Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jimmy's FULK to 1000lbs + 180lbs

NO WHEEL SPINNING ALLOWED!!!!!!

About Me

2010 > 2012 went from 252lbs (114KG) to 165lbs (75KG's)

- This past June-July I went from 166lbs > 180lbs
    - I started with Madcow 5x5 but saw my best progress on 5/3/1
    - Took up Oly lifting
    - Spent October to December spinning routine wise as couldn't work out how to incorporate Oly lifts + PLifting
    - Went from 180 > 163ishlbs today (In Brazil on business so not 100% sure)
    - Lost 5-10% strength from 180lbs
    - In Brazil for another 2 weeks then will be back and training in England

Current 1RM's

Clean - 90KG 1x1
    Jerk - 75KG 1x1
    Snatch - 45KG 1x1
    Squat - 140KG 1x1
    Front Squat - 112.5KG 1x1
    Deadlift - 170KG 1x1
    Bench Press - 92.5KG 1x1

Life Issues

- I have massive ADD + OCD about my body due to me being so fat before
    - This leads to me stalling on weight gain
    - I go out a lot with friends drinking > binge drinking > large weight fluctuations which spooks me and resets my progress

- I really struggle to stick to programmes as I always want to change to please my ADD
    - However my best success was running 5/3/1 for 5 cycles so gonna go with that for now

- I am currently setting up a business meaning training may be hard but it's the 1 thing in my life I will always make time for!!!!!

This log is to keep me honest, I have set them up before and not stuck to my goals/plan

If I start to spin or change things give me HELL FOT IT PLZ

New Routine of 3/5/1 + Olympic Lifts

Workout A Squat Focus
    3/5/1 Squats
    Auxiliary Squats
    3/5/1 Bench
    Pendlay Rows
    Auxiliary Bench

Workout B DL Focus
    Cleans 7-10 Sets of 1-3 Reps
    3/5/1 Trap Bar DL's
    Jerk 5x 1-3
    OHP 4x 6-8
    Weighted Chins

Workout C - Hypertrophy
    Snatch
    Front Squat 4x 8-12
    DB Bench 4x 8-12
    WG Pull-Ups 4x 8-12
    Accessories

Goals

- Reach a BW of 180lbs (82KG) gaining 0.5-1lb per week

Bench 100KG 1x1
    Squat 160KG 1x1
    Deadlift 185KG 1x1
    Clean 100KG 1x1

To begin with...........

Shoutouts to the guys who inspire me on these forums day in day out

Moses / The Solution / jzpowahz / Anthonyxavcx / jpfaherty / tenacious707 / Bnizzle123 / MITCHAPAL00ZA and many many more

Current Pics - Just Ate Lunch + Unflexed

Expect to see plenty of this!!!!!

Macros

Old Bulk Macros finished at - 500c/90f/200p
    Currently Macros - Very difficult to say in a foreign country + having to eat out

Plan for return start at Reverse Diet - 325c / 70f / 190p

Recent Training - had access to gym yesterday

OHP
    50KG 1x5
    55KG 1x3
    57.5KG 1x2

50KG 3x6

Chin-Ups
    BW + 16KG 1x5
    BW + 18KG 1x3
    BW + 20KG 4x3

Klokov Press
    30KG 3x10

DB Row
    22KG 4x15

Press-Ups
    BW 3x15

Skipping
    1 Minute 5x1

Wrap Up

Will post food pr0n from Brazil for next 2 weeks / Try to find a gym next week / Cannot wait to get back into the swing of things

Train hard all

Jimmy
    Jimmy's FULK to 180lbs+ a 1000lb Total!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151587473

bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigjimmy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Update

So got to Sao Paulo and was kindly told that a gym membership for the week was equivalent to £80/$125 which there is just no way on Earth I can justify that at this time right now sadly.

However Good News
    I will be coming home earlier then planned (13th) and will be able to really sort my life out and get everything back in order finally as tbh 5 weeks worth of non stop meetings on the road would probably have killed me so 4 will have to do!!!!!

