kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MUSCLETECH AMINO BUILD & PUSH10 On-going. Review

What's up everyone! HUGEEEEEE shout out to Team MuscleTech for sending me out a nice surprise of their two new products Amino Build and Push10. This is again very generous on their part and I greatly appreciate it tremendously! I was only able to try out Green Apple Amino Build so far. Here we go!

AMINO BUILD:

PROFILE:
    Amino Build is a 2:1:1 ratio BCAA that will help build muscle, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown (aid in recovery). Amino Build contains 8g's of BCAA's, 4g of leucine, 2.5g of betaine and no sugar! To go along with these main ingredients Amino Build also has a "muscle complex" matrix that includes Taurine, L-glutamine, L-citrulline malate, and L-alanine. This is a nice touch for the formula since this product should be priced very reasonable.

TASTE/MIXABILITY: I only tried the Green Apple today during my workout. I must say it is right up there for BEST mixability for a BCAA drink. I have used Cellucor's BCAA in the past and that had zero issues for mixability and Amino Build is right up there as well. Just a few shakes and no residue and no foam build up. I really enjoyed the "LIGHT" Green Apple taste. It is not overpowering, but you do get the hint of green apple. I am going to give Fruit Punch a try tomorrow. Green Apple gets my approval though. I don't want something really sweet or sour during my workouts so this hits the spot!! Great job on the flavor MT!

EFFECTIVENESS: Too early to tell, but with the ingredients I am looking forward to keep using it and see how it fairs out. So far so good for Amino Build by MuscleTech. It is another STRONG product in their Performance Series Line!!

[img]5344603[/img]
    Attached Images
    Last edited by kingdinz; 01-31-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should be a great combo, look forward to trying it once its available
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice initial review! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Push10 when you get a chance.

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not gonna lie...just got my hands on push-10 and im thrilled Gakic is back!!!!

Also glad to hear Amino Build mixed great, that seems to be the feedback so far!!

kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingdinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    Not gonna lie...just got my hands on push-10 and im thrilled Gakic is back!!!!

Also glad to hear Amino Build mixed great, that seems to be the feedback so far!!
    Yea I am excited to give Push-10 a try this weekend. Amino Build mixed great and like I mentioned about the taste the green apple is where I would have wanted it. It is not over powering at all, but you have that hint of green apple in it. The profile is also on point and for the price that it will be is definitely worth trying out and having in your stack!

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excellent reviews man. Amino build is not as sweet as some intra products it's more of a smooth taste. Glad you enjoyed it.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review! Can't wait to see how you like them.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I just got back from the gym and I had a GREAT training session. I took a full scoop of Push-10 in 12oz of water about 20 minutes before I got to the gym because I only live less than five minutes away and by the time I got there I started to feel a little tinglay! I do love this feeling, I know some people don't but I do! I like the ingredients and even though Push-10 is a stim-free with no creatine product I was amped up today. Push-10 mixed great, but the taste wasn't was pleasant as I was hoping. After a few shakes everything was dissolved and the smell reminded me of AnoTest which I thought was great. I tasted the resemblance of AnoTest "fruit punch" but it was a little more on the Neucore "fruit punch" taste. I wouldn't say the taste was bad but it was great. But when it comes to taste, as long as the product works I really don't mind and Push-10 WORKS! Another great product from MUSCLETECH!!!

I also tried the Fruit Punch Amino Build today during my workout and I must say if Push-10 tasted like this then it would be amazing lol. But the taste for Amino Build Fruit Punch is solid! Not over sweet but sweet enough. My first post I mentioned how in the Green Apple flavor you taste the hint of Green Apple which I liked, but in the Fruit Punch you REALLY taste the the flavor. Great job MuscleTech and again THANK YOU so much for your generosity for sending me to test these out and give feedback. I have seen tremendous growth using the Performance Series Line!

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome feedback with Push 10, and its effectiveness should build up with continued usage.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i want to try muscle tech Push10 so bad i like how it has no creatine, no stims, and no CAFFEINE.
    i wish they would give me a free sample first but maybe i will save up for it.
    did you feel stronger when lifting with it or was it more of a clean energy feeling?
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew