Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    better hope his next fight isn't JDS or he'll likely be looking at 2 losses in a row.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But srsly, I love watching Alistair fight and was rooting for him on saturday. Hope he's back in the ring soon.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
    He actually got hit while covering up, he can't handle punches even while covered, the breeze from a near miss punch is enough to rock him and then he drops his hands and loses all functions. Much like the Chuck fight, only much much more devastating.

You guys all knew this beforehand, we pointed out all the facts, but you chose to ignore it.

Alistair Overeem

i dont think you read my post I never said he had a solid chin, ever. In fact before this fight I said bf could ko him, and I said brock could too before that fight.

Nope the punch that put him down happend with his hands low. Also it was a headkick that initially hurt him I believe, which even with bigger gloves ****s you up when blocking. Should you read my post you'll notice I was talking about people exaggerating the whole "k1 defense doesnt work". Its less effective but still a fine defense and blocked head kicks ko people all the time.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by battousai216 View Post
    i dont think you read my post I never said he had a solid chin, ever. In fact before this fight I said bf could ko him, and I said brock could too before that fight.

Nope the punch that put him down happend with his hands low. Also it was a headkick that initially hurt him I believe, which even with bigger gloves ****s you up when blocking. Should you read my post you'll notice I was talking about people exaggerating the whole "k1 defense doesnt work". Its less effective but still a fine defense and blocked head kicks ko people all the time.
    I know his hands were down when he was dropped, that is because as I said one punch and he loses function, his body gives up. But the kick and initial punches he had his hands up. I don't think the excuse of him having his hands down can be used as he did attempt to cover up at that time until he executed the Reem's patented hands down turn away defence.
    -Telling it like it is since 2009

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dimethylmercury View Post
    Reem didn't look like his usual self in there, I suspect that Bigfoot's camp might have dusted off the mind control device that they used against Fedor; looks like they had it set on "keep your hands down and your chin up".
    Best post I've seen on this board in ages. Srs.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha lawler you know nothing about mma, consistently predicting fights incorrectly. Overeem, lol.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    HA HA!

I am the only one here that tells it like it is!

I told you guys, from the start! You bitches cried, insulted, made excuses.. And for what? HA HA. Unlike you guys, I don't get my facts from Rogan or from fighter physiques or unwarranted hype.

Bigfoot and I get the hespect we deserve on the same night!

Props to Lawler for showing his face here, even though he is trying to make light of the situation to hide his embarrassment/shame, it is still a lot more than most people here would and have done. I see his boyfriend hasn't shown his face though, but we'll give him some more time.

Remember ladies, Overeem is the biggest bitch in MMA, and always has been.

Bolded the truth. Every time troller89 gets humiliated he tries to play it down acting all humble when all he's trying to do is lessen the humiliation he brings on himself time and time again.
    Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
    You do realize that I don't like Overeem right?

I was leading the anti-Overeem charge harder than anyone on this forum. Do you even read?
    No, you were piping up whenever the likes of me and casshern were leading the charge.

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    worst troll in the section.
    Look who's talking, butt-hurt Overeem fan with small-man syndrome.

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I'm in my mid twenties and fight out of Wittman's gym.

Would neg again.
    I swear you only train (or claim to) just to say you do. You spend so much time on here i really question whether you dont just turn up to record a video of yourself and try and hope to get some e-respect in due course. All the transparent name dropping, the rotating avatar of the same old 'look at me i'm cool' pictures. It's all just a bit pathetic.

He actually got hit while covering up, he can't handle punches even while covered, the breeze from a near miss punch is enough to rock him and then he drops his hands and loses all functions. Much like the Chuck fight, only much much more devastating.

You guys all knew this beforehand, we pointed out all the facts, but you chose to ignore it.

Alistair Overeem

Co-signed. This is over, Overeem is exposed (again). Not even a top 10HW.

Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    I'm butthurt about getting negged every time LAWLER spreads. Let me show how much of a ******* I am with this rant:

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

You and casshern couldn't lead a fat chick to an ice cream shop.
    What makes me lol most of all is that all of this stems from a "feud" between RiK and I from well over 2 years ago. I was most likely trolling in some thread, but I remember that he acted like enough of a ******* that I vowed to turn him red. Sure enough, I neg him regularly and so he makes a point of coming and trying to discredit me on the internet every chance he gets. Which is ironic, given that all of his shallow insults are predicated on my internet reputation.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha.

You two are trying to change the subject instead of drowning in the pool of fail that you guys created and that Overeem pissed himself in.

And Batman, we did lead your Mother to an ice-cream shop in an attempt to ditch her, but she followed us home anyway. Pick her up in the morning.

Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, you were piping up whenever the likes of me and casshern were leading the charge.
    Why dont you lead a charge of something positive instead, like supporting a fighter you like? Or are you afraid he might lose and someone else will lead a charge against you?

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    What makes me lol most of all is that all of this stems from a "feud" between RiK and I from well over 2 years ago. I was most likely trolling in some thread, but I remember that he acted like enough of a ******* that I vowed to turn him red. Sure enough, I neg him regularly and so he makes a point of coming and trying to discredit me on the internet every chance he gets. Which is ironic, given that all of his shallow insults are predicated on my internet reputation.
    Not only is this event fictional, i also do not care to remember the times i've humiliated you. Anything i say against you is because you attention seek at every chance, pollute this forum with nonsense and think you know about mma when in reality you are routinely wrong in every regard.

Your post count and join date are facts, you spend too much time on here and this is basically your entire life. I know this has annoyed you enough to make up the above cover story. It's up to you to sort your life out. If you want to post irrelevant threads or comment for the sake of it on every post, do it in the misc where you wont bother anyone that wants to read about mma.