Cannot wait

Jimmy

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi Jimmy

Well done on the progress you have made

Wow £80 pounds for one week that's alot

Good luck with your log and business
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In! Solid attitude man.
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Hi Jimmy

Well done on the progress you have made

Wow £80 pounds for one week that's alot

Good luck with your log and business
    Thx man I'm trying over here but damn its hard to get stuff going when your only 24 lol no one ever gives you any credit for having a clue

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    In! Solid attitude man.
    Cheers pal really gonna strive to obtain my 180lb goal this time around and not woose out when I start looking fluffy around the sides, love having people in my log as it will keep me on the straight and narrow if I ever start to stray.

haha told Mum I was coming home early so she asked if I needed anything from the American sweet shop near us (live near London) and I have sent her back a list about 15+ items long including all the different pb's + pop tarts + cap'n crunch etc. As soon as I get home this bulk is on!!!!!!!

Hopped on the scale this morning with shorts+T on and having some coffee + water and was 163lbs so on the right track, whilst I'm not lifting I wanna stay sub 165 but its hard over here when all the business meetings include a Caipirinha or 2...... brb living off whey+milk+all bran lol

Jimmy

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In! Good lord at the weekly cost for that gym. Must be because you look like a tourist

Originally Posted by Shazriki View Post
    In! Good lord at the weekly cost for that gym. Must be because you look like a tourist
    Thx Shaz good to have you along

I know I nearly cried when they told me that....... Oh well had a bunch of meetings today which suggest that Sao Paulo is not where I need to be so thankfully don't need to come back here and pay £451,590,231 a month in gym membership haha

Jimmy

Update

BW Circuit x5
    10 Press-Ups
    10 BW Squats
    10 Burpees
    10 Sit-Ups

Weight - 72.2KG / 159lbs (haven't drunk in a few days and have a feeling I have not been eating enough but these next 3 days will be very food heavy so not too worried)

Some Pics of Sao Paulo

View from my apartment

Sao Paulo Rush Hour......London has nothing on this

Staple Lunch

sooooo close to being home and training haha

Jimmy

Brazil Trip Report

Summary of Brazil

As this is my last few days in the Country I thought I would give a quick write up of my opinions of the country

- People here are really friendly, even when they are trying to rip you off or mug you they have a smile on their face while they go about it. Everyone is always willing to help a foreigner with directions or a recommendation of where to go.
    - Beaches here are out of this world and they have all manner of sporting options like surfing/windsurfing/sandboarding
    - Cost of restaurants in Brazil is very cheap, we ate at one of the best Italians in RDJ 2 courses + bottle of wine for £40 a head

Dislikes
    - Coffee....... I will probably get flamed for this but I am a huge coffee nut and in the UK would order these in preference Filter / Americano / Cappuccino / Latte and would probably have 2-3 a day.
    Here espresso is all anyone drinks and to me the flavour is very bitter, I don't know but every Brazilian adds TONS of sugar to their coffee so I don't know if the 2 are linked or thats just how they like coffee over here
    Sweetness / Sugar - again my EU palate just has not enjoyed the insane amount of sugar and sweetness added to the food and drink over here, it has led me to ordering everything either sans açucar or pequeno açucar especially cocktails!!!!
    - Cost of food in shops / supermarkets, food price inflation over here is insane and although when you come over you will not think it is much due to exchange rates etc when you actually thing about how cheap restaurants and transport etc is food is def expensive, this is partly due to the insanely high import tax Brazil has (some items get 150%)

Recommended Restaurants / Hotels
    ANY SUSHI PLACE - literally couldn't get over how good the quality Japanese food is here, in London Japanese food is insanely $$$ but here due to the very large Asian population you cannot fail to eat good quality sushi for a great price!!!!
    Porçao Ipanema - is an all you can eat Churrascaria with every single cut of meat you can think of + sushi etc / literally ate everything in sight for £45 a head incl a bottle of red wine
    Arabica - in Sao Paulo on Rua Haddock Lobo is an amazing place, 1st time I've ever tried middle eastern food and fell in love!!!!
    Fasano SP or RDJ - best cocktails in Brazil imho
    Hotel Praia Ipanema - rooms were Hiltonesque however on the top floor they have an open top balcony + pool overlooking the beach
    Tucano House Hostel - best hostel we stayed at (Florianopolis) staff were so friendly and it is a serious party atmosphere 24/7. Great if you wanna go on holiday or let your hair down

RDJ
    beaches were the best in Brazil for just chilling (Floripa was waaaay better for sports) / women were hnnnnggg just every time you turned your head a 10 walked past.
    Everyone has a great mix of work and social (Carioça) life here and they party hard but also really try to stay in shape. Loads of people are up early in the am running on the beach, the city has been very smart by offering free gyms (both free weights + jungle type) along the beach front which anyone can use at any time.

