FamousX52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deer Antler Velvet?

I really want to try this deer antler stuff but honestly is it worth it? I've read tons of reviews that say it helps recover and relieve joint pain and sickness and infections and blah blah blah.... but i rarely see reviews of a lot of muscle being built from it and stuff like that.... Is this product really worth the buzz? Also i am an NAIA athlete and we go off of NCAA testing so is the extract on the banned substance list? We do not get tested until like august so is it possible the substance could be out of my body if it is on the list? If anyone has taken Deer Antler Velvet could you please tell me if you saw significant muscle being built or an increase in strength?
    Theres always going to be one person better than you, my goal is to be better than the next.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FamousX52 View Post
    I really want to try this deer antler stuff but honestly is it worth it? I've read tons of reviews that say it helps recover and relieve joint pain and sickness and infections and blah blah blah.... but i rarely see reviews of a lot of muscle being built from it and stuff like that.... Is this product really worth the buzz? Also i am an NAIA athlete and we go off of NCAA testing so is the extract on the banned substance list? We do not get tested until like august so is it possible the substance could be out of my body if it is on the list? If anyone has taken Deer Antler Velvet could you please tell me if you saw significant muscle being built or an increase in strength?
    Garbage.
    RIP in Peace

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it this day again?
    also
    r......
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Garbage.
    why do you say that?
    Theres always going to be one person better than you, my goal is to be better than the next.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...if only there weren't 5 other deer antler velvet topics on the first page of this forum right now..

...if only OP would've looked at the similar threads links at the bottom of this page...

HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aww lawd...

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    ...if only there weren't 5 other deer antler velvet topics on the first page of this forum right now..

...if only OP would've looked at the similar threads links at the bottom of this page...

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It doesnt do anything.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TYArmStrong86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard the product was BS.... theres plenty of other stuff on the market that is legal and give you better results

Originally Posted by TYArmStrong86 View Post
    i heard the product was BS.... theres plenty of other stuff on the market that is legal and give you better results
    so its on the banned substance list?

Who cares drinking water will do more for you

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Who cares drinking water will do more for you
    hey, thanks man, appreciate it, ill get right on it

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fact remains it doesnt do anything
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

hey, thanks man, appreciate it, ill get right on it
    Do you understand that the product doesn't do anything right?

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Fact remains it doesnt do anything
    ok i was just curious about it

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Do you understand that the product doesn't do anything right?
    I now do.... hence the reason i started this thread to ask some knowledge upon the stuff... All these websites kept saying it does all this stuff so i just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it personally...

I now do.... hence the reason i started this thread to ask some knowledge upon the stuff... All these websites kept saying it does all this stuff so i just wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it personally...
    Those websites are usually trying to sell it
    Controlled Labs Warder

Those websites are usually trying to sell it
    alright thanks man, i was just curious because WebMD had something on it

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    alright thanks man, i was just curious because WebMD had something on it
    Excuuuse me, Mr. Science, but clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about... Deer velvet antler is a restorative supplement. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it was used mostly to treat people who will sick, to bring bodies back into balance. But in the 1960's, the Russians used it for bodybuilding. There are modern scientific studies done by researchers in multiple countries that show it works. It can help with athletic performance, muscle strength, energy and recovery. It can also boost testosterone and HgH levels.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Excuuuse me, Mr. Science, but clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about... Deer velvet antler is a restorative supplement. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it was used mostly to treat people who will sick, to bring bodies back into balance. But in the 1960's, the Russians used it for bodybuilding. There are modern scientific studies done by researchers in multiple countries that show it works. It can help with athletic performance, muscle strength, energy and recovery. It can also boost testosterone and HgH levels.
    .... i know i don't know anything about it? thats why i came here and asked people what they knew about it... I just wanted to see online what it was and stuff and wanted to get clarification from you guys about it.. thanks for your answer about it, so its basically a natural test booster is what your saying?

.... i know i don't know anything about it? thats why i came here and asked people what they knew about it... I just wanted to see online what it was and stuff and wanted to get clarification from you guys about it.. thanks for your answer about it, so its basically a natural test booster is what your saying?
    I wouldnt call it a natural test booster. I'd call it snake oil.
    Controlled Labs Warder

I wouldnt call it a natural test booster. I'd call it snake oil.
    lol

SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This Ray Lewis scandal will have DAV sales up 90000%, I hear about it everywhere I go the past few days...

BRB, leaking to the press that ppl are doping with ArA to become a millionaire haha