redepjohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the PT world ...

Hey guys first post and just saying hopefully tHis works and I get a few reply s . I recently became certified, and although I have been training for 7 years I know im very new to dealing with diffrent goals of the client especially if the client is a female. I understand on how totrain her. But is there any good books out there on diffrent syyles of training especially for womans goals.thankyou

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You train females the same way you train males. The musculature is the same, less mass perhaps, but its all the same. Women have the same goals as men, lose weight or gain "tone".
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.