Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500)

Wouln't this just kill my noob gains?

Sup everyone,

4 months in now, started at 315, 276 as today.

I know what I'm doing in the gym, good form (imo) , compounds, lift correctly, not to heavy ( only deadlifts plol) not to low. I eat on a 500-700 deflict and want to lose max 2 pounds a week, mimum 1 pound, if over 2 pounds I'll try to eat more the next week ( brb don't wanna have alot of lose skin ), atleast 225-250 gr protein a day.

In these 4 months i've noticed some things as a obese teen lifter:

Obese legs and calvs are superior, way bigger and rock hard after 4 months.
    The only visible changes I can see in muscle gains are my traps, calvs and forearms [ which actually are stronger, bigger now).

I had a question, it's been 4 months now, I lost 40 pounds in those months, don't have loose skin (yet), and see some improvements in the muscles I actually can see.

The thing I'm confused about: I'm eating on a 500-700 deflict and do 5x cardio per week, low intensivity, 4x 30 minutes after my weight lifting workouts, and 45 minutes on a empty stomach, Wouln't the Cardio and deflict kill of my noob gains? Like Am I burning those gains off or should I keep stick to this and keep going?

Any other obesebrah with this experience? Some tips are always welcome.

Stats; 17 , 6"0 , 275 lbs, 30-35% Bf.

Thanks brahs.

bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyclam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sound like some good solid progress, kudos for the slow loss instead of quick fix.

Keeping it slow and steady will limit muscle loss but the fact is you're gonna lose muscle no matter what you do if you're at a deficit (unless you are on some srs noob gain ****). Cardio will only change the amount of muscle that you lose because it's putting you at more of a deficit.

Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bodyclam View Post
    Sound like some good solid progress, kudos for the slow loss instead of quick fix.

Keeping it slow and steady will limit muscle loss but the fact is you're gonna lose muscle no matter what you do if you're at a deficit (unless you are on some srs noob gain ****). Cardio will only change the amount of muscle that you lose because it's putting you at more of a deficit.
    Thanks for the reply brah, I've seen family members in the same boat as me, no weight lifting, 10x cardio a week , starving and limiting calories to 1000.. I'm not planning to starve myself. Slow and steady is in for me, im having great time lifting.

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mirin' dedication and solid weight loss plan.

But as bodyclam said you'll be losing muscle at a calorific deficit, but that will be minimal with slow weight loss and a high protein intake like your currently doing. Keep up the good work brah.

Originally Posted by nattyuser View Post
    Mirin' dedication and solid weight loss plan.

But as bodyclam said you'll be losing muscle at a calorific deficit, but that will be minimal with slow weight loss and a high protein intake like your currently doing. Keep up the good work brah.
    Thanks brah, not planning to starve myself and removing loose fat with surgery.

**** that ****.

Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Caspa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like you've got the diet and training down. The best indicator to see if you're loosing too much muscle during a cut is your strength gains. If you're getting stronger in the gym your muscle loss will be limited if any.

STICK AT IT!
    5'7
    200lbs

Bench 315
    Deads 530
    Squats 420