Hakanxyz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Fat burning pills without working out?

Hello. Maybe it's been asked before, but I'm curious about the answer to this question: What Happens if You Take Fat Burners Without Working Out? I would be glad if you could answer.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably not much at all.

If they 'work', it's because they either provide a slight stimulant like caffeine or they help suppress your appetite slightly.

My experience with my own body is that any worthwhile change requires a concerted effort of both nutrition and exercise. Otherwise homeostasis dominates - meaning that you stay basically the same (or steadily get fatter and weaker as you age)

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    help suppress your appetite slightly.
    Agreed here. The fat burner may help with appetite suppression which ultimately is putting you in a caloric deficit to help you lose weight. (i.e. it goes back to your diet is what's getting you the results)