Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I'd like to reaffirm my supposition that I am the best troll in the MMA Subsection, and probably top ten P4P on BB.com.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    I'd like to reaffirm my supposition that I am the best troll in the MMA Subsection, and probably top ten P4P on BB.com.

Brah..

There was nothing internet about that haircut. You're greatest trolljob may have been trolling yourself IRL.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
    Brah..

There was nothing internet about that haircut. You're greatest trolljob may have been trolling yourself IRL.
    I did have the 'hawk going. Had some IRL money on that one; imagine my embarrassment.

However, I've taken my trolling to the next level. Let's see my come-up:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138187433

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141360351

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1209381&page=1

Compare that to my recent work as of late. I've been training hard with Misc threads and R&P posts.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by High4Lyf View Post
    ok.

Fight Totals:

Antonio Silva: 21 of 48 (Sig Strikes)

Alistair Overeem: 51 of 71 (Sig Strikes)

http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4156

where's your God now brah? maybe you were too busy getting another dumb tattoo, lol at triangle...strong creativity
    Yeah that's what it is a basic triangle. It doesn't say anything about who I am or where I've been. Just like your pleather jacket and skinny jean avi and badass user name doesn't say anything about you. I'll admit I see your point about how he was "almost" like Silva, almost means different things to different people. I didn't see Bonner hit Silva 21 times or with 43% of his strikes or even "almost" find him that regularly but I was watching the fight not studying physiques. Comparing what Silva did to Bonnar to Reem getting KOd by one of the slower handed high level HWs in the world seems silly to me, but to each their own. Now go light one up and lick your Reem cutout and get you a good night's sleep. Like Reem got.
    Last edited by dtaps24; 02-08-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reading comprehension. Not even once. Why the **** are you talking about Brock's title shot? I already linked you to posts where I disagreed with it. The fact remains that Brock beat three top ten HWs from the title shot onwards and was a consensus top ten in the MMA world. For once why don't you look at someone's stance on argument before you bring in your army of strawmen. Brock beat Mir pretty impressively and yeah he did lose the first round badly to Carwin but he came back and won the fight.

If you're going to discredit that fight then what are you saying about the Overeem vs. Silva fight? You've just discredited Silva's victory to a degree if we apply the same standards. Seriously you are soo stupid. Just once read your post back to yourself and think.. "Could this be applied against my own argument?" If the answer is yes. Don't say it.

Second the point about needing multiple UFC fights to get a title shot is also retarded and unprecedented. You earn your rank in the sport of MMA not in the organization of the UFC. More-so in times when top level talent is flowing through more than one organization. Overeem is an established HW who beat Werdum who was established in the UFC and Lesnar who was established in the UFC. That's plenty for a title shot. If Cormier beats Mir and Cain is not the champion he may very well get a title shot and they'll be completely right to do so. When an established fighter, especially a champion of an absorbed organization, is brought over they don't start from the bottom of the UFC. It's the same sport regardless of where it's fought.

Off the top of my head here are some established MMA stars who didn't need more than 3 fights for a title shot.

Jake Shields - 1 fight.
    Anderson Silva - 1 fight.
    Dan Henderson - 0 fights. 2 Title Shots.
    Rampage Jackson - 1 fight.
    Gilbert Melendez - 0 fights.
    Big Nog - 1 fight.

Go back to the 156 Discussion thread and read my reaction. Search the posts I made about all the Reem vs. JDS threads. I'm not a fan of Overeem in the least. I'm just a big fan of logic to which you are the antithesis.

Sonnen is a racist? That's news to me. I know he's funny as ****.

Now. Tell me when he helped spread rumors about another fighter taking steroids, brutally kneed a downed opponent in the head and then spit on his corner after.

I've already destroyed your geographical argument once.

This isn't an anti-Bisping thread anymore than an anti-Overeem. It's really more of a you're inconsistent and stupid thread now. You're non-stop drawn out posts against Overeem depict an image of you being quite butthurt by the Overeem fanboys for a long time. You're just trying to release built up frustration.

