ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

worried about my future

Hey everyone I'm 16 turning 17 in march and I hae 1 year of highschool left..
    I don't have any idea what to do I don't want to end up making **** money living a ****life and with my grades there's no hope for college what do I do?

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Army > Learn fromyour mistakes learn a trade stick in school get the most out of it
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

R.I.P Zyzz

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ichristian16 View Post
    I don't have any idea what to do I don't want to end up making **** money living a ****life and with my grades there's no hope for college what do I do?
    Get yourself together. Take the SAT and go to a community college for 2 years and then transfer to a university/different college.
    Find something you enjoy doing and chase it. More money doesn't equal more happiness and satisfaction. Do what you want. Your results will depend on the effort you put in.
    No excuses, no explanations.

zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50) zafcho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better go to gollege first. A man told me "If you do something you love you'll never work a day in your life"

MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't waste time and money in college if you don't know what you're going to do. Not everyone will go to college. You'll have spent $75k+ and 4 years of your life for nothing if you don't go with a purpose. I plan to major in Business Admin in Management and take pre med requirements to see about going into medical school.

If I were you, I'd first find out when your school has the next ASVAB test and take it. It will give you a general idea about what you're good at and you can look into a trade school or enlisting from there.

HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HKtiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def find out what you want to do first before you spend money on college.. Def try going into something u enjoy

Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ichristian16 View Post
    listen up. THERE WILL always be work. just make sure you do ur best this year. meanwhile decide what do you want to do, and im sure your going to find best solution
    but like i said, there will always be work
    With you by my side there's nothing I still fear,
    And now you're dead and gone I'll shed more than a tear.
    Because I know you were my inspiration, an angel without wings
    Ascending to the sky, forever you're my king.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattMD View Post
    Don't waste time and money in college if you don't know what you're going to do. Not everyone will go to college. You'll have spent $75k+ and 4 years of your life for nothing if you don't go with a purpose. I plan to major in Business Admin in Management and take pre med requirements to see about going into medical school.

If I were you, I'd first find out when your school has the next ASVAB test and take it. It will give you a general idea about what you're good at and you can look into a trade school or enlisting from there.
    College doesn't have to cost close to 75k lmao. I think my entire bill this semester is like 1100.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue BigTrue
    college - there's colleges with 100% acceptance rate. just apply to them as a backup
    military after college - officer - 20 years if you wanna retire
    retire with pension at ~45, get a job with your college degree
    **Mod negged 5 times crew**
    ** Always choose 3 crew **

ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for all the replies

Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyme4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Army or study harder