Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jamescan22 View Post
    Not natty bro.

sorry

What do you take for supliments?

JK. I think it could be real. You probably just have great muscle building genes like myself. I will be posting my 3 month progress in 1 month and a week anyone reading this should check it out. But you're strict diet is amazing bro, that is something I had motivation to do. Anyways.. mirin the aesthetics
    Haha - thnx bro! I take the basics. My protein powder, creatine monohydrate, L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine, Argagnine, Beta Alanine, my multiV's, fish oil, and glucosamine.

m8 ure one cheeky kunt i swear ill ****ing wreck u and ur mom although nice progress.
    mirrin
    Thnx m8 lol!

If you don't mind me asking, what was you're starting weight a day 1. GREAT tranfro
    189/190lbs skinny fat.

Great results mate, keep it up
    Thnx bro!

~40 lbs lean body mass in 18 months at 31 years old? And half that time was cutting?

I want to believe...
    Believe brother, at 31 you actually have more muscle maturity and better hormone levels. They actually say you peak at 36 then drop in terms of T levels etc... Obviously not everyone is the same, different genetics. Yes i'm 31 ( started at 30 ) means nothing to me tho Age is no reason to not believe bro! Maybe if i was 41 and did this then you can suspect lol

Fuuark, awesome transformation man Mirin OP... You looked the bast @ 7%, keep it up brah!
    Thank you bro!

I'm going to join the "he's not natty crew"

Whilst I think your results are impressive and you're looking good many of us that have been lifting a few years will find it very hard to believe you put on that amount of muscle aswell as substantially lowering you fat all in 90 days because we know how long it actually takes. Prehaps you are natty but have been dishonest with the timescale,

If I'm wrong and you are just naturally gifted when it comes to putting on muscle then I'm realy sorry for my negative comments but I for one struggle to believe it and that's coming from a man with faith.
    Sometimes some people do things and pull things off that others maybe can't - Genetics / great trainer and my own ability to do very solid nutrition plans for myself have done a lot for me. You should ask the guys at my gym that saw me step foot in there on May 21st 2012 and saw me change daily... Nutrition / dedication / somewhat genetics? lol...Not saying everyone can do this - not everyone is built the same, everyone has different genetics and some are more naturally gifted than others. I actually had no idea my results were that amazing until I posted here and saw the reaction. I figured you gym, diet, don't skip, don't cheat, everyone can do the same...but then I realized a year later many at my gym still look the same while I change monthly also...

Okay, any f*ing lifter who has had any experience with dieting and working out will know that you cannot get from picture one to picture two in just 90 fricken days. Doesn't matter how f*ing long you spend in the gym or how many days a week you workout or how spot on your diet is! it just is not possible. You're either lying about the time frame (most likely) or you had extra help which I do not believe.
    lol Obviously not bro... It is possible, I did it and I have done it for others here locally that I have written nutritional diets for and they followed it... How long you spend at the gym don't matter, how effective you are in that 2.5 to 3 hours does and how you eat does. Peace!

gj id say its time to put on some quality mass on ur body now
    Thnx bro , up to 194lbs @ 12% bf right now ( maybe 13% ) going to cut down to 10% bf and see how it looks and increase mass some more!

Peace out all, good luck on your journey!!

corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corres78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOOW! And I thought my 5 months transformation was extreme....
    You are THE freaking terminator mate! Well done!
    My transformation video from FAT to ATHLETIC in 5 months (150 days): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9CLvbh8sus

-in 14th april 2013 I was 207,2 lbs and only with diet I went to 195,1 lbs in 2 months
    -5 years long no sport at all! I started training again in 14th june 2013
    -20-25 min full body home training almost every day (ca. 11 hrs / month)
    -using only 2 dumbbells (~19 lbs each)
    -Normal food! Without any supplements, steroids, fatburners etc. I'm full natural.

Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thepayne369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take on board what you said, but even if you had a very good diet and was trained with the best available you can't get from from picture 1 to picture 2 in 3 months full stop

Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trpeski90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good work mate

Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Thepayne369 View Post
    I take on board what you said, but even if you had a very good diet and was trained with the best available you can't get from from picture 1 to picture 2 in 3 months full stop
    Can't you tell? He's a special snowflake

etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How many calories u take and what routine you use?
    hard to believe this is natty

Edit :

Its on the 2nd page, you need to move that into 1st page man

I take similar approach to what you did, i go 5 times a week for +- 2 Hours, train only 3 splits with legs include (so its pretty high frequency) work abs, calves every other day, train my lagging muscle (shoulder, forearm) every day except the day after i train it spesificly..
    sometime when i feel very bad and tired i rest, and when i feel strong i go to gym on rest day
    i watch and read much about BB, and the result is what im doing now

the difference are, i dont count my foot to the grams, just estimation and consistency, and eat as clean as i can, im college student, cant cook or afford to buy fish oils and other supps as creatine, etc, so i follow a bit of IIFYM
    but i do take whey
    my progress so far is great, better than most people, but i know i could still improve that

if you would give me an advice, if i can add 1 more supp what your suggestion?
    Last edited by etaskusut; 11-25-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hanzima will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking good dude

Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grawlz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome man .. when will it be my time

JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10) JacobCoil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    crazy progress, very impressive!

