Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 155 lbs
    Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Metronidazole's BodySpace

How to choose between two girls

Hello misc, I'm really struggling here to make a decision. I'm someone extremely easy going with everyone. I get along with almost any personality and I'm usually the guy people like to hang out with. However, I've gotten friendzoned a few times by some of my oneitis, because I was playing it too nice and I was almost striving for the 10/10. Could have taking it with a 6-7/10, but I dunno why I was never satisfied, always stopped after I had won the chase.

Almost a year ago, I started reading up on this issue, became aware of a lot of things about myself, mostly that I did not know how to escalate and not give a **** with the 10/10. Started lifting a few months after, and with my confidence through the roof I started to approach a lot of women. Got into law, I was receiving a lot of attention now. I was always a don juan kind of guy. I never wanted to put everything in a single basket.

But here's the issue, I've started to deal with multiple girls at the same time and now I have two girls that I like very much, but can't decide on which one to choose.

One, which I thought had boyfriend, that I playfully teased and now that is now into me (she's now single). I never thought anything would happen between us, but I had a crush on her. She's a solid 9/10, doesn't hang out with a lot of boys, is smart and just moved closer to my house. She's not an attention whore and really keeps to herself. I was first going for her. I've known her for quite a while, a few months. But as I said, she had a boyfriend at that time.

And a second girl, which I always wanted to talk to, but never had the opportunity to. Shes the girl you've looked at and just smile thinking you would never go out with because she was out of reach. She had given a few signs of interest before, but we never got to hang out together. She's another 9/10. Does have a little more guy friends, but isn't too keen on getting talked to by strangers, so she also keeps to herself. Thing is, she's closer to my values. I don't drink, she doesn't, she closer in term of culture to me than first girl, but I don't know her as long as the first girl. It's only been a couple weeks.

Recently, I went to a party and both girls were there. They were both looking forward to it because I was coming.

I received massive interest from both girls, but again more from first girl. I had started to escalate with her before and she was very receptive.
    I had a lot of physical contact that night, the first time for both girls. The message was very clear to both of them that I was really interested.
    I spent more time with the second girl during the night because I don't know something keeps on attracting me to her. But yet, first girl always pops back up in my mind.

Did not make a move on both of them, because obviously I did not know which one I wanted a relationship with.

Now I'm feeling terrible for playing around with their minds. I would hate if someone would do this to me. I know it's the game, I've been playing it. But I really think I should make a decision. I really don't know why previous to the party I was looking for hook up with the second girl. But now that the party is over, first girl has come back to my mind more than ever.

I know I have more chance with the first girl. I'm probably only a date away from making something serious with her.
    As for second girl, I just need more time and it's just more risky.

I'm supposed to have dinner with both girls this week... I think I just decide.

Any advice on how to take the best decision? Because if I choose one, I want to respectfully end it with the other one.
    Thank you

Cliffs:
    -What is the mindset to have when deciding between two girls?
    Last edited by Metronidazole; 02-02-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Metronidazole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump

Stats: 5'11", 200 lbs
    Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Luwbz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Luwbz's BodySpace
    write down pros and cons, rate each pro 0-10 and each con 0- -10
    whoever has the highest, or just go by what you feel.

nothing else to add?

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ATLEH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ATLEH's BodySpace
    fuk them both is the correct mindset
    Gopher it.

Originally Posted by ATLEH View Post
    fuk them both is the correct mindset
    thanks.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jikkyo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jikkyo's BodySpace
    IMO, keep hanging out with both, but keep it PG or 14A. If they ask about the other, then just tell the truth; that you are hanging out with other girls, but not serious. Don't worry so much about who to choose, because it's not going to be all your choice. Girl A or B could decide one day that they've found someone they are more attracted to. Why settle at such an early stage of the dating game? Keep hanging out and having fun. You'll gravitate to one of them sooner than later.

