. We went to the gym and worked our asses off, motivating each other to give that extra couple reps on each set. We worked hard a good 1 hour, and then went to the elliptical to get some cardio in. The whole time I felt focused, very energized, and felt a nice pump.

I get home and research this Hemavol a little more and find that a lot of people are stacking it with other PW with stims. I realize that Hemavol is stim free and then understand why I really didn't feel much, even with those 2 scoops. I'm also more at ease that I took 2 scoops, plus another of BADASS at the same time for one gym session.

My Conclusion:

I am returning this Hemoval for Muscle Pharm Assualt, or Cellucor C4. Yea, I felt ok with 2 scoops and an extra scoop of a stim PW, but I can't justify spending $40 bucks on Hemoval only to have to spend another $30 on another PW to stack it with just to get a good energy boost. I also wonder how much of the Hemoval was really doing anything, and if BADASS was really the only thing effecting my buddy.

This product did get some good reviews, but A LOT of them seemed over the top, and I would even say fake. I will never take this product again unless it was free, and I had another PW to take with it.

Hemavol gets a 1/10 for me.

Oh, I have taken a ton of different PW's to this day, including Jack3d old, Jack3d new, Jack3d micro (sucked as well), Cellucor C4, GAT perworkout/test booster (very good), No Xplod, HyperFX, even GNC brand pre-workout, etc. I'm sure atleast 3-5 more. Hemoval was probably the least effective out of all of these, worse than Jack3d Micro, and the GNC brand $10 clearance tub I had. Sorry guys, but this was a huge disappointment, and if I couldn't return it, and even bigger waste of money.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We appreciate your feedback, but I feel that you misunderstand the purpose and premise of the product.

Hemavol is a completely stimulant-free formula that should not, and is not in any way designed to, provide any insane energy or incredible focus in the gym. It is designed to enhance the muscle pump and endurance when taken with appropriate (20+ ounces) amounts of water on an empty stomach. This makes it a great product for those looking to cycle off stims to reduce their tolerance, or as a great add-on for people looking for a convenient, great tasting add-on to those stimulant heavy formulas that you mentioned who have the disposable income and lack of time to want to deal with throwing bulks together in a shaker.

If you're looking for incredible energy and focus alongside other real performance benefits, I'd recommend taking a look at Maximize Intense. It's packed full of great ingredients and is loaded with stimulants and focus ingredients for a smooth, clean, and powerful preworkout energy experience. If you're interested, I could throw a scoop in a baggy and let you give that a shot - you'd never need more than one scoop, and it stacks perfectly with Hemavol.

While I'm sorry you didn't have an ideal experience with Hemavol, you should have been able to tell on the label that no ingredient would've given you an energy rush - it was just a divergence of expectations. You were expecting effects it just wasn't designed to create, and as I mentioned I'd be more than happy to help you out with a "poverty sample of MI" to see if that better suits your needs.

Also wanted to mention, you should NEVER buy supplements at GNC prices - even with 20% of $64.99, that's an absurd price when this Superstore has it for $31.99 + a 10% coupon code and a free full 50 serving tub of Compete starting Feb. 4th and running through the duration of the month.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    We appreciate your feedback, but I feel that you misunderstand the purpose and premise of the product.

Hemavol is a completely stimulant-free formula that should not, and is not in any way designed to, provide any insane energy or incredible focus in the gym. It is designed to enhance the muscle pump and endurance when taken with appropriate (20+ ounces) amounts of water on an empty stomach. This makes it a great product for those looking to cycle off stims to reduce their tolerance, or as a great add-on for people looking for a convenient, great tasting add-on to those stimulant heavy formulas that you mentioned who have the disposable income and lack of time to want to deal with throwing bulks together in a shaker.

If you're looking for incredible energy and focus alongside other real performance benefits, I'd recommend taking a look at Maximize Intense. It's packed full of great ingredients and is loaded with stimulants and focus ingredients for a smooth, clean, and powerful preworkout energy experience. If you're interested, I could throw a scoop in a baggy and let you give that a shot - you'd never need more than one scoop, and it stacks perfectly with Hemavol.

While I'm sorry you didn't have an ideal experience with Hemavol, you should have been able to tell on the label that no ingredient would've given you an energy rush - it was just a divergence of expectations. You were expecting effects it just wasn't designed to create, and as I mentioned I'd be more than happy to help you out with a "poverty sample of MI" to see if that better suits your needs.

Also wanted to mention, you should NEVER buy supplements at GNC prices - even with 20% of $64.99, that's an absurd price when this Superstore has it for $31.99 + a 10% coupon code and a free full 50 serving tub of Compete starting Feb. 4th and running through the duration of the month.
    VERY VERY well said, and I have very little to add.

Hemavol has GMS in it, which requires a lot of water to be taken with it. The reason why hemavol is so sweet in flavor, is to force the user to drink a TON of water pre-workout which you should be doing anyways.