Now please don't respond to this... this is honestly the most monotonous e-beatdown I've ever delivered.
    I never said Silva was a world beater? He hasn't beaten a good fighter in 2 years. "You earn your rank in the sport of MMA not in the organization of the UFC." Reem didn't earn his title shot outside or inside of the UFC.

We have already established you are a closet Overeem fan, you are too cowardly and ashamed to out yourself but your constant defence of the most overhyped fighter in history has outed you.

"Brutally kneed a downed opponent in the head" Brutal? LOL what a ****** you are, brutal? If it was brutal the fight would have been stopped. Give me a break. You guys say Bisping has no power but when this happens it is "brutal". You sound like a b!tch. Plus you hated Bisping long before that fight. He helped spread rumours of another fighter taking steroids? OH NOES! A fighter already popped for roids and who is still needing assistance? OMG that is the worst thing ever in MMA! But you seem fine with drink driving till you crash, you haven't opposed that nearly as much(or at all?) as you have Bisping's actions.

The only thing you have destroyed is your parents hopes.

I'm just trying to release built up frustration? Wrong! I am releasing built up frustration! LOL. Years and years of Overeem nuthuggers blindly hyping him, rejecting all evidence that show he is a huge b!tch, a few of us have said from the beginning that he is all hype, we put up with the e-thugs and their e-gangs trying to stop anyone who opposes their bs. But now the undeniable truth is here that only a few of us could see before and it hasn't gone down well. I love that you keep spending the time and energy to cry about this stuff, it is so important to you, it has cut you deep. I am enjoying that you are so mad it eats you up. No one thought it possible that someone could be a bigger disaster than Jake Shields and Mayhem Miller combined, but Overeem achieved it, he has been nothing but a headache for the UFC, a lot of wasted money. You can not hack it, I am loving it. We trash the dumb Overeem fans and you come running time and time again to save the Overeem hype train while claiming to not be a fan. It's over son. Even lawler, who stuck his neck out further than anyone, has attempted to cling to some dignity but not you, you claim to be no Overeem fan but cannot stop the ferocious bleeding you have suffered from your butthurt. The best defence you could come up with in a thread about Overeem is bring up Bisping, LOL! But I do feel bad for you, well not really but you'll get over it.

I understand you have begged me to stop posting and I accept your poor and weirdly worded forfeiture.

I just hope you and the rest of the Overeem hype train can learn how to cope and move on.

-Telling it like it is since 2009

IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IAmBatman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
    I never said Silva was a world beater? He hasn't beaten a good fighter in 2 years. "You earn your rank in the sport of MMA not in the organization of the UFC." Reem didn't earn his title shot outside or inside of the UFC.
    If Overeem hadn't before the Silva fight who had? Cain and JDS fought who else would have gotten the next shot? You've yet to offer a single HW who had done more in the past couple of years than Overeem to deserve one. Go to Sherdog, look at the HW rankings and put forth a plausible case for any other HW there. If you can't do that then Overeem becomes the best contender by default. Do you understand what relativity is? I look forward to you putting forth a contender and failure to do so means you forfeit.
    but your constant defence of the most overhyped fighter in history has outed you.
    I have never defended Bisping in my life. Next.

"Brutally kneed a downed opponent in the head" Brutal? LOL what a ****** you are, brutal? If it was brutal the fight would have been stopped. Give me a break. You guys say Bisping has no power but when this happens it is "brutal". You sound like a b!tch. Plus you hated Bisping long before that fight. He helped spread rumours of another fighter taking steroids? OH NOES! A fighter already popped for roids and who is still needing assistance? OMG that is the worst thing ever in MMA! But you seem fine with drink driving till you crash, you haven't opposed that nearly as much(or at all?) as you have Bisping's actions.
    The fight should have been stopped but you've already stated earlier that fights that should be stopped aren't always stopped because the refs lack consistency(refer to your argument about the Carwin/Lesnar fight). How can you on one page say that any fight that should be stopped will be stopped and also that some fights that should be stopped won't be stopped. Do you see the logical inconsistency here? How are you this retarded?

People say Bisping has no power in his punches. Punches are not knees. Next.

And I did condemn Jones and I don't support him so the drunk driving comment you making is pointless.

The only thing you have destroyed is your parents hopes.

