Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'd ask for 4 more inches to my height, screw muscles.

Registered User stuartmartin093's Avatar
    stuartmartin093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Somehow knew Tom Hardy would make an appearance in this thread, I would have to go with traps too, such an alpha muscle

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think traps get you a lot of respect from other dudes, because you look like a tank, but most women don't share the love for traps.

H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    legs (especially calves) because it is much easier to focus on and develop the upper body
    ^this. *******s will always care bout everything but legs when legs give ya dat dere performance. Espically in bed. Don't want your skinnyfat legs clapping while you're pushing.

H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) H2odude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Maddeus View Post
    I would choose a godly genetic back.
    Yeah my back genetics are da best when everything else blowssss

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    I would definitally choose the skeletal muscle group, who needs god tier cardiac and smooth muscle.

I win *******s, bow down
    smart a$$ genes. I think you got those already...

attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Penis. The triceps.

MATTtheLIFT3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legs

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by H2odude View Post
    while you're pushing.
    u wot

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Syril View Post
    i'd ask for 4 more inches to my height, screw muscles.
    i'd ask for 4 more inches on my penor, screw height

Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dontworrychill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pelvic floor muscles

Clitoral, vaginal

igregie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) igregie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) igregie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) igregie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For my perspective of aesthetic, I would choose back.

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shoulders no doubt

Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syril is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd choose getting 4~5 more inches to my height. Screw muscles. but if I HAD to choose, i'd probably pick arms.
    my back and shoulders are already pretty good from swimming, so i dont really need to worry about that

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would have to say chest or maybe even legs. Probably chest though.
    YEP.