Hemavol is not a stimulant, so you wont mentally feel it per say. It provides muscular energy essential in obtaining that mind muscle connection, but it will not wake you, get you amped up, etc. You shouldn't need stims all the time, you just took a 2 month break, you should be flying off the walls naturally.

I really suggest that you reconsider your decision to return the product, and allow us to help you make it work. There is a reason hemavol is extremely well known and liked on every single forum and our sales, and end user comments prove that.

Mike
    ….

KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KyleMass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post

Thanks for the quick response, and I want to point out that my lack of judgement and trusting in a GNC owner was a big reason why this product did not work out well for me. I went in there looking to try something new. Since I have been out of the game for 2 months, I figured there would be a big seller PW that he could steer me towards. He quickly pointed out Hemavol and talked it up like it was Jack3d 4 years ago or something. I should have asked more questions, and read the label, but I was so excited to get back in the gym, that I figured I would take him on his word, and give it a shot. Either way my mind was ready to start lifting.

Anyway, if the price was right for Hemavol, and the STIM I stacked with it was better than Badass, I'm sure I would have felt even better Day 3 (today). $31.99 plus 10% and a free Compete tub is a great deal, and I will be purchasing it tomorrow, when the sale starts. What is the coupon code to use?

Now, I am going to search for the receipt and instead of returning it for Muscle Pharm, I'll be trying this stack you mentioned. I have a ton of buddies that workout together so I'm excited to get a crack at this stack and let them try it out as well. Thanks for the input.

I do want to mention that the pump I had day 1 and 2 was ok, but still nothing extreme. Hemavol is meant to provide this pump, and I realized this right before I wrote this review. I have never experience a pump from any supplement, unless it was a STIM PW, and that may just be the STIMs getting me going. Who knows, but I am very open minded, and wouldn't mind trying Maximize Intense, as well. Especially since I wouldn't need to use 2 different products before each gym session.

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    VERY VERY well said, and I have very little to add.

Hemavol has GMS in it, which requires a lot of water to be taken with it. The reason why hemavol is so sweet in flavor, is to force the user to drink a TON of water pre-workout which you should be doing anyways.

Hemavol is not a stimulant, so you wont mentally feel it per say. It provides muscular energy essential in obtaining that mind muscle connection, but it will not wake you, get you amped up, etc. You shouldn't need stims all the time, you just took a 2 month break, you should be flying off the walls naturally.

I really suggest that you reconsider your decision to return the product, and allow us to help you make it work. There is a reason hemavol is extremely well known and liked on every single forum and our sales, and end user comments prove that.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the quick response from you, too. It seems that Hemavol is backed by some stand up people, and as a business owner myself, I respect that. With that being said, I am very open minded. But not financially irresponsible. I will have to return THIS tub because I purchased it at an inflated price from GNC. Believe me, I want to like this product. I am willing to work with it to see if I can get optimal results. Though I don't like the crash that STIM PW's give, something that I would obviously stack with this product, I simply LOVE the feeling I have at the gym with STIMS and a good pump when I am lifting heavy and getting into a groove. I don't mind suffering a bit later in the day if I know I had a monster workout.

I would like some help using this product correctly. The ingredients in it are not only proven to be effective, but they contain very nice dosages of them. My disappointment is mostly towards GNC misleading me, and the price I paid for the product. I would like to stack this with Compete, which I am fairly certain, was engineered to work in hand with one another. At that point, I will edit this review with any updates, positive or negative.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dope review

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your still willing to use Hemavol and not returning it I'd suggest adding a caffeine pill. Seems like you enjoy Stims. Add a caffeine pill to Hemavol and its better than most stimmed pre's on the market.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KyleMass View Post
    Anyway, if the price was right for Hemavol, and the STIM I stacked with it was better than Badass, I'm sure I would have felt even better Day 3 (today). $31.99 plus 10% and a free Compete tub is a great deal, and I will be purchasing it tomorrow, when the sale starts. What is the coupon code to use?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce-nutrition.html

You'll be able to find the deal here once it drops. Hemavol is our pump product, best taken 30-45 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with 20+ ounces of water. Compete is an intra-workout designed to help you perform, recovery, and focus. I like taking one scoop pre-workout and one while I train.

You'll also find Maximize Intense here, which is 45 true servings of stim-packed, high intensity glory. I drop one scoop 15-20 minutes preworkout and go smash the weights.

The combination of all three products, after shipping and the discount code, should be well below that $64.99 GNC price for just Hemavol!

Now, I am going to search for the receipt and instead of returning it for Muscle Pharm, I'll be trying this stack you mentioned. I have a ton of buddies that workout together so I'm excited to get a crack at this stack and let them try it out as well. Thanks for the input.
    We look forward to seeing your opinion! We've worked hard to create products that are effective and meet the needs of the consumer's expectations. If that stack does not give you great results, then I guarantee that literally nothing will.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.