defcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Hot Sauce Question..

Hey peeps.. okay.. you kjnow those hot sauces such as "franks red hot sauce" and "tabasco sauce" well i was wondering if they are okay to be eating ( im 99% sur they are, just wanna make sur :P ) and what is the nutritional value of those things.. i use about 5-6 tablespoons of them on my meals throughout the day.. and if the cal value is petty high.. so to track my calories better i figure i should include the value of this hot sauce.;. i've looked at fitday and calorieking ect and couldn't find anything thanx in advance..

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What about reading the label?
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

pete69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pete69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pete69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pete69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pete69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A tsp. of Franks has zero cals. Only thing that would be of concern close to a show is the 200mg sodium. Besides that nothing to worry about. Even if there was a small amt of cals it would make less than 0 difference.

Rippedup - In canada they don't have to put labels on everything, goto a canadian supermarket, get a bottle of franks hot sauce or tabasco sauce and then you tell me why i can't read the label You honestly think i'd post this question if i could just read the label? :|

Pete - thas kinda what i thought.. thanx! and since im not planning on competeing in a show for emmmm, the rest of my life.. i dun think i'll be too concerend about sodium till i wanna goto the beach next summer thanx again man.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Originally posted by defcon
    You honestly think i'd post this question if i could just read the label? :|
    Hehe. Good point. But you never know with all the wonderful questions that can be found here sometimes.

Sorry bro.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Originally posted by RippedUp
    Hehe. Good point. But you never know with all the wonderful questions that can be found here sometimes.

Sorry bro.
    True.. If it was @ the Teen board then i would be surprized NOT to see a question like that :P

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rippedup - In canada they don't have to put labels on everything, goto a canadian supermarket, get a bottle of franks hot sauce or tabasco sauce and then you tell me why i can't read the label You honestly think i'd post this question if i could just read the label? :|

same here in the states, not everything is labeled. But we can call them up to request for the nutritional values and we have the right to do that anyway, i'm sure canadians are the same, so call them up if you have their company number , now that's bodybuilding to heart!

Location: cousin eddys rv parked next to the guy that lives in the van down by the great miami river
    awsom50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Hot Sauce Question..

Hey peeps.. okay.. you kjnow those hot sauces such as "franks red hot sauce" and "tabasco sauce" well i was wondering if they are okay to be eating ( im 99% sur they are, just wanna make sur :P ) and what is the nutritional value of those things.. i use about 5-6 tablespoons of them on my meals throughout the day.. and if the cal value is petty high.. so to track my calories better i figure i should include the value of this hot sauce.;. i've looked at fitday and calorieking ect and couldn't find anything thanx in advance..
    i dont know if Hot Sauce is good to eat, but good luck trying to catch him, he breaks ankles with his crossover.
    No just joking but to be serious i eat some hot sauce on my chicken now and then, and the only thing i worry about is the sodium content.
    6'1" 202 pounds