Dezlim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Abdominals and stamina for football and track.

I was wondering if I could get my eight pack show in a month. My plan is just to work abs for 5 days every week and I currently have ab ripper X. I had my eight back, but then I began bulking. I know ill have it. but I just want to know its possible to get it in a month. I want to have more stamina for track because I tire at and slow down drastically at the end. I have an amazing speed but my bad stamina ruins it. I am positive that I can beat the fastest guy on our football team once we compete each other and If my stamina Improves. Help and responses would definitely help!

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you don't win, no one is going to give a $hit what your abs look like. Some ab training advice:

http://hedstrong.wordpress.com/2011/...-you-part-1-5/
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

thanksfor replying, still looking for couple responses though.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you want ripped abs for appearance or increased performance

Increased performance. Im a running back and coach said it's essential to have a great core.

LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Abs come 90% from low BF%, not how hard you work them. Yes you should work them, but I am currently around 10% BF and only have a 6-pack. For football, especially for high schoolers, it would be a bad thing to go under 8%, which is probably what you would have to do to get an 8 pack.

My advice: Just work you core and slim down to where you abs are just showing through. Thats a good football BF%.
    5' 11", 225 lbs
    BF: ~17%
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 485
    Power Clean: 295

Patience and Hard Work.

My journal from high school football through my current college football career:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145019721&pagenumber

I have two extra packs at the top, their the smaller ones.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dezlim View Post
    Increased performance. Im a running back and coach said it's essential to have a great core.
    Great core strength and ripped and are too different things. Ripped abs is low baby fat which is actually center productive for a RB. Ideally as an RB you should be around 12% at the minimum. Being ultra lean won't provide you padding for the collisions involved in football

Great response. im about 13%. but can I still get a six or eight pack by enlarging them???

LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuckSide will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having showing abdominals and strong abdominals are two different things. Yes you can make the peaks on your abs larger by doing weighted ab exercises, but your main goal shouldn't be to make them show. As for the stamina that comes with repetition.
    College Football Training Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152135513

Maxs:
    Barbell Bench Press - 295 lbs
    Squat - 455 lbs
    Deadlift - 425 lbs
    Hang Clean - 270 lbs

Originally Posted by LuckSide View Post
    Having showing abdominals and strong abdominals are two different things. Yes you can make the peaks on your abs larger by doing weighted ab exercises, but your main goal shouldn't be to make them show. As for the stamina that comes with repetition.
    thanks for the tip, this helped