Edit: PG/14A means no SEX
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Misc Fashion Crew*
    *Misc Cigar Crew*

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoberToaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SoberToaster's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jikkyo View Post
    IMO, keep hanging out with both, but keep it PG or 14A. If they ask about the other, then just tell the truth; that you are hanging out with other girls, but not serious. Don't worry so much about who to choose, because it's not going to be all your choice. Girl A or B could decide one day that they've found someone they are more attracted to. Why settle at such an early stage of the dating game? Keep hanging out and having fun. You'll gravitate to one of them sooner than later.

Edit: PG/14A means no SEX
    this. girls do it all the time.

Its probably the best advice I have received in a long time (srs). You really got me thinking that this could end at any point. Thanks really
    Last edited by Metronidazole; 02-03-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Location: Nattyland, close to SnapCity,away from gainsville, Russian Federation
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CeBKa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CeBKa's BodySpace
    Keep both until one of them leaves or you lose interest towards her.
    Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.
    ~Albert Einstein

Stats: 5'5", 112 lbs
    jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000) jakesyl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit jakesyl's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Metronidazole View Post
    Hello misc, I'm really struggling here to make a decision. I'm someone extremely easy going with everyone. I get along with almost any personality and I'm usually the guy people like to hang out with. However, I've gotten friendzoned a few times by some of my oneitis, because I was playing it too nice and I was almost striving for the 10/10. Could have taking it with a 6-7/10, but I dunno why I was never satisfied, always stopped after I had won the chase.

Almost a year ago, I started reading up on this issue, became aware of a lot of things about myself, mostly that I did not know how to escalate and not give a **** with the 10/10. Started lifting a few months after, and with my confidence through the roof I started to approach a lot of women. Got into law, I was receiving a lot of attention now. I was always a don juan kind of guy. I never wanted to put everything in a single basket.

But here's the issue, I've started to deal with multiple girls at the same time and now I have two girls that I like very much, but can't decide on which one to choose.

One, which I thought had boyfriend, that I playfully teased and now that is now into me (she's now single). I never thought anything would happen between us, but I had a crush on her. She's a solid 9/10, doesn't hang out with a lot of boys, is smart and just moved closer to my house. She's not an attention whore and really keeps to herself. I was first going for her. I've known her for quite a while, a few months. But as I said, she had a boyfriend at that time.

And a second girl, which I always wanted to talk to, but never had the opportunity to. Shes the girl you've looked at and just smile thinking you would never go out with because she was out of reach. She had given a few signs of interest before, but we never got to hang out together. She's another 9/10. Does have a little more guy friends, but isn't too keen on getting talked to by strangers, so she also keeps to herself. Thing is, she's closer to my values. I don't drink, she doesn't, she closer in term of culture to me than first girl, but I don't know her as long as the first girl. It's only been a couple weeks.

Recently, I went to a party and both girls were there. They were both looking forward to it because I was coming.

I received massive interest from both girls, but again more from first girl. I had started to escalate with her before and she was very receptive.
    I had a lot of physical contact that night, the first time for both girls. The message was very clear to both of them that I was really interested.
    I spent more time with the second girl during the night because I don't know something keeps on attracting me to her. But yet, first girl always pops back up in my mind.

Did not make a move on both of them, because obviously I did not know which one I wanted a relationship with.

Now I'm feeling terrible for playing around with their minds. I would hate if someone would do this to me. I know it's the game, I've been playing it. But I really think I should make a decision. I really don't know why previous to the party I was looking for hook up with the second girl. But now that the party is over, first girl has come back to my mind more than ever.

I know I have more chance with the first girl. I'm probably only a date away from making something serious with her.
    As for second girl, I just need more time and it's just more risky.

I'm supposed to have dinner with both girls this week... I think I just decide.

Any advice on how to take the best decision? Because if I choose one, I want to respectfully end it with the other one.
    Thank you

Cliffs:
    -What is the mindset to have when deciding between two girls?
    Let your friends choose

And as to keep them around, should I go on real dates with them? Or wait until I'm down to one to push thing further?