Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Super serious need 4 text tips. About 2 text super hot girl. No joking around at all!

This is not a joke or a silly thread about weakly tight text failures.

I am about to text this super hot 18 yr old with a hyyooooouuugeee gluteus...

BACKSTORY CLIFFS:

-Hung out with girl and her younger sister and moved together to LA this summer as roommates.
    -I supposedly liked the younger one
    -We flirted a lot but never hooked up. But she let me grope her booty many times etc..
    -All types of stuff happened. They used to come over here to my place in AZ before we moved to LA and I use to just be wearing underwear after working out and we would all kick it on my bed and watch videos on the projector and stuff. Nothing too sexual tho. (but I know they both thought I was amazingly sexy)
    -After some months I moved in with some other friends and me and the older sister kinda had an argument and we went our separate ways (because of her insecurity)
    -I guess she said something bad about me and hated on me to her younger sister who had no problems with me but is super loyal to her older sister so she deleted me off ********.
    -I was like whatever.
    -Now months later the older sister moved back to the bay area, and I moved back to AZ where the younger sister also moved back in with her parents so now its only me and her here in AZ and b1tch ass older sister is in the Bay.
    -Younger sis text me two days ago asking for a number of someone.
    -My heart skipped a beat and i have been jacking off to the thought of her every day since.
    -I want her so bad.
    -After she text me I immediately called her and talked to her like old friends like nothing ever happened and I just updated her on my new job here in AZ and what I was up to in LA (go-go dancing lol) and just talking for like 15 minutes and it was nice (she really sees me as a guy she likes and thinks is hot but is too immature for a relationship and probably gets too much attention because of her fat ass)
    -I told her I had to go, but that I miss her. She said I miss you too like how we used to flirt all the time and go to the beach and stuff.
    -I waited a few days and now Im about to text her something.
    -I need this one bad misc.
    -I want dat ass soooooo bad, can the misc deliver?

I am way too stressed out to be able to decide on what to say. I can't figure out how to play it. Its all about the first few text and how I come across. I dunno how bad the older sister made me seem or what type of **** she talked but I also know the younger sister is starting to get badder and not really be so loyal and she is more her own person now and is probably bored and would potentially come hang out with me alone or with her friend. (OMG I would be in heaven to have her all to myself lol)

Anyway... how should I approach this?

I will post txt screen shots of course once I know what to say.

God i want her soooo bad... no jokes.

tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tex427 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    didn't read at all

where are the pics

frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000) frontofthepack is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't read at all

where are the pics

i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her:

stop crying and fist yourself
    "Don't try to quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt. Get a reward from it."

odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) odozy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tell her:

pics or gtfo
    100% Dutch.
    ~Repping back pitbull owners~

matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matth87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you not understand what cliffs are?

you think I am reading that ****?

Pics or NEGS and real cliffs or negs.
    living life

Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beta.

Just say hi whats up lets hang out

AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ✰ MISC RUNNING CREW ✰
    GOLF OVER GYM CREW.

kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When will greens learn about dem pics...

Either way, bishes love smiley faces in texts! That is all
    UNLV Rebels *** Seattle University LAW *** Seattle Seahawks Crew ***

--Latinas Only Crew--
    --Vegas Crew--
    --Chilean Aesthetics Crew--
    --Misc Firearms Crew--

BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
    Beta.

Just say hi whats up lets hang out
    Hi whats up.

or

Hi [name], what's up??

or

Hi [name, whats up? Lets hang out!

SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    guys cmon! OP said no joking around AT ALL!
    Yo

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what do you mean you supposedly liked the younger one?!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i swear to god m8 i did not read a single ****ing word.

where are the pics

Originally Posted by matth87 View Post
    do you not understand what cliffs are?

you think I am reading that ****?

Pics or NEGS and real cliffs or negs.
    All I have is a random short vid of her older sis?

AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BloodDiamond View Post
    Hi whats up.

or

Hi [name], what's up??

or

She's already said she misses you, you *******.

Just tell her you're going out with her tomorrow night, what time shall I pick you up?

i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000) i_am_disappoint is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi whats up.

or

Hi [name], what's up??

or

my god OP, kill yourself
    "Don't try to quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt. Get a reward from it."

kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi whats up.

or

Hi [name], what's up??

or

Srs, how can you be this bad???