Florianopolis
    WOW what a great place this was, very family friendly awesome atmosphere and lots to do. 2nd best beaches in Br and would hands down recommend for family holidays

Porto Alegre
    Probably my fav place in Brazil as their is a great feeling in the City, its only small with a 1m population and has a great climate. Tons of shopping options + things to do (great Thai restaurant called Wok) and is definitely an up and coming area of Br due to the money the Rio Grande de Sul is pulling in from oil + industry. Tons of opportunities here in all areas of industry.

Sao Paulo
    Sadly I have really not enjoyed Sao Paulo at all as it takes all the worst aspects of London (pollution+congestion+lack of open space) and magnifies it on a much larger scale. It is also probably the least friendly to foreigners and in certain meetings you are really made to feel that you are not a native. Crime here isn't great and tbh and the weather has been terrible raining all the time (its their Summer).

Tips
    Trust your instincts!!!!! Brazil is not the safest place on Earth however I think that a lot of what gets said in EU is hype and actually crime in RDJ is nowhere near as bead as it was. However, bad things can happen and I would say that if you feel unsafe do not hesitate to turn around and head back from where you came. I did this 2x in Brazil as I got a bad feeling walking down the road and both times I asked locals and they told me they were very shady parts of town where you will run into trouble.
    Having said that in every place I have been I have been out drunk at night and not run into problems (touch wood) so it is not as bad as everyone says imo

Anyway next update will be my 1st training session back

Train hard all

Jimmy

Workout A

HUGE Update

But 1st......

New stash

2 Frosted Pumpkin Pie PT's

ON Casein Sludge with Cinnabon and mix-ins

Dymatize CFB + almond milk sludge with caramel rice cakes

After eating most of this (+ consuming about 20ish grams of creatine 2x today) I hopped on the scales and had a Weight 0f 160.5lbs so decided that a refeed was definitely in order for my Pre-workout so today looked like this:

Macros - 425c/65f/190p

It didn't help the workout though

Workout A

Warm Up
    5 Minutes BB Complexes
    5 Minutes Foam rolling
    10 Minutes of Hip stretching+Mobility work

Squats
    WU Sets

80KG 1x3
    90KG 1x3
    105KG 1x3 – RPE 10 ☹

Wanted 82.5% 3x1 (107.5KG) but only tried 1x1

80KG 3x3

Bench
    WU Sets

60KG 1x3
    65KG 1x3
    72.5KG 1x3 RPE 10 as well……

82.5% (75KG) 3x1

Pedlay Rows
    55KG 4x10

Cool Down
    100 Kcal Bike
    5 Minutes Foam rolling
    10 Minutes Developmental Stretching

Workout Notes
    So I knew I couldn't go to the gym tomorrow (Thursday) however I landed from Brazil this morning at 11 after 1-2 hrs sleep last night so was certainly not in the most optimal situation to train! However I gritted my teeth and got to work but things did not go as planned:

I did not think I had set my 100% numbers high at all (130 Squat / 92.5KG BP) all of which I have easily made before but I guess as I am probably 14-15lbs (6-7KG's) lighter + I haven't trained for 2 weeks so maybe it was all a perfect storm for a bad workout.

However as I said I got in there and did the thing then spent a huge amount of time warming down as I can already feel my quads seizing up haha. Gotta rest up as I have TB deads + cleans on Friday, gonna see where my weight is tomorrow and make a decision on macros from there but will likely stick / increase them from where they are @ 2600ish.

