Carlitosway14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Is it possible to get a six pack and bulk up

Ill admit that getting a six pack is hard and ive been trying for a long time to bring my body fat down (and I did I went from 32% to 14.2% in like 8 months)but since I lost a lot of weight I started to look really unhealthy (people would say I'm too skinny) and now I'm trying to gain weight (muscle mass) and I also want to keep my very important goal of getting a six pack. So I just wanted to know if I can gain muscle mass and get a six pack.....but I mostly need help with the diet lol I mostly ten to have that guilty feeling everytime I finish eating a big plate of good clean healthy foods (which is what I've been eating for a looooooong time) but I need to eat big so I can gain muscle mass...can anyone help me out here

suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100) suprhulk28 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It seems like you are stuck on the fence so you need to pick one. It takes caloric restriction to get lean enough to get a six pack, and you need to be in calorie surplus to build muscle. You can change your body composition through strict diet and the leaner you are the bigger youll look. Stay away from the scale and use the mirror as your guide.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 16.

You should have enough testosterone for a bull moose raging through your veins.

You should be growing like a weed, and getting visibly stronger every week/month/year for the next few years.

You should be strength training, and eating the house, to grow as much as possible.

The best way to stop growing, including height, is to restrict calories. And especially to restrict the healthy animal fats in meat, dairy, whole eggs.

Worrying about a sixpack when you are small and weak is ridiculous. Like Ghandi worrying about maintaining his weak little abs, when he needs to gain maybe 50lbs+ of solid muscle......

Thin weak people who look like skinned rabbits are not impressive, no matter how lean they get.

Feeling guilty when you eat a nourishing meal is the start of an eating disorder. Very common among young girls who think that looking emaciated and pathetically weak is sexier than looking healthy and strong. They are reading the wrong magazines, with airbrushed models who's pics are altered to make them look even thinner and more elongated than they really are(tho' the bulk of their diet might be lettuce and *******).

I assume you are not a girl.

If you want to move north of vag, do a real program like All Pro's Simple Beginner Routing for the next year(10 cycles), eat enough to grow muscle, and get big enough that your mother will hardly recognizes you. You'll gain a ton of muscle and strength all over without a lot of weak links, if you lose your aversion to nourishing food, including meat, dairy, eggs(the saturated fats will help you produce loads of test).

When you have noticeably more muscle than manual workers or other active males who don't even lift, then you might have something to show if you decide to get a little leaner than you are now.

13-18%BF is typical of strength athletes(apart from bodybuilders who juice to the gills, or bodybuilders who are natural, but stay small and weak compared to other guys who lift weights), and is perfectly healthy. You might have to get closer to 10% to show decent abs.......when you have enough muscle to show.

If you insist on getting your BF too much under 10%, you'll stop making enough test. Your strength, muscle, mood, sex drive, will go south. Granny might beat you at arm wrestling, when she is well enough to get out of bed. You might have to ask her for help to do the more physical chores in the garden.

You won't be alpha, no matter how lean your abs. Out of shape normally strong dudes will kick sand in your face on the beach.

Don't do this to impress girls. Do it because it will make you a better man. If you ARE trying to impress girls, then:

1. Get big and strong enough to look like a good protector. Consequence of evolution, seriously.

And/or

2. Get successful enough to look like a good provider. Consequence of evolution..........
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^Damn, well said lol
    Feb 1, 2013 (started getting serious)/Current maxes at bw of 156-162lbs

Bench 205x3 (went back up about two inches before touching chest)/300
    Squat 230x5 (half squat)/350 (below parallel)
    Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159776261&p=1197756951#post1197756951

Well I don't really do this to show off for girls I do this because its a dream of mine and ever since I was younger I was always a fat kid with high cholesterol and now that I'm getting older i want to achieve my goals of having my physique be beyond what I thought so I'm really stuck lol I am now lifting weights since December and workout 3 days of weight training and one day of HIIT but I just need help cause I'm stuck like a Biach lol

TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBeastTyler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do whatever you wanna do, but would you want to have good abs and a weak, unimpressive body? Or would you rather have no abs, but an impressive everything else?

Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159776261&p=1197756951#post1197756951

Ill go with the second one you said lol you got a good point though oh by the way I have another question since you know a lot (in a good way) is regular pasta ok after HIIT

Originally Posted by Carlitosway14 View Post
    Ill go with the second one you said lol you got a good point though oh by the way I have another question since you know a lot (in a good way) is regular pasta ok after HIIT
    Haha, that's funny. I actually don't know a lot, I just know little things here and there. I would probably advise against having pasta after HIIT probably, but if that's what your mom or wife or girlfriend or whatever is cooking, by all means, don't starve yourself.

Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:

Lol but you made sense lol and yeah I usually eat food that's food after any workout lol like now I just ate a big spoon of white rice and LOTS of turkey but just the meat not the skin and I finished working out like 2 hours ago

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating lots of carbs after training is great. It is also protein sparing. If you don't eat enough carbs or fat, then you use most of your protein intake inefficiently for energy, instead of muscle growth and repair.

Lol but you made sense lol and yeah I usually eat food that's food after any workout lol like now I just ate a big spoon of white rice and LOTS of turkey but just the meat not the skin and I finished working out like 2 hours ago
    Even Granny can manage a lot more than a spoon of white rice, and it is still not enough to make her grow muscle. If you are more serious than she is about muscle:

Eat plenty of that white rice after a heavy workout.

Lots of turkey is great. Don't forget to eat the skin. Lots of good natural fats that will help you make plenty of test. Lots of glucosamine in the skin to keep your joints, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, skin, all connective tissue, healthy. Eat too clean and you'll get all kinds of joint issues..............

Do you eat whole eggs, or throw away the best part, namely the yolk?
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

Lol I meant one of those big spoons lol and nah I eat lots of egg whites, lean meat, oatmeal with no added sugar, multigrain bread and wheat, lean turkey breast, fruits and veggies, water, skim milk, white rice, potatoes, beans, and mostly everything that's clean....how much fruits can I eat a day like 2 only

What that other guy said is a good point. I mean carbs do put on a little weight, but if you're looking to gain muscle anyways, they'll help you put on the kinda weight that you want.

Deadlift 185x5/475

Cutting [ ]
    Bulking [ X ]
    Workout log:

So I guess my next big meal is going to be same since I only ate a little bit of carbs lol but I still adding more turkey lol

Lol I meant one of those big spoons lol and nah I eat lots of egg whites, lean meat, oatmeal with no added sugar, multigrain bread and wheat, lean turkey breast, fruits and veggies, water, skim milk, white rice, potatoes, beans, and mostly everything that's clean....how much fruits can I eat a day like 2 only
    Egg fcking whites? Excuse my French.

So you throw away all the lovely iron. All the sulphur that is so good for strong healthy joints. All the good natural fats that help you make enough test to stop being a vag.

Skim milk????? You serious?

They remove the vitamins A, D, E, and the calcium with the skimming process. They are fat soluble. So they have to add vits and chalk to try to make the skim milk worth a damn. It doesn't work:

You have to eat something HIGH FAT to absorb them when you drink the watery bilge. Defeats the purpose of skim milk. And there isn't enough healthy saturated fat to help you make enough test, even if you were a little old sedentary nun.

Are you afraid of fruit? Ye Gods. I hardly know what to say to you(and that doesn't happen very often).

While you are at it, are you afraid of big basic barbell exercises like:

Squat
    Deadlift
    Bench
    Row
    Power clean
    Overhead press
    Goodmorning
    Stiff leg deadlift?
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

No deadlifts bench press and Etc are in my routines....I don't throw away the yolk I make a protein mix out of them lol and sometimes I eat them and skim milk taste good....anything else you would recommend me to eat and I ask how many fruits a day because of the rumor that the fructose can turn directly to fat

No deadlifts bench press and Etc are in my routines....I don't throw away the yolk I make a protein mix out of them lol and sometimes I eat them and skim milk taste good....anything else you would recommend me to eat and I ask how many fruits a day because of the rumor that the fructose can turn directly to fat
    that's why I asked