LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Am I losing weight anymore?

I've been sticking to my diet like glue, I got on the scale a few days ago and weighed in at 201 calories. I changed up my calorie needs and adjusted them accordingly for my myfitnesspal. It doesn't seem like I'm losing anymore weight though and I eat solely nothing but clean food daily. I'm 17 and this is what I've eaten so far today and this whole week. myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/LiftingStrong I lift pretty much every week day due to football and run on the treadmill for 54 mins daily and am always under my calorie limits daily for about 300-600 leftovers. So, what's the problem? It's a little unnerving to see the scale not moving, my goal is to get rid of the stomach flab on my belly. Currently weigh, according to the scale 204, it's one of those stand on it and arrow spins scales if that matters. Plus I have to adjust it regularly to make sure it's on point before using it. I'm even considering another near hour session on the treadmill today just because I'm paranoid. I was thinking in this session to do some HIIT to maybe shock my system, something I rarely do.
    Last edited by LiftingStrong; 02-02-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's not just about eating clean food. Are you using food scale and making sure everything is accurate? you need to weigh everything

and try to weigh yourself only once a week

LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftingStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sammm94 View Post
    it's not just about eating clean food. Are you using food scale and making sure everything is accurate? you need to weigh everything

and try to weigh yourself only once a week
    I don't have a food scale, can't afford one due to the fact I don't have a job. To compensate for the fact the calorie amounts might be off, I've always just added more than usual when imputting my calories for most of my foods just to be careful.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get a digital scale.

Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    Get a digital scale.
    I don't have a food scale, can't afford one due to the fact I don't have a job.
    Food nor Weight scale.

Anyway I finished my HIIT, did 30 minutes straight of it. I rarely do HIIT, so I'm hoping for something good from changing up my cardio today.

Also would you guys say a foot scale is a necessity?

Holy crap, I just weighed myself and the scale read 201/200. The HIIT must have had a serious impact, that or I just lost a lot of water weight.
    Last edited by LiftingStrong; 02-02-2013 at 04:42 PM.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LiftingStrong View Post
    Yeah. $20 at walmart.

fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridge011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If ur fairly new to lifting u could be gaining muscle while losing fat. It happens. Have ur pants gotten a little bigger?

Originally Posted by fridge011 View Post
    If ur fairly new to lifting u could be gaining muscle while losing fat. It happens. Have ur pants gotten a little bigger?
    I've been lifting seriously for about going on two years now, in fact I'm a powerlifter. :P I don't buy new clothes often at all, so I don't have a clue. Though my old pants are massive in-comparison to what I am now. Dropped from 296 pounds to 210 in around a year. Just trying to get rid of the flab on my stomach.

Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zzechmann33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiftingStrong View Post
    Food nor Weight scale.

Anyway I finished my HIIT, did 30 minutes straight of it. I rarely do HIIT, so I'm hoping for something good from changing up my cardio today.

Holy crap, I just weighed myself and the scale read 201/200. The HIIT must have had a serious impact, that or I just lost a lot of water weight.
    Water weight...You are eating more calories than you think. Buy a digital food scale, they are $20.
    *IIFYM*

Starting weight 12/1/11 - 240lbs