1st Powerlifting Meet

In other news I have decided to do my 1st PL'ing meet on the 5th-7th July (Push+Pull) as it is very close to me + it gives me lots of time to prepare for it. I will compete in the 82.5KG weight class (181lbs) which I will prob be very close to weight wise by then. My goals are:
    BP - 110KG
    DL - 195KG
    S - 160KG (I know it won't be in the meet but I would like my estimate to be around here)

The meet is with the BPO in Hampshire, if any other UK members wanna give it a go let me know

Tomorrow - OFF (spending the day trying to set up business banking......LONG)

Jimmy
    Last edited by bigjimmy123; 02-14-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Weight - 155.2lbs

Well I can't lie this is disappointing, after spending the better part of 1.5 yrs putting some weight on I have managed to let my old issues under-eating when I am not tracking get the better of me and I have lost 10lbs while being away. There is nothing to do but rebuild and strive to reach my goals for this PL'ing meet I have coming up, will wait for weight to stabilise a bit as am dosing up on creatine right now but on Sunday will likely +100calories.

I feel like I have been hit by a bus today but have reset all of my numbers as I should not be grinding and straining to hit the reps on my 1st week back so have cut -10% on everything again (90% now = -25%) for tomorrows workout as well.

OFF day so will do some flexibility + mobility work as boy oh boy do I need it haha

9pm Snack = 2 CF PT's+40g PB+vanilla sludge+coco shreddies+30g honey nom nom

w/o B

C1 Workout B 3+ Week

Weight = 155.2lbs
    Macros = 330/67/184

Warm Up
    5 Minutes Bike
    5 Minutes Foam rolling

Cleans
    60KG 10x1

TB Deadlift
    WU Sets

100KG 1x3
    110KG 1x3
    125KG 1x3 @ RPE 9

3/5/1 OHP
    WU Sets

30KG 1x3
    40KG 1x3
    47.5KG 1x3 @RPE 9

50KG 3x1

Chin-Ups
    BW+12KG – 5/5/54
    BW+20KG 3x2

TB Deadlift
    32KG 5x8

BB Curl
    25KG 4x10

Cool Down
    10 Minutes Brisk Walk
    5 Minutes Foam rolling

Workout Notes
    Dear God that was a gritty session, adductors + glutes were so sore from the other day I could barely get into the clean position haha. Applied a ton of Deep Heat and put supports everywhere I could fit them and just tried to hit all of my numbers. I nearly jumped out of my skin after a few cleans as my adductors were twitching all over the place but all the numbers I needed were hit and I can now rest up and relax for a bit.

I know what my body is like and this is always the worst session after a layoff, it tends to be if I can just get in the gym and move about my body will adapt and DOMS will not be an issue until I increase volume or start doing heavy numbers for me.
    Shoulders took a while to warm up for OHP but thats not surprising as bench was silly hard on Wednesday, regarding accessory work I am going to add in another Push+Pull to my w/o A and then will keep everything else the same.
    w/o C is really more of a GPP day + high rep work to try to stretch the muscles out a bit whereas A+B are where I want to really push myself.

Weight wise if I am not 156 tomorrow I will be bumping Carbs to 350 / if I do reach 156 I will wait til Monday to bump.
    Speaking of food as I am now pretty broke I have devised a shake which I will have everyday as it is crazy cheap + easy to get Kcals in:

1 Scoop Pro Powder
    Cheap Muesli
    Pint of milk

I worked out I can put this together for £1 a meal which will save me money elsewhere

Train hard all

Jimmy

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sick set of updates man, I especially appreciated the review of Brazil!

I see you signed up for a PL meet in July. Unfortunately I don't think I will be available for that meet since I'll be graduating from uni that week (and the 7th is actually my birthday).

Don't stress the workouts too much, finding my form after a layover always takes time. Just make sure to get that (body)weight up!

Weight = 156lbs haha its like it read my mind...... will bump after workout tomorrow[/b]

Rest day today still feeling pretty annihilated, not sure about this 3x a week full body thing but hoping I adapt soon, will see tomorrow as will be doing high rep+GPP work

Burger+Rice

proats with Mini Reeses+PB+honey

Jimmy

My Creation

Best Recipe Ever!!!!!!

tried my pint of milk+whey+oats yesterday and was massively unimpressed so I tried something new today

2 Scoops ON Casein
    2 TS's PB2
    150g frozen berries
    10g Flaxseed
    40g oats
    500ml 1% milk

Macros = 55/14/60

Stick in freezer for a little while and OMG the volume and flavour was $$$

Give it a go it will not disappoint

Jimmy

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Workouts are looking solid man.

