Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    If anyone apart from Obey wins 1st, I'm going to demand a recount.
    I agree!
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    If anyone apart from Obey wins 1st, I'm going to demand a recount.
    No love for the other homies in south america?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just for clarification, I've compiled the listings.

Instructed the guys/gals to vote based on individual entries. Multiple entries were allowed to increase your chances. So if you put up one entry, but its amazing...you have a chance of placing high. If you put in a bunch of amazing entries, of course that helps.

I'll see how this works out and hopefully be able to toss some guys who didnt win some consolation prizes for helping make the promo fun for all.
    Last edited by powercage; 02-11-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post

Instructed the guys/gals to vote based on individual entries. Multiple entries were allowed to increase your chances. So if you put up one entry, but its amazing...you have a chance of placing high. If you put in a bunch of amazing entries, of course that helps.

I'll see how this works out and hopefully be able to toss some guys who didnt win some consolation prizes for helping make the promo fun for all.
    Niceee
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

can you quote later best ones

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mistrvi View Post
    can you quote later best ones
    Not sure what you mean by that, but I just went thru almost 400 posts (with multiple pics in more than half) right after work. My eyes are burned out
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure what you mean by that, but I just went thru almost 400 posts (with multiple pics in more than half) right after work. My eyes are burned out
    Stay safe
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nvm then xD , i meant top 5 or so pics

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh god, and I think he meant if you could post in this thread who the top pictures were as voted by the CL reps. And if one person's pictures win (or get placed) multiple times I'm assuming that means you just place higher right, you don't get more prizes so to speak (which conversely means more of a chance at multiple people winning stuff)?
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    No love for the other homies in south america?
    Yeah, BBB I'll give you some love (and infintesimal influence over the judges)...for a price ;p lol

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sounds great, man! Thanks for the update. Tons of good entries and I wouldn't want to be one of the judges! (Well, for free pronom perhaps.)

The chance of consolation prizes is very generous! Controlled Labs FTW.
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebelPoet View Post
    Yeah, BBB I'll give you some love (and infintesimal influence over the judges)...for a price ;p lol

A Brasilian like this for example?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Me and a few have voted already, now just waiting on a few stragglers
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post

A Brasilian like this for example?
    Exactly, I was hoping you'd catch my drift ;p

Are the ones you reps have voted on the ones in the attachment section of the thread title (in the promo forum- outside the thread itself)? Because I see some and I don't know what they are, I figured this was the best explanation

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are the ones you reps have voted on the ones in the attachment section of the thread title (in the promo forum- outside the thread itself)? Because I see some and I don't know what they are, I figured this was the best explanation
    Engrish? Jigga What? Jigga Who?

They probably have a thread set up in the CL mod forums where they plan on voting and ruling the world.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

Originally Posted by obey46 View Post

They probably have a thread set up in the CL mod forums where they plan on voting and ruling the world.
    Lol, if you go to the company promo subforum; go down til you find the title of this thread; then don't click on the title but look over next to the area where the last post time is listed you can see an attachment paperclip. If you click on this paperclip a pop-up comes up with 24 attachments that are various entries. I was wondering if these various entries were the ones that the CL reps have chosen so far.

Sorry if this is the case, and by posting this I have inadvertently "exposed the Wizard." If this is the case, I can retroactively wipe all non-reps memories

Look here please
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Last edited by RebelPoet; 02-11-2013 at 11:30 PM.

They probably have a thread set up in the CL mod forums where they plan on...ruling the world.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, if you go to the company promo subforum; go down til you find the title of this thread; then don't click on the title but look over next to the area where the last post time is listed you can see an attachment paperclip. If you click on this paperclip a pop-up comes up with 24 attachments that are various entries. I was wondering if these various entries were the ones that the CL reps have chosen so far.

Sorry if this is the case, and by posting this I have inadvertently "exposed the Wizard." If this is the case, I can retroactively wipe all non-reps memories

Look here please
    |
    |
    |
    V
    rofl yeah I understood it the 2nd time reading it. You must have the black UCP? I believe they're just "uploaded attachments" ITT. If you look at other threads w/ "paperclips" its the same, but yeah voting is probably done at their super secret website.

edit: for a min I thought u had wiz mods. then looked at your reps.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

rofl yeah I understood it the 2nd time reading it. You must have the black UCP? I believe they're just "uploaded attachments" ITT. If you look at other threads w/ "paperclips" its the same, but yeah voting is probably done at their super secret website.

edit: for a min I thought u had wiz mods. then looked at your reps.
    Lol, yeah, I'm not very high repped. Speaking of what are the increasing mods/abilities that come with higher reps because I have no idea.

Lol, yeah, I'm not very high repped. Speaking of what are the increasing mods/abilities that come with higher reps because I have no idea.
    you get to make people red faster.

Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

^^Pretty much that, although reps can't enjoy that privilege
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

I have seen some of the votes and it's actually very diverse so it looks like there could possibly multiple placings of 2nd and 3rd.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

<<<<<getting PSYKO>>>>>> JesusTheKing's Avatar
    JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000) JesusTheKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    I have seen some of the votes and it's actually very diverse so it looks like there could possibly multiple placings of 2nd and 3rd.
    nice! of course the generosity of Controlled Labs is epic!
    Supps: Green Mag / White Flood / IGF / techtanic / Amino Freak / GLYCERGROW / pf isolate / animal pak
    logs:: Amino Freak - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414001
    GreenMag - http://tinyurl.com/n4wzhuw
    peak400/concret! = http://tinyurl.com/peak400cret
    Bio-Gro - http://tinyurl.com/crjqgo3
    Purple psyko - http://tinyurl.com/mpe3547
    Beta-Cret - http://tinyurl.com/kam54mt
    *What would the world be like if we lived like we fully believed the BIBLE as GOD's word? GET BUSY

soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000) soiceage is just really nice. (+1000)
    excited to see end results!
    Enjoy life

DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBRedMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In on results.. favorite sup company doing it right!

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a long day so far

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The suspense! Sounds like it's pretty close then?
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

I wouldnt expect full votes for a couple days
    Controlled Labs Warder