Just say 'hey, what you got going on this week?'
    UNLV Rebels *** Seattle University LAW *** Seattle Seahawks Crew ***

--Latinas Only Crew--
    --Vegas Crew--
    --Chilean Aesthetics Crew--
    --Misc Firearms Crew--

silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You should go the pharmacy

Her. Why?

Because your lacking some vitamin me.

If that fails honestly I would just be straight up with her and just say I wanna fuk u. Has actually worked for me in past. Is high risk strategy tho. I did it with chicks I could just walk away from with no cares if I crashed and burned.

ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ScouseMark90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pics or all aboard the neg train.
    Liverpool FC

jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be sure to use smileys. Bishes love smileys.

h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) h0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're gonna put down the rocky mountains for cliffs at least have pics... dear god

try asking her what shes doing this weekend and stay safe.
    negs for life: bbmod1

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    need cliffs for cliffs
    and a pic

Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jbird34 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You want some fuk?

Originally Posted by AngryDuck View Post
    She's already said she misses you, you *******.

Just tell her you're going out with her tomorrow night, what time shall I pick you up?
    Side note and possible huge hurdle to overcome: My license is suspended for a few more weeks (like 3). She doesnt drive but her friends do. I also have friends that would take us somewhere or bring us to my house. So we gotta segway into that somehow. Ideal would be to have her friend come over too once and then I can try to seduce her without her sister protecting her.

So I cant be that alpha right off the bat because I cant deliver on picking her up. I need to game this properly.

cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cubsfan2154 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    15 min are almost up for pics
    Chicago Cubs
    Bears - Bulls - Blackhawks - Cuse

Taylor Swift <3
    Jimmy Buckets Fan club
    Misc Cologne Crew

[QUOTE=SoutheastBeast1;1408354233]
    You're still a Cubs fan. Your pitching it garbage. You did wrong bro. Don't be mad. You'll be a "good" team for like 5 years but never a real threat.
    [/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by silkyjohnson11 View Post
    You should go the pharmacy

Her. Why?

Because your lacking some vitamin me.

If that fails honestly I would just be straight up with her and just say I wanna fuk u. Has actually worked for me in past. Is high risk strategy tho. I did it with chicks I could just walk away from with no cares if I crashed and burned.

FUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

do i have the balls to do that thoo???? What if it works. It made my heart jump just thinking about it...

Another clue: When we talked on the phone the other day, she was at her best friends house and she mentioned she went into the bathroom to talk to me "because she couldn't hear out in the living room."

But who really does that unless they are semi-excited/anxious about talking to someone.

I called her initially. No answer. 2 min later she called me, but it only rang once before I could answer. I called back and she answered.

Its a clue that she maybe had butterflies about talking to me too.

(In b4 I text her and she doesnt even respond lol...)

AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDuck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Side note and possible huge hurdle to overcome: My license is suspended for a few more weeks (like 3). She doesnt drive but her friends do. I also have friends that would take us somewhere or bring us to my house. So we gotta segway into that somehow. Ideal would be to have her friend come over too once and then I can try to seduce her without her sister protecting her.

So I cant be that alpha right off the bat because I cant deliver on picking her up. I need to game this properly.
    Meet somewhere then, then getting friends to drive you isn't a problem (as well as being the most *******ry thing I've ever read).

Originally Posted by AngryDuck View Post
    Meet somewhere then, then getting friends to drive you isn't a problem (as well as being the most *******ry thing I've ever read).
    But if I meet her somewhere how am I gonna seduce her? It seems like a backwards step.

I guess it could be a potential solution if I cant convince her, but I have such a nice setup at home for entertainment and the convenience of having her all to myself or with a friend here at home as opposed to, what? The movies or something? I guess I could try to kiss her in the movies. Should I try to be all official and act like I want to be her boyfriend? (I would love that) but Im not sure if I should be more sexual or more dating-oriented.

In the past it was the fact I tried to act like I wanted us to be bf and gf that made her think she wasnt ready for a relationship and it made me seem like I was all butt hurt because she semi-rejected me.

But she still let me squeeze her cheeks and flirt with her and everything. We also used to hold hands when walking lol. In front of her sister too.

So what should the first text be then?

DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be straight up no bullchit, dont friendzone yourself brah. Ive been in a similar situation, just asked to chill and went in for the kiss eventually.