Looking forward to see how your lifts progress.

I have to assume for both of us that snatches and cleans will get easier or progress faster as we focus back on basic strength gain at the same time.
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3

Originally Posted by Filmbuff81 View Post
    Workouts are looking solid man.

Looking forward to see how your lifts progress.

I have to assume for both of us that snatches and cleans will get easier or progress faster as we focus back on basic strength gain at the same time.
    Good to have you along man

That is what Rippetoe seemed to suggest, but tbh I have just paid up to do a PL'ing meet in July so strength will be my main focus until then. But I want a 100KG Clean + 60KG Snatch by then

Jimmy

Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filmbuff81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goodluck with the meet!

I am sure your Oly lifts will go up even I you don't focus on them much until then.

Especially if squat an Deadlift keep moving up.
    the latest and greatest in training...or whatever.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177744461&page=3

sssoooooo WEAK :(

C1 Bench Day 5+

Warm Up
    5 Minutes BB Complexes
    5 Minutes Foam rolling

BB Bench Press
    WU Sets

50KG 1x5
    57.5KG 1x5
    655KG 1x5 – RPE 9.5

70KG 1x2
    75KG 2x1

BB Incline Bench
    45KG 10/10/8

Face Pulls
    18KG 3x12

Skullcrushers
    30KG 2x6

Lateral Raises
    10KG 2x12

Farmers Walks
    25KG x6

Cool Down
    10 Minutes Foam rolling

Workout Notes
    So basically I have been to the gym yesterday and today to do my FBW and was totally incapable of any form of squat/dl due to adductors, I think I tried to jump back to my high frequency too quickly and my body has decided to hate me for it.
    Therefore, until my body adapts I will split 3/5/1 up into its classic Wendler form (U/L) and will do Oly work on Lower days.

Left my ego at home today and reset my numbers at home but still 5 was haaaarrrrddd work so maybe I need to lower it again brb stronger then this when I was 15 srs

Anyway everything felt good went up a lot on my accessory work which felt good, just gonna have to regroup and rebuild

Macros = 66/354/190

Jimmy

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In

you like doing singles after your 5/3/1/ sets?
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

Originally Posted by juicydanglers View Post
    In

you like doing singles after your 5/3/1/ sets?
    Good to have you with me man, so far I do but I have lessened the % of my 1RM that others use just cos I am getting back into lifting
    Week 1 = 80-82.5%
    Week 2 = 85-87.5%
    Week 3 = 90-92.5%
    However, on my 1+ day I may do some doubles or triples depending on how it goes, not gonna keep these numbers set in stone like the 3/5/1 numbers I use. Do you use singles as well?

Squat Day

Weight = n/a
    Macros = 354/67/190

Warm Up
    5 Minutes Bike
    10 Minutes Foam rolling

Squat
    WU Sets

70KG 1x5
    80KG 1x5
    90KG 1x5 @RPE 9

95KG 3x1 @RPE 9.5

60KG 2x10

Speed Deadlift
    WU Sets

70KG 8x2 (Starting off insanely light as am switching from conventional to Sumo)

OH Squat
    30KG 4x6

HLR’s
    3x11

Farmers Walks
    +30KG x5

Cool Down
    5 Minutes Foam rolling

Workout Notes
    Squats felt a lot better today then they did last week which I think is a combo of dropping my estimated 1RM from 130>118KG / Today was still hard though but the reps had a much better rhythm and tempo than last week.

I am switching from Conventional to a sort of Sumo Hybrid for my DL's because I saw a vid of myself pulling 150x5 a while ago and my lower back was doing just about all of the work so I want a stance that incorporates more of my hammies and glutes. Also this stance seems to be easier to "get into" if that makes sense and I don't feel like I am having to really force myself into a good position prior to pulling.

On the whole a much improved session and despite how weak and feeble I feel I am happy that I am not letting my ego rule get the best of me and am actually lifting with good form and not grinding out every rep cos the weights too heavy.

