Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'3", 120 lbs
    FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FullOfWit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit FullOfWit's BodySpace

Spine visibility (pics)

I started bulking recently. I noticed that my spine protrudes significantly from my lower back (and my neck, at that) even if I'm standing straight. Should deads/back extensions remedy this (i.e. as I gain mass, it will just fade) or is it a matter of genetics? How much do you think I would have to gain for it to fade?

Cheers.
    Attached Images

Stats: 6'2", 186 lbs
    CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoolCoco is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CoolCoco's BodySpace
    You are simply very skinny. A good bulk should help you fill out your back.

Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit esho's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CoolCoco View Post
    You are simply very skinny. A good bulk should help you fill out your back.
    what he said, bump up your bf a little and gain some muscle. Dont mean to make it sound easy but thats what you will have to do. Get a good clean bulk going

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kirksofcuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit kirksofcuz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by FullOfWit View Post
    I started bulking recently. I noticed that my spine protrudes significantly from my lower back (and my neck, at that) even if I'm standing straight. Should deads/back extensions remedy this (i.e. as I gain mass, it will just fade) or is it a matter of genetics? How much do you think I would have to gain for it to fade?

Cheers.
    Your spine shows because you have very little mass on your back. Eat in a caloric surplus 300-500 calories above your caloric maintenance and make deadlifts, squats, and bench the foundation of your routine. Lat pulls, and rows will help you hide that spine as well.
    -Only one thing in existence has the power to tell you that you can't. That thing is the mind. For it is the mind that manifests our reality, and nothing else.