JoeRDodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking advice needed for 18 year old

Hello, my first post on here and relatively new to body building/ supplement taking so any advice given I will appreciate it.
    Im 18, 19 in Feb and have been training casually just in the garage with own gym equipment but I've just got a gym membership and I'm starting tomorrow so I'm wanting to push myself more for better results.

I'm around 8.3 st and 5 ft 6/7 inches and want to gain mass, so just wanting a bit of guidance and tips, should I buy something like Atlas Weight gain (affordable mass gainer) or stick with protein and just try eating more.

Also leading a bit off subject, looking into buying a pre workout sup, and think I'm going to go with white flood from bb.com , is this worthit and does it actually make a good difference or do you think I shouldn't bother.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A weight gainer is just food replacement, so is whey protein, so it's really up to you bro.

Pre workouts do make a difference for many people especially if your tolerance level to stimulants/caffeine is low.
    GGG

JoeRDodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Punjabiii View Post
    A weight gainer is just food replacement, so is whey protein, so it's really up to you bro.

Pre workouts do make a difference for many people especially if your tolerance level to stimulants/caffeine is low.
    Thanks, going to get some weight gain just to get them extra calories in and stick to protein after that