Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Why am i so weak, 3 months of training

For the past 3 months ive been pushing as hard as my body will allow me, i suffer from heat hives, so that really limits to amount of time i can workout and keeps me doing home programs instead of the gym. Im 22 years of age, 5'6 and weigh 132 with a Bf of 13 percent, i currectly do a 5 days a week workout doing only compond movements and exercise unless dealing with tri's amd biceps, in 3 months i was atleast hoping to see a change to keep me going but looking at my self in the mirror i dont see much changing besides abs, no defination in shoulder or arms which i target alot, doing push ups when i started i couldnt do one, now on my best day i can do 10 and seven my worst, wide grip the is, cant seem to do close nor military, my diet is clean for bulking and i can only train about 30 mins atime, what am i doing wrong i know build muscle takes years but its been 3 months with only 10-7 push ups to show, as for pull ups cant do one, any advise

carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First, DONT GIVE UP! the results will come if you keep giving it your all. Have to tried taking supplements such as protein? Preworkout probably wouldnt be helpful with your hives it may actually bring them on so id stay away from that but taking a product such as protein and creatine may help you to add some bulk and become stronger. There are a ton of reps on here offering free samples so you can find what works for you, as well as many educated users of the products (look in product reviews forum). Also overworking your muscles can lead to slower growth than expected. Try to develop a system that works for you with possibly working out every other day and giving your muscles a chance to relax and recover. Even on your off days still take the protein and some amino acids (BCAA) to allow your muscles to recover much more efficiently. Dont give up! It will come just keep at it. Good Luck!

InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) InsanelyFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How is your diet? Diet is the key to achieving the results you want.

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Post your exercise program.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You say you are bulking. How much has your bodyweight gone up the past 3 months?
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BradGaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Going from 0 to 10 pushups in 3 months isn't too bad brother. In fact that's pretty huge in my book. You say your diet is clean? Post your normal diet and workout routine so we can take a look. Don't forget reps and sets. You said you target your shoulders and arms a lot. Maybe that's why you can't do a pullup. Maybe you need to train back more. Except the hives, do you have any physical disabilities? Give us more details my man, and we'll try and help you out.

Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for the advise guys, alittle more information that has been requested:
    Dieting, basically i dont want to do the 6 meals aday diet plan, short on budget, im currently doing a 5 & 2 diet, 3 medium size meals for 5 days, 2 days of fasting
    Fasting: starting at 8pm - 5pm the next day and strictly water throughout that day to clean out my system, if i do eat that day its only veggies
    5 day meals: a mix up of different food, chicken breast, brown rice, veggies, lean ground beaf, oatmeal and about 2 protein bars aday no junk food at all, im very strict on that, no pop dark or not, nothing baked and nothing greasy, i dont take supplements like whey or creatine because i tried it before and it messed my IBS up bad

Exercising/routin
    My exercises are a mix of compond and singling a muscle group, please bare with me as i dont know many of the names which this site is helping alot with that,
    Bench press 50 lb, rep 10-13/set 2

Barbell and dumbbell curls 35 lb/reps 10-14/sets 3-4 (after 2nd set i drop weight)

Push ups rep 7-10/sets as many as i can, mostly 2

Pullups 0 for sets and reps

Shugs reps 10-16/sets 3

Abs /crunches/bicycle and reversal reps 25 each/sets 3

Exercises for forearms reps/15-19/sets/2

Shoulder raises with barbell and dumbbell (sorry about the name) reps10-15/sets 2

Were you raise a dumb/barbell in front of you reps12-18/sets 4 and thats pretty much it for now

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do the Starting Strength program. Google it. There's a variation floating around here. You will get strong.

Forget curls, shrugs, etc.

You need to start doing:

1. Overhead Presses
    2. Bench Presses
    3. Squats
    4. Deadlifts
    5. Pulldowns or Rows.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    ChessGuy is right, your routine has too much fckarsing about.

Nothing magical about Starting Strength, it's simply that any good programme will consist of squats, presses, pulls and hip hinges, all done in every session and progressed over time. SS is just the version with barbells and an excellent explanation of the lifts in the book and DVD.

Don't worry about "clean" bulking, you're 132lbs, just eat a heap of good food. If you can buy it from the greengrocer's or butcher's or fishmonger's it's probably good, if it comes in a packet more colourful than the contents and you know its theme song it's probably crap.