I'm just trying to release built up frustration? Wrong! I am releasing built up frustration! LOL. Years and years of Overeem nuthuggers blindly hyping him, rejecting all evidence that show he is a huge b!tch, a few of us have said from the beginning that he is all hype, we put up with the e-thugs and their e-gangs trying to stop anyone who opposes their bs. But now the undeniable truth is here that only a few of us could see before and it hasn't gone down well. I love that you keep spending the time and energy to cry about this stuff, it is so important to you, it has cut you deep. I am enjoying that you are so mad it eats you up. No one thought it possible that someone could be a bigger disaster than Jake Shields and Mayhem Miller combined, but Overeem achieved it, he has been nothing but a headache for the UFC, a lot of wasted money. You can not hack it, I am loving it. We trash the dumb Overeem fans and you come running time and time again to save the Overeem hype train while claiming to not be a fan. It's over son. Even lawler, who stuck his neck out further than anyone, has attempted to cling to some dignity but not you, you claim to be no Overeem fan but cannot stop the ferocious bleeding you have suffered from your butthurt. The best defence you could come up with in a thread about Overeem is bring up Bisping, LOL! But I do feel bad for you, well not really but you'll get over it.

I understand you have begged me to stop posting and I accept your poor and weirdly worded forfeiture.

I just hope you and the rest of the Overeem hype train can learn how to cope and move on.
    This is mostly drivel. Speaking of sounding like a bitch what did these e-thugs and e-gangs do that made your life so miserable? Made posts on a internet forum that you visit voluntarily? Oh the humanity.

And how do you know that Overeem is a waste of money. How much did he cost and what has been the ROR? I know with your business acumen I've already lost you.

Now.. how about you respond to that whole "need more than 3 wins to earn a title shot" or are you just chalking that up as yet another loss you're willing to take.

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there a post fight interview with overeem in existence?

curious to see, but it looks like he has nothing to say.

Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000) Casshern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If Overeem hadn't before the Silva fight who had? Cain and JDS fought who else would have gotten the next shot? You've yet to offer a single HW who had done more in the past couple of years than Overeem to deserve one. Go to Sherdog, look at the HW rankings and put forth a plausible case for any other HW there. If you can't do that then Overeem becomes the best contender by default. Do you understand what relativity is? I look forward to you putting forth a contender and failure to do so means you forfeit.

I have never defended Bisping in my life. Next.

The fight should have been stopped but you've already stated earlier that fights that should be stopped aren't always stopped because the refs lack consistency(refer to your argument about the Carwin/Lesnar fight). How can you on one page say that any fight that should be stopped will be stopped and also that some fights that should be stopped won't be stopped. Do you see the logical inconsistency here? How are you this retarded?

People say Bisping has no power in his punches. Punches are not knees. Next.

And I did condemn Jones and I don't support him so the drunk driving comment you making is pointless.

This is mostly drivel. Speaking of sounding like a bitch what did these e-thugs and e-gangs do that made your life so miserable? Made posts on a internet forum that you visit voluntarily? Oh the humanity.

And how do you know that Overeem is a waste of money. How much did he cost and what has been the ROR? I know with your business acumen I've already lost you.

Now.. how about you respond to that whole "need more than 3 wins to earn a title shot" or are you just chalking that up as yet another loss you're willing to take.

You angry little man LOL, I thought you conceded defeat in your last post and here you are opening it back up? You like twisting sentences and putting words in peoples mouths.

Can you quote my post where I said you need more than 3 wins to earn a title shot so I can reply, I honestly can't find it.

If they are that desperate they should have given Cain a rematch, he deserved a 2nd or 3rd shot before Overeem, Cain has proven himself which is something Overeem wouldn't be able to do in 10 lifetimes.

I do like how in order to deflect all the factual trashing I have done of Overeem, you focus on if he deserved the title shot. None of which changes the fact that he is a over-hyped cat, with an extremely low level of opposition, much lower than Fedor who copped insane amounts of flack, who has a documented history of b!tching out in fights, running from drug tests, pulling out of US fights with injury only to fight in Japan and unable to come in the same size and shape between fighting in Japan and fighting in the USA, plus all the other things previously stated recently and for the last few years. You cannot change these facts, no amount of deflecting the main point to title shots or Bisping or whatever else you have done to avoid these long said truths does not change anything.

