GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lyle McDonald's Bulking Routine

I was wondering if any of you competitor's use, or know any fellow competitors who use Lyle Mcdonald's bulking routine in season or offseason? I know Robbie Sardinia has and dude is absoutely a beast. Just was curious as to see if anyone else uses this or has..

michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michaeloey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetHuge50 View Post
    I was wondering if any of you competitor's use, or know any fellow competitors who use Lyle Mcdonald's bulking routine in season or offseason? I know Robbie Sardinia has and dude is absoutely a beast. Just was curious as to see if anyone else uses this or has..
    I love reading his article and his knowledge on nutrition simply astounds me, i am planning to get his book to guide me for the bulking as well as cutting phase. From what i understand, his bulking method is more of alternating periods of caloric surplus and caloric deficit to keep muscle gain coming and keep fat gain to minimum, should be cool to read!

GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetHuge50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by michaeloey View Post
    I love reading his article and his knowledge on nutrition simply astounds me, i am planning to get his book to guide me for the bulking as well as cutting phase. From what i understand, his bulking method is more of alternating periods of caloric surplus and caloric deficit to keep muscle gain coming and keep fat gain to minimum, should be cool to read!
    Yes- his information on nutrition and supplmenting seems to be pretty good, which is why i've always contemplated his training methods as well. But a lot of people don't really give him too much credit for the training routines and i dont see alot of people doing them so i wondered