Thread: Magnum Mimic

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Magnum Mimic

i want to start this thread by saying thank you to B Con And the Magnum Nutraceuticals team for giving me the opportunity of trying out this product

im taking 1 capsule about 10 mins before eating very big meals hopping to gain as less fat as possible. i see i havent gotten much bigger in the sense of fat. i see the label says it supports vascularity also and i see my veins poping out more and i guess its because of this because i really dont take anything for that. ive also notice that the recovery of my soreness after the gyms are quicker i dont feel as sore or tired as i used to. ive notice sometimes when i take it and i wait to long to eat my big meal i get a little light headed (dizzy) but after i get that meal in that vanishes.

the price i say its fairly good just 29.99 for 60 capsules and it can last you 1 month or 2 depending of the carbs you consume at least for me since i dont really count my macros i only take 1 a day before eating my big meal in the afternoon.

ive never had any product like this one and sorry if my review is not as professional as alot of the users here im still learning lol.

id give it a 8/10 since in the factors that i know it has helped me
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."
    "Once you see results, it becomes an addiction."

S: 315 x 5
    B: 275 x 3
    DL: 275 x 5

rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjcranium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You actually did a review, which is a good start. You'll get better the more you do. Check out other people's reviews for ideas on how to format them. Everybody does them differently, so find a review you like and make yours in a similar fashion.

Btw, did you get a full can of Mimic or just some samples?

You should either take this right before you drink your post-workout shake (or post-workout meal) and on days you don't workout you should take it right before you eat a big meal (like 10-15 minutes before, not an hour).

All in all, good review brah!
    Expect nothing. Live frugally on surprise.
    ~Alice Walker

ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItzJesusp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rjcranium View Post
    You actually did a review, which is a good start. You'll get better the more you do. Check out other people's reviews for ideas on how to format them. Everybody does them differently, so find a review you like and make yours in a similar fashion.

Btw, did you get a full can of Mimic or just some samples?

You should either take this right before you drink your post-workout shake (or post-workout meal) and on days you don't workout you should take it right before you eat a big meal (like 10-15 minutes before, not an hour).

All in all, good review brah!
    thanks, i got a full bottle of it. i usually take it before a big meal, when i get home from the gym i take the shake then the pill and i wait about 10-15 mins and eat a big plate of rice and beans and chicken

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the review. Definitely a great start and you will learn formatting and other ideas for reviews as you go. Seems like you definitely covered the basics though so thank you for that and glad you enjoyed your bottle.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Thank you for the review. Definitely a great start and you will learn formatting and other ideas for reviews as you go. Seems like you definitely covered the basics though so thank you for that and glad you enjoyed your bottle.
    no, thank you for letting me try it