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    not natty, stop bullshiitin it makes you look like a fukin idiot.
    this

tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tonewood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd say its possible natty when you realize he is only 174 at 6'. The shots look muscular, but from the front or back probably not very wide. Probably 15lbs of muscle added, noob gains. Not sure about the cutting to that level and keeping the muscle - I've never done that before.

OP great job.

TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLiftingOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You were looking good at 7% bf. Having such low bf definitely creates an illusion of size

brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50) brandothemando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to be leaf

Old fuarking thread, in for recent pics brah

daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) daggles02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Just the motivation I need to see. Great work mate and thanks for putting the results up

Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Svenne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cant be natural....?

thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebullx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look awesome bro keep it up

aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetics4444 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow amazing!

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Grawlz View Post
    Awesome man .. when will it be my time
    Keep at it, everyone has different times they need to put in to get results, don't get discouraged and stay focused.

crazy progress, very impressive!
    Thank you bro!

I'd say its possible natty when you realize he is only 174 at 6'. The shots look muscular, but from the front or back probably not very wide. Probably 15lbs of muscle added, noob gains. Not sure about the cutting to that level and keeping the muscle - I've never done that before.

OP great job.
    Thnx bro!

You were looking good at 7% bf. Having such low bf definitely creates an illusion of size
    Yes it does - That's the beauty of shredding down to low level bf% you look bigger due to the shadows created by lack of fat. I am hoping for this when I do my next shred starting March and ending on May ( for my 2 year shot ) haha!

I want to be leaf

Old fuarking thread, in for recent pics brah
    I have not taken many pics during my bulk - But I will be taking lot's of new pics for my 2 year progress shots and hope there's a big different. I am currently at 197lbs about 15% bf and I hope to drop down to 180 to 185 7% bf. Here's a picture from few weeks ago but not much going on here as it's all "covered" due to being under construction lol The pics with my shorts are from older, mid bulk still low bf% probably around 11% - The ones with the popeyes shirt are about 2 weeks ago. Also did major work on my back to expand it as it was lacking and worked on my lat spread a lot due to wanting to compete later on...Here it is:

Still not @ my 2 year mark ( It'll be 2 years of gym time on May 21st 2014 ) That's when I will post the 2 year progression shot lean to about 7% bf ( hope to be at 180 to 185lbs )...

Smile

Just the motivation I need to see. Great work mate and thanks for putting the results up
    Good! You're welcome

cant be natural....?
    It is, it would of been hell of a lot easier if I wasn't tho - not so much worry on fat gains and muscle loss on shred! But natural is the way to go!

look awesome bro keep it up
    Thank you bro!

wow amazing!
    Thank you!

See you guys in a few months

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice bulk! You still look relatively lean and you back is wide!

When do you plan to compete?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Nice bulk! You still look relatively lean and you back is wide!

When do you plan to compete?
    Thank you! haha, it's deceiving because I hold fat around my lower stomach/butt area so my upper body is always leanish...

End of July if i look good after my shred and feel ready

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vsebi View Post
    Thank you! haha, it's deceiving because I hold fat around my lower stomach/butt area so my upper body is always leanish...

End of July if i look good after my shred and feel ready

Physique or BB?

I hold fat there as well. My abs and shoulder lean out first.

BRB; feathered delts, cinder block abs...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10) lemittapowa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    impressive!
    https://www.instagram.com/mittapowa/

follow my progess ;)

Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parmezans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, looking good.
    Have you ever considered fixing pelvic tilt? Seems like you have it.

seejayx21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice !, thank you, totally motivated me. I hope to get there soon too !

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is the most absurd progress I've ever seen
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mattash2g is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fcking lmao

any idiot who believes this bloke is natural deserves to be kicked in the head. are you really that hopeful to have progress like this that you'll forgo logical reasoning? daft kunts I swear on me mum

DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Motivating!
    Nutrition Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160132651

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Physique or BB?

I hold fat there as well. My abs and shoulder lean out first.

BRB; feathered delts, cinder block abs...
    I would like to do BB but If I cannot get my legs big enough I will probably do Physique instead lol

haha for sure bro!

impressive!
    Thnx bro!

OP, looking good.
    Have you ever considered fixing pelvic tilt? Seems like you have it.
    Yeah - I'm going to, it's not as bad, looks worst than it is on the pic but I do also have a big butt ( hold fat there lol )
    Thnx bro!

Nice !, thank you, totally motivated me. I hope to get there soon too !
    You will bro! I've been at it for 18 months now, no skipped days, and not one day goes by that I don't enjoy going to the gym. Love to see my body progress! Keep at it!

this is the most absurd progress I've ever seen
    Thank you

fcking lmao

any idiot who believes this bloke is natural deserves to be kicked in the head. are you really that hopeful to have progress like this that you'll forgo logical reasoning? daft kunts I swear on me mum
    Too bad it IS all natural... lol /smh but if my results and looks are so good that it looks un natural, that's a compliment, so thank you! ya sik kunt!

Motivating!
    Lookin good bro, thnx!

bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Points for progress. Good size and transformation.

Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50) Armolded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aweome work, mirin