24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'10", 198 lbs
    DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DarthMaulscle's BodySpace

Possible to go from bodybuilding to fitness modelling? *UK*

Hi guys,

Im competing in my first competition this year (All my progress is documented here http://www.youtube.com/Shreddybrek)

But after doing my comp, i'd like to try and get into fitness modelling. Is this a "normal" transition?

What is the process of becoming a fitness model, if anyone has any advice, or can point me to a relevant thread i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthMaulscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Any one?

Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MDGCT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit MDGCT's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DarthMaulscle View Post
    Hi guys,

Im competing in my first competition this year (All my progress is documented here http://www.youtube.com/Shreddybrek)

But after doing my comp, i'd like to try and get into fitness modelling. Is this a "normal" transition?

What is the process of becoming a fitness model, if anyone has any advice, or can point me to a relevant thread i'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I only know one guy who was a fit model & he was nowhere near big time. I presume it's a competitive field, like all of modeling, but it depends on your body type. Fit models tend to be a bit taller, classic face & uber toned with a decent amount of muscle. You rarely see short guys, who are bodybuilder jacked with a pile of muscle on em & a face like a bulldog on magazine covers. If I were you & you were serious about it, look up a competition coach who used to be a fit model & get some advise. & ask for an honest assessment of your frame, genetics, etc.