Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joshm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

6 and a half months Progress, What do you think?

Ok guys I need your help....
    I just compared 2 pictures, my before picture of a bicep shot which was taken 6 and a half months ago and a current bicep shot that was taken a few days ago..

Here is the comparrison please be honest : http :// tinypic.com/r/2n6ubsn/6
    (remove the spaces to view the link)

I believe I have barley made any progress in almost 7 months, I did not take any other pics back then so this is the only one I can compare on...
    It makes me sick to see this as I have basically cut my life off from every one else just to bodybuild, cooking everyday, walking to the shops to buy grocceries, spending all of my money on organic foods etc and carrying them back (45 min walk and carrying grocceries) as I do not drive.. cutting all your friends and your life go to do this you all know how this is if you are serious about it, **** I just feel cheated man.

^
    Sorry for the whole rage I am just ****ing mad lol.

Please be honest
    Last edited by Joshm8; 02-01-2013 at 10:15 PM.

WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WL93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Joshm8 View Post
    Ok guys I need your help....
    I just compared 2 pictures, my before picture of a bicep shot which was taken 6 and a half months ago and a current bicep shot that was taken a few days ago..

Here is the comparrison please be honest : http :// tinypic.com/r/2n6ubsn/6
    (remove the spaces to view the link)

I believe I have barley made any progress in almost 7 months, I did not take any other pics back then so this is the only one I can compare on...
    It makes me sick to see this as I have basically cut my life off from every one else just to bodybuild, cooking everyday, walking to the shops to buy grocceries, spending all of my money on organic foods etc and carrying them back (45 min walk and carrying grocceries) as I do not drive.. cutting all your friends and your life go to do this you all know how this is if you are serious about it, **** I just feel cheated man.

^
    Sorry for the whole rage I am just ****ing mad lol.

Please be honest
    I'm pretty sure I can see decent progress. I don't see the big deal with organic.

How is the rest of you progressing? Don't just look at your biceps.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How has your training routine been over the past 6 and a half months? Let's start with arms seeing that's the only pics you have. Have you changed it up at all and if so how? How much more are you lifting now in certain exercises compared to then?
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)