Jimmy

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bigjimmy123 View Post

HUGE Update

But 1st......

New stash

I see you have a CandyCo bag, is that where you got all the products?
    Where do you live?

I've been to the shop once and the stock was not great

Coco shreddies??

look great

Nice workout today, good that squats feel better
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

I live in a little village in Surrey (I use Surrey Sports Park to train) so go to the American Sweets Shop in GFord which has a very good stock of products now as they get loads of the Ltd Edition stuff like Pumpkin PT's and have loads of cereals and Reeses.

Yeah man love these coco shreddies, tbh I tend to have 2 cereals on the go 1 is an $$$ American one and the other is whatevers on sale at the supermarket, am trying to lower my food bill so I splurge on sweet stuff but buy everything else in bulk.

Thx man was def an improvement on last week

Jimmy

PS - your avi says Twickenham so was wondering if that was the case? Do you live anywhere near the stoop?

I live in a little village in Surrey (I use Surrey Sports Park to train) so go to the American Sweets Shop in GFord which has a very good stock of products now as they get loads of the Ltd Edition stuff like Pumpkin PT's and have loads of cereals and Reeses.

Yeah man love these coco shreddies, tbh I tend to have 2 cereals on the go 1 is an $$$ American one and the other is whatevers on sale at the supermarket, am trying to lower my food bill so I splurge on sweet stuff but buy everything else in bulk.

Thx man was def an improvement on last week

Jimmy

PS - your avi says Twickenham so was wondering if that was the case? Do you live anywhere near the stoop?
    So close to you

I am at university in Twickenham but live in Hampton

Not been to the stomp

My girlfriend lives in New Haw, we go Guildford often

Looks like a good gym!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    So close to you

I am at university in Twickenham but live in Hampton

Not been to the stomp

My girlfriend lives in New Haw, we go Guildford often

Looks like a good gym!
    The gym is insanely good!!!! Tons of platforms which are usually free (only drawback is Quins train there + pre-book a lot of time in the morning) / The Stoop is the stadium next to Twickenham stadium but those 2 places are the areas of Wimbledon I know best.
    Been to Hampton a few times actually its nice over that way, what you studying?

Jimmy

Rest Day - lots of admin in finding office space FML

Weight = 156.8lbs (+1.6lbs since last week)

Weight is going up nice and slowly, its been a week since I started loading creatine so I am likely over the weight gain from that.

Will weigh myself on 1st March and wherever I am I will aim to be +4lbs by 1st April

Tomorrow = OHP Day + a friends bday so drinks will be involved

Sorry for the blurriness / Quark Choc Sludge + rasberries and banana + Cinnabon + 45g PB + 2 Choc Fudge PT's with loadsa WF's sauce

Jimmy

OHP Day 5+

Weight = 156.8lbs
    Macros = friends bday :P

OHP
    32.5KG 1x5
    37.5KG 1x3
    42.5KG 1x6 @RPE 9

52.5KG 1x1 @RPE 10

32.5KG 3x11

Close Grip BP
    50KG 6/3x8

Chin-Ups
    BW + 14KG 1x5 (picked up wrong DB haha)
    BW + 12KG 3x5

Inverted Rows
    BW 6/2x5

V Tricep Pressdowns
    31KG 2x12

BB Curl
    30KG 3x8

Rear Delt Flyes
    6KG 3x12

Workout Notes
    Solid session in the books, very focused before I went in as I knew I was going to have to re-learn CGBP (saw something Perp wrote about grip width and it worked perfectly so thx for that) and inverted rows. Give it another month and I should be near enough back where I was before I left for Brazil.

One issue I am having though is that my pecs seem to be very niggly and tight, don't know why as I stretch them tons + do a lot of mobility work on them but meh they have always been the only muscle I have ever felt iffy with.

Off to London for a bday so later all

Bulk made chilli with angel hair pasta (theres 4 habaneros for 3 servings lol)

Jimmy

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuking IN for fulk. YES.
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    Fuking IN for fulk. YES.
    good to have you with me dude, hopefully I can have as successful a bulk as you did been mirin the weight loss recently too keep killing Sheiko!!!!!

Jimmy