You still didn't retract your gay exaggeration about the knee being "brutal", this also shows how much of a pussy you are in real life and I will need this to be retracted in your next post(the description of the knee, I know you can't retract how much of a pussy you are).

So you condemned Jones for drink drive crashing but that is not nearly as important as forever hating on Bisping for whatever your poor reasons were? So Bisping talking trash like most other fighters and being a so called douche is far worse and more demanding on your internet time than someone who puts lives in danger, no need to add the evading and arrest at gun point and the other stuff, it is clear your priorities are super logical. You must be a stand up guy!

Please don't think these e-thugs joining together to form the strength of one Frenchmen have bothered me other than the frustration of them playing the ignorance card day in and day out. A card they can no longer play, lol. I will not let you twist words, I am not your mother, you can't get away with it here. As I have stated, I am loving this, it took a while but we knew it would come, very devastating fashion as well. So remember, I am the one laughing, you are the one with teen angst filled replies that cannot seem to stay away from using Bisping as a defence for me trashing Overeem.

Considering his unprecedented hype I am sure the UFC were expecting a much bigger return than that of which someone- who cannot pass a surprise drug test and spends 14 months doing nothing for the company and then finally returns only to have all his stock and hype destroyed- can give. Please tell us more about your e-business credentials as I am sure everyone on a bodybuilding forum gives a sh!t, LOL.

Please reply in 5 minutes or less in pink font or I will consider you as having lost the will to fight and will re-accept your forfeiture.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Ha. Where does the definition say: Someone who attention seeks on web forums. Gets humiliated due to lack of knowledge or understanding of mma and then claims 'troll' in another futile attempt to save face.

Keep trying it, it wont work. You are as exposed as Overeem.

First. Could you at least attempt to keep this at an adult level and brevity is always appreciated. Your posts are becoming more and more childish and most of it is complete drivel.

If they are that desperate they should have given Cain a rematch, he deserved a 2nd or 3rd shot before Overeem, Cain has proven himself which is something Overeem wouldn't be able to do in 10 lifetimes.
    What did Cain do to deserve a title shot? There's not doubt that Cain is an incredible fighter and would destroy Overeem but what did Cain do to "earn" his shot. His best wins before getting his title shot were Kongo and Big Nog. That's not an incredible resume and lesser than Overeem's not to mention the guy who Cain beat to get the title Lesnar is the guy Overeem beat to get the title shot and you've already discredited that win for everyone. So on what basis did Cain "earn" his second title shot that Overeem did not?
    I do like how in order to deflect all the factual trashing I have done of Overeem, you focus on if he deserved the title shot. None of which changes the fact that he is a over-hyped cat, with an extremely low level of opposition, much lower than Fedor who copped insane amounts of flack, who has a documented history of b!tching out in fights, running from drug tests, pulling out of US fights with injury only to fight in Japan and unable to come in the same size and shape between fighting in Japan and fighting in the USA, plus all the other things previously stated recently and for the last few years. You cannot change these facts, no amount of deflecting the main point to title shots or Bisping or whatever else you have done to avoid these long said truths does not change anything.
    The reason I focus on the title shot is because that is where your argument completely falls apart. I've trashed Overeem on his hype, abilities, and history more than anyone and I've done it far better than you and RiK. You guys make stupid posts with childish adjectives and marginalization and I was the one making coherent logical arguments against the Reem. The reason the title shot comes in is because you think he doesn't deserve it's simply on the basis that you don't like him but you champion one of Bisping. I simply proved that by all relevant criteria Overeem has and Bisping has not which makes you a hypocrite. The argument isn't about Bisping, Bisping is used a demonstration of your complete inconsistency and hypocrisy. [/quote]

You still didn't retract your gay exaggeration about the knee being "brutal", this also shows how much of a pussy you are in real life and I will need this to be retracted in your next post(the description of the knee, I know you can't retract how much of a pussy you are).

