Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by holysht View Post
    Zyzz with wider torso, no shoulders, worse traps and the JS guy with better shoulders, thinner waist and better traps.

damn situation is looking better small waist to shoulder ration is everything.

WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WVUbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Delts and chest imo

ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SevnStars View Post
    damn situation is looking better small waist to shoulder ration is everything.
    Yep. Feelsbadman because I have kinda wide hips.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they certainly do contribute to your overall flow but it's not the end of all things

the problem most people i see have is that they train their fuking biceps and triceps too damn much which overpowers their shoulders and makes it look small

i definitely neglected side and rear delts for a bit but i've been making great improvement when I started to really increase my volume and developed better technique
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

Salute's gonna salute imlikeRLY's Avatar
    imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imlikeRLY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    After only 1 week of training. Currently just ''stretching'' my bones to have a better muscular definition for when I put more mass. Note that I do not flex in the picture or anything (like avi) is just me being relaxed.

Your bones are the chit... I suggest doing incline press and then moving straight after to dumbells for inner chest. But that's just me...

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    lean forward 10-20 degrees with dumbbells in front of your D, stabilise core, lift them up sideways with arms very very slightly bent (don't want to turn into a hammer curl exercise), turn the dumbbells inwards as they come up as if you are pouring 2 kettles of semen onto yourself. 5-7 sets of this and keep increasing weight/reps.

thank me later brahs
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew
    ★★★★★★ dafar

SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50) SevnStars will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ebrah View Post
    Yep. Feelsbadman because I have kinda wide hips.
    Alot of people think they have wide hips but sometimes it's mostly high bf. I used to think I had wide hips, then I cut and realised i stored alot of fat around my hips.

Also zyzz's hips is no where near as small as people make it out to be it's just that his chest is so fvucking massive that it pretty much overpowers all of his other body parts, It's all pretty much an illusion. Now put the situations chitty chest on zyzz and see what he looks like.

also plitt in my eyes has the most aesthetic phisique of all time

Last edited by SevnStars; 02-02-2013 at 12:45 PM.

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    As others said it's a combination of everything in a physique. Having a wide upper frame is the most important IMO. Someone could have a really small waist and small hips but if there shoulders are narrow then they can never look good. Whereas if you have really big hips and waist, as long as your shoulders are wider, you can compensate with shoulder and lat mass and still look Aesthetic
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000) kamboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 5erious View Post
    why the heck is the guy in the pic wearing makeup?
    ^ not sure if cereal
    ***Dirty South Crew*** B'ham Al chapter

{Spartan Helot} 1.31.2013

Scar*bro

"I will strike down upon the with GREAT vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

It is not the weapon that matters, it is the warrior.

Fuk an injury

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    being shredded makes a huge visual difference, especially if youre someone who holds a lot of fat in your waist. you can see a big difference even if youre 10-12 bf going down to 6-8
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I partially agree with the point but why has this turned into yet another zzyz nut hugging thread... seriously misc.

meh

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eXtine View Post
    without them you just look like an awkward stocky retard meat head from jersey shore

[img]http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/786x0/7/1//7120a_ORIG-zyzz.jpg[img]
    same kind of pride

edit:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH this is what i always thought!!
    Last edited by nonamewut; 02-02-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000) truthhurts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    best thing you can do for them is HEAVY over head lifts, correct military press (getting body under the bar, nto leaning back and incline pressing it like a bitch) behind the neck press if you have the flexibility. These will put more mass on your medial delts than any side laterals

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by holysht View Post
    Zyzz with wider torso, no shoulders, worse traps and the JS guy with better shoulders, thinner waist and better traps.

fuark, shows the importance of the shoulder to hip/waist ratio
    Last edited by nonamewut; 02-02-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Originally Posted by zeebodybuild View Post
    sadly this. zyzz had a terrible back relative to everything else...

most important is small waist to wide shoulders

other than lack of the rhomboid thickness between the scapulas he had a pretty meaty back

beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SevnStars View Post
    Alot of people think they have wide hips but sometimes it's mostly high bf. I used to think I had wide hips, then I cut and realised i stored alot of fat around my hips.

will see how that works out for me
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when will be mine turn?
    Misc Scape

Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thick rib cage crew checking in

HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000) HOPOATE is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on side delt appreciation thread.

technique>weight.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew.

BMX Bikey Bikey Boys crew.

maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eXtine View Post
    without them you just look like an awkward stocky retard meat head from jersey shore

So legs don't matter?

Or arms... Or chest.. Or any other muscle? What a stupid statement, negged.
    In the 1000lb club :D 15/09/13
    1032 as of 6/10/13.
    1072 as of 29/11/13.
    1105 as of 4/12/13
    1205 as of 3/10/13

Bench: 360
    OHP: 210
    Deadlift: 480
    Squat: 365
    Front squat: 265

--cynical, hateful, misanthropic crew--

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    +the situation photo is chopped as ****

jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000) jcant is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^strong bump

Less side delts, more broad shoulders. You can't change your bone structure.

Does he have amazing "side delts"?

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the situations anterior delts over power his upper chest and medial delts. Anterior delts are pretty ugly in my opinion

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Frank Zane has an amazing Shoulder to Hip ratio.

OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ONLY muscle? I don't think so Tim.
    It's all about balance and proportion. Physique is pretty much an optical illusion.
    They are just as important as chest which is just as important as lats
    And that's just the upper
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100) IsNotOP is not very well liked. (-100)

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Alphamale0 View Post
    Agree 100%, been trying to hit mine hard recently, any good exercises miscers?
    I don't give a chit what people say, volume is key, imo. Especially side delts. You can't go too heavy on things that emphasize or target the side delts. Heavy laterals? Goodnight sweet rotator cuffs. I like staying in the 10-15 range, sometimes higher but usually that's a good rep range and is plenty heavy enough for them.

"Wide Grip" DB Upright Rows (single arm is usually better, imo) are good cus they let you go in the natural plane of movement for your body instead of a BB which restricts you (but you can also do it with a BB. I like leaning forward just slightly, bending the legs to put the load on the legs a bit just like a BB Row but standing up more vertically) .

DB Presses when done right next to your face instead of in front can put a little more emphasis on the medial head than holding the DB's clearly in front of you like a military press, which emphasizes the front delts.

I think 6-9 total sets for medial delts per week is good. Like I'll do 6 total sets for side delts (whether it be split between two exercises or just 6 sets of one exercise) on delts/traps day. Then sometimes I'll do another three sets for side delts after chest when I train it later in the week.

If you're already hitting each muscle twice per week, then great. Just emphasize your side delts is all. Maybe even try 12 sets for a couple weeks, towards the end of your training cycle (like a 6-12 week period, imo, but I usually stop at 8), then have your deload.

I'm gonna really start hammering mine. Wanna get dem caps!

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks better there

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've always seen chest as most important for size/insertion

but weak delts will def hurt your overall physique