DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Possible to go from bodybuilding to fitness modelling? *UK*

Hi guys,

Im competing in my first competition this year (All my progress is documented here http://www.youtube.com/Shreddybrek)

But after doing my comp, i'd like to try and get into fitness modelling. Is this a "normal" transition?

What is the process of becoming a fitness model, if anyone has any advice, or can point me to a relevant thread i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DarthMaulscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Any one?

MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MDGCT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarthMaulscle View Post
    Hi guys,

Im competing in my first competition this year (All my progress is documented here http://www.youtube.com/Shreddybrek)

But after doing my comp, i'd like to try and get into fitness modelling. Is this a "normal" transition?

What is the process of becoming a fitness model, if anyone has any advice, or can point me to a relevant thread i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I only know one guy who was a fit model & he was nowhere near big time. I presume it's a competitive field, like all of modeling, but it depends on your body type. Fit models tend to be a bit taller, classic face & uber toned with a decent amount of muscle. You rarely see short guys, who are bodybuilder jacked with a pile of muscle on em & a face like a bulldog on magazine covers. If I were you & you were serious about it, look up a competition coach who used to be a fit model & get some advise. & ask for an honest assessment of your frame, genetics, etc.