So you condemned Jones for drink drive crashing but that is not nearly as important as forever hating on Bisping for whatever your poor reasons were? So Bisping talking trash like most other fighters and being a so called douche is far worse and more demanding on your internet time than someone who puts lives in danger, no need to add the evading and arrest at gun point and the other stuff, it is clear your priorities are super logical. You must be a stand up guy!
    Most of this is completely childish and I'm sure your professor's appreciated this level of rebuttal. Bisping is once again only used to demonstrate your inconsistency. The reasons I dislike, Jon Jones, Bisping, Overeem are the same yours however are selectively applied.
    Please don't think these e-thugs joining together to form the strength of one Frenchmen have bothered me other than the frustration of them playing the ignorance card day in and day out. A card they can no longer play, lol. I will not let you twist words, I am not your mother, you can't get away with it here. As I have stated, I am loving this, it took a while but we knew it would come, very devastating fashion as well. So remember, I am the one laughing, you are the one with teen angst filled replies that cannot seem to stay away from using Bisping as a defence for me trashing Overeem.

Considering his unprecedented hype I am sure the UFC were expecting a much bigger return than that of which someone- who cannot pass a surprise drug test and spends 14 months doing nothing for the company and then finally returns only to have all his stock and hype destroyed- can give. Please tell us more about your e-business credentials as I am sure everyone on a bodybuilding forum gives a sh!t, LOL.

Please reply in 5 minutes or less in pink font or I will consider you as having lost the will to fight and will re-accept your forfeiture.
    More drivel.
    Last edited by IAmBatman; 02-09-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    Ha. Where does the definition say: Someone who attention seeks on web forums. Gets humiliated due to lack of knowledge or understanding of mma and then claims 'troll' in another futile attempt to save face.

Keep trying it, it wont work. You are as exposed as Overeem.
    I rest my case. I only see you post when you climb out of your hole to bitch and moan about me. I don't know when you "humiliated" me about anything MMA related, unless you're taking my unstoppable Overeem, three weight class champion Rumble, and James Irvin comeback posts seriously. But, maybe Casshern can dig up some old posts of mine where I predicted fights wrong. And I'm sure we can dig up some of yours.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

First. Could you at least attempt to keep this at an adult level and brevity is always appreciated. Your posts are becoming more and more childish and most of it is complete drivel.

What did Cain do to deserve a title shot? There's not doubt that Cain is an incredible fighter and would destroy Overeem but what did Cain do to "earn" his shot. His best wins before getting his title shot were Kongo and Big Nog. That's not an incredible resume and lesser than Overeem's not to mention the guy who Cain beat to get the title Lesnar is the guy Overeem beat to get the title shot and you've already discredited that win for everyone. So on what basis did Cain "earn" his second title shot that Overeem did not?

The reason I focus on the title shot is because that is where your argument completely falls apart. I've trashed Overeem on his hype, abilities, and history more than anyone and I've done it far better than you and RiK. You guys make stupid posts with childish adjectives and marginalization and I was the one making coherent logical arguments against the Reem. The reason the title shot comes in is because you think he doesn't deserve it's simply on the basis that you don't like him but you champion one of Bisping. I simply proved that by all relevant criteria Overeem has and Bisping has not which makes you a hypocrite. The argument isn't about Bisping, Bisping is used a demonstration of your complete inconsistency and hypocrisy.
    Most of this is completely childish and I'm sure your professor's appreciated this level of rebuttal. Bisping is once again only used to demonstrate your inconsistency. The reasons I dislike, Jon Jones, Bisping, Overeem are the same yours however are selectively applied.

More drivel.

Your forfeiture has already been processed.

Batman, you're the smartest guy I know..

Thank you. That's all you needed to say.

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    shout out to *shaggs* for being a world class butthurt ******* and negging me because he can't handle the fact his precious ubereem lost point blank.

Please tell me how I got proven wrong...
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will you *******s stop arguing back and forth. As in *******s I just mean batman, such a little angry man lol
    Last edited by Jojo3000; 02-10-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: B in batman must stand for bitch

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro do us all a favour and change that fucking avatar.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RiK View Post
    bro do us all a favour and change that fucking avatar.
    looking for new fap material?
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man