Not only is this event fictional, i also do not care to remember the times i've humiliated you. Anything i say against you is because you attention seek at every chance, pollute this forum with nonsense and think you know about mma when in reality you are routinely wrong in every regard.

Your post count and join date are facts, you spend too much time on here and this is basically your entire life. I know this has annoyed you enough to make up the above cover story. It's up to you to sort your life out. If you want to post irrelevant threads or comment for the sake of it on every post, do it in the misc where you wont bother anyone that wants to read about mma.
    What's that, brah? I was busy posting.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2much2gain View Post
    I've watched a little K-1 and do remember him covering up with those big gloves, then dropping bombs on guys, that obviously wouldn't work in MMA. I honestly just think his MMA striking is average, he has really bad defense and is also quite slow. Big Foot didn't even look slow last night, remember when he fought Cormier? He made him look like a mummy.

Werdum wasn't close to KOing Alistair, you're right. But I remember Werdum connecting a few times quite cleanly, Alistair would do his typical cover up technique without moving much, Werdum should have gone for broke, but he didn't, just butt-scooted his way to a loss. Werdum was an average striker at this stage of his career too.
    No offense but you don't know what your talking about. He was cruising against Bigfoot and won both rounds easily before he got caught. He was even slipping punches (something he never does) he was clearly in a different league skill wise then BOOM he got caught. Gotta love MMA.

As far as the Werdum fight goes I don't know what fight you were watching. Werdum was terrified of him. He never stayed on his feet long enough to make any real inferences about the striking in that fight.

Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    No offense but you don't know what your talking about. He was cruising against Bigfoot and won both rounds easily before he got caught. He was even slipping punches (something he never does) he was clearly in a different league skill wise then BOOM he got caught. Gotta love MMA.
    Did he even hit Bigfoot in those 2 rounds? Lots of locking horns, lots of pushing, lots of holding against the fence and not much on the ground. Nothing impressive. And he slipped punches against the man whose punches make time stand still? He was in a different league heart and gas tank wise. Yeah he won 2 rounds and never had Bigfoot hurt or in danger.

Round 1, Reem wins round purely by holding him against the fence.

Round 2, Reem gets a takedown and cannot do anything with it and they get stood up, but not before Reem puts his gastank on empty, he wins round from a takedown and laying on Bigfoot.

Round 3, Reem comes out and thinks he is back in Japan in a Sumo match on a Japanese TV variety show. He tries to cuddle with Bigfoot until he can execute his trademark turn side on lean forward and b!tch out defence, but Bigfoot isn't into any gay sh!t like cuddling, and destroys Reems face along with his hype and his future.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ did overeem **** your girlfriend dude?

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    ^^^ did overeem **** your girlfriend dude?
    lol he wishes!

You guys have short memories and have forgotten how much unwarranted Overeem praising/nuthugging/hyping we've had to put up with for the last few years.

I always opposed it. Now I am just having fun.

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)

As far as the Werdum fight goes I don't know what fight you were watching. Werdum was terrified of him. He never stayed on his feet long enough to make any real inferences about the striking in that fight.
    Did you see Cormier vs Big Foot? He made Big Foot look slow and terrible on the feet.. Overeem didn't make Silva look bad at all, yeah he had his hands down but he didn't land anything that significant, Big Foot never got rocked.

Also I'm not denying that Werdum was being a little b!tch wanting to fight on the ground, but honestly when they were standing up Werdum landed some decent flurries.

Overeem just has terrible terrible defense and a shocking heart/chin to go with it.

But if you are telling me you thought i meant that, like these Reem ball suckers do (did?) about Overeem being the real deal, then you are a bigger tooty fruity then i already thought.

I don't think the term getting caught it really applicable here when Overeem reacts so badly to being hit. It's like saying oh Brock just got caught. Their flaw is they react adversely to being hit. It's a fight, they are going to get hit. Overeem is not a complete fighter because he cannot take getting hit without freezing or losing any semblence of defense.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rik and Cassshern should be repped by everybody lol

again an Overeem thread by Lawler, never go full..
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I guess Chael Sonnen was in a different league skill wise too, and then boom, Anderson Silva caught him. But no, Chael was clearly the real deal, because he won all five rounds easily, right?
    Last edited by xbuttheaddx; 02-06-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anything i say against you is because you attention seek at every chance, pollute this forum with nonsense and think you know about mma when in reality you are routinely wrong in every regard.

Your post count and join date are facts, you spend too much time on here and this is basically your entire life. I know this has annoyed you enough to make up the above cover story.
    This. When he believes he's right he acts like an arrogant prick, when he gets proved wrong, he wants to act humble and wave a white flag. **** those kind of people. Also internet reputation doesn't mean anything, if it did, guys like Jay Cutler and Antonio Silva would be spending their time on these forums instead of actually training and what not.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol he wishes!

You guys have short memories and have forgotten how much unwarranted Overeem praising/nuthugging/hyping we've had to put up with for the last few years.

since when have i nuthugged overeem?

im a fan of overeem because i like watching him fight. I cheer for him, and root for him. I dont think he is the best fighter on the planet

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol he wishes!

And you're a Bisping fan.

Holy fucking hypocrite.

dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Hope he's back in the ring soon.
    You mean cage bro, unless you're suggesting that he should go back to K-1?
    Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma Sooners

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does anyone have a post-match interview with Reem?

Would really like to know what he had to say lol....

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Does anyone have a post-match interview with Reem?

Would really like to know what he had to say lol....
    I think he was far too embarrassed for any of that. He was absent from the post-fight presser, too.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*