hansomreiste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squatting With Waist Problem?

Sadly, my doctor said me something like, "Even though it is not a major thing, there is an obliqueness with your back" and asked for some x-rays.

As I didn't have sufficient money with myself at moment, I didn't have them and now I am totally disappointed.

I was just planning to follow SL5x5 program to gain strength just before starting plyometrics for ice hockey trainings off the ice but now, what to do with a skewed waist?

Some people around me strictly tell me to stay away from squatting, even though it is major or not. When it's time, I will also ask my doctor but, I don't know how much he is interested in "squatting" so I don't kow if he can provide me with the correct information about the sport part.

By the way, the obliqueness is vertical. When I lay on my back, an adult male arm could pass the gap on my back...

What kind of trainings should I go for, if I am supposed to stay away from squatting? And when can I start plyometrics and more intense training, how much should I improve myself with and what for explosive power/condition/strength/agility?

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hansomreiste View Post
    Sadly, my doctor said me something like, "Even though it is not a major thing, there is an obliqueness with your back" and asked for some x-rays.

As I didn't have sufficient money with myself at moment, I didn't have them and now I am totally disappointed.

I was just planning to follow SL5x5 program to gain strength just before starting plyometrics for ice hockey trainings off the ice but now, what to do with a skewed waist?

Some people around me strictly tell me to stay away from squatting, even though it is major or not. When it's time, I will also ask my doctor but, I don't know how much he is interested in "squatting" so I don't kow if he can provide me with the correct information about the sport part.

By the way, the obliqueness is vertical. When I lay on my back, an adult male arm could pass the gap on my back...

What kind of trainings should I go for, if I am supposed to stay away from squatting? And when can I start plyometrics and more intense training, how much should I improve myself with and what for explosive power/condition/strength/agility?
    avoid exercises with hip hinging, DO NOT SQUAT, that will f ing mess up your hip, do quickness training, training that does not require a hip hinge, do low and light plyo drills

hansomreiste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But I am looking forward to being a professional hockey player so "low and light" wouldn't help me and just because of a little skew, I don't know, there should be some alternatives as strong as squat! :/