Thread: belly fat

la818lv702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

belly fat

Ok I'm 23 years old I'm 5.8 and 142 pounds I run 1 mile every night Im doin basic weight lefting an workout out I eat fish chicken lots of veggies fruit in the morning no low carbs for last meal of the day no eat after 8pm now is that all good iv went from 165 to 142 fast but it has slowed down how much more weight do I have to lose for abs to show? I can feel them please and anything to that got help

Location: Reading, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LionHeart6967 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by la818lv702 View Post
    Ok I'm 23 years old I'm 5.8 and 142 pounds I run 1 mile every night Im doin basic weight lefting an workout out I eat fish chicken lots of veggies fruit in the morning no low carbs for last meal of the day no eat after 8pm now is that all good iv went from 165 to 142 fast but it has slowed down how much more weight do I have to lose for abs to show? I can feel them please and anything to that got help
    If you post a picture then maybe I can have a go at giving you a rough estimate of your BF percentage and how much you will need to lose, and what you will need to do.
    Whilst everybody else was out partying, I was at the gym. I didn't eat cake for my birthdays and spent a majority of my savings on my fitness and body building efforts. Any regrets? My only regret is that I should have worked harder!

MuscleDillon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey

Originally Posted by la818lv702 View Post
    You need to go to a gym or supplement store and have them find your body fat percentage. Once under 10% you will see your abs and 6% to 8% you should have ripped abs

nagarajnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    me to working out on belly fat..
    My simple exercises @ home itself giving a better results..
    Free 2-Week Membership and Personal Work-Out Plan @ http://bit.ly/Vkg7Us

JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Abs are genetic... you dont have to be 10% for them to show. I can be %18 and still have nice abs. Exercises like pull-ups and bent over rows will increase the width and depth of your back. In return this will help pull the skin around your midsection tighter making it more plausible to see your ab muscles.
    Your mind is your most powerful muscle. Use it to your advantage.

NewRookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i say try running at in the morning because it will boost your metabolism for the day and since at night when you sleep your body metabolism slows down so you will benefit more in my opinion.