Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gamblair View Post
    90 days??? you could have won a transformation contest with that...well done
    I know!! I should of entered..........it's too late now....isn't it? lol FML! Oh well :|

Great work OP srs
    Thnx bro!

how did you lose so much fat and gain so much muscle at the same time?
    Proper high protein diet, a good balance of a cut where I retained muscle, 5 times a week cardio ( 6 every other week ) @ the gym 2.5hrs x 5 times a week ( sometimes 6 ) and pushing myself to the limit every single set/rep I did no matter what, not ever skipping on my diet, not ever cheating on my diet, not every skipping gym, proper supplements ( whey protein / creatine mono / BCAA intra workout ) and solid multivitamins to make up for any nutrients I was not getting from the diet, fish oil. Just like anyone else would do it, if they dedicated 3 months to it 200%.

I love the USER CP area, there's like all these green "reps" whatever they're for then I see like 1 or 2 reds with the funniest messages, i'll share:

RED REP
    Thread: 6 months progression ,...
    quit clowning. don't give newbies false hope and unreal expectations.\

Yeah bro, false and unreal...to you maybe, I look at it as maybe some newbie out there will actually push him/herself and either achieve great results or come close to it, as I stated before, aim for the sky...you're the type that aims for 3" above the grass...cheers! lol

stfu lying *******

Because I have so much to gain ONLINE from "lying" to random people...what does it do to me? how does it benefit me? If I did cell-tech I would admit it - no need to be ashamed in that brotatochip!

Well the rest are greens... haters on these forums are the lulz
    Last edited by vsebi; 02-17-2013 at 12:52 AM.

abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100) abuchibaneska is not very well liked. (-100)
    nothing short of incredible!
    Keep up the gyming!

gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gamoroso883 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vsebi View Post
    Hey bros,

First I want to tell all those who always assume good results and hard work results must mean cell tech or other bs, you need to stop assuming. I am 100%
    Natural. No bs. But you will believe what you want, but to me its a huge boost to my motivation that my results are so good you think I can get it by cell tech.

My results are 100% on a solid strict diet and a lot, A LOT, of hard work and dedication. Never skipping gym, no matter what, even on Xmas morning I found a gym that was open and paid to do my workout so I don't mess up my flow.

The only things I take are whey protein, creatine mono , arginine, beta ala, sometimes N.O explode but not always.

I will share my views on diet and a lot of the bro science I ignored when I began working out , never stepping foot in a gym before back 8 months ago.
    I am at work all day then home and gym for 2.5 hrs so I have limited time and able to post mostly at nights.

Those starting out, don't let these guys claiming I'm not natural deter you from doing as I did, I was like you day 1 and I did it, you can too, and again I am 100% natural.

Will post all your questions soon!
    much respect man. great job. would love to know ur diet.

intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intensebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Really awesome transformation man thanks for posting. No homo just bromo, you look great.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks great bro well done!

andyho10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    was u training to failure?

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by abuchibaneska View Post
    nothing short of incredible!
    Thank you bro!

much respect man. great job. would love to know ur diet.
    I believe on page 2 I mention some of how I did my diet. What I ate however was things I enjoyed...lucky I'm not one to get tired of foods or let food control my mood/how I feel etc so I have no issues not eating chocolates/cake/pizza/junk food in general. So day in day out eating the same thing was okay with me, but again, it's because the foods I ate daily I actually enjoyed (and mostly because I don't know how to cook rofl) SOOO since I can't cook all I can do is grab chicken or turkey, throw it on my George Foreman grill for 6 to 10 mins, add veggies and other healthy fats, nom nom nom!

Really awesome transformation man thanks for posting. No homo just bromo, you look great.
    Thnx bro - Appreciate the kind comments!

Looks great bro well done!
    Thank you!

was u training to failure?
    I was pushing myself to failure yes - I did the good ol enough weights not to try and be cool, but so I could maintain proper form but at the same time during the last few reps it was me pushing myself to the max. I never tried to be "that guy" doing super heavy weights, I still don't. I find it funny those who do...and look like crap lol I do like 45lbs now for my biceps PROPER FORM...then I see a guy half my size come do 45lbs and he's just swinging his entire body to move it up, no point in that. I started at like 25lbs I did not care about what others saw - I'm in there for me, not them, and in the end I'll exceed in looks, they will remain the same

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Results are results. Fk studies everybody has doff body types. Fk dangerous heavy lifting like starting strength etc. focus on the muscle. Great thread op

Studies show that anything above 12 reps is edurance but from my personal experience thats bs. I trained 20-25 rep range for shoulders ans tbey blew up!!! So studies can go fk themselves . Results are results.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Sivle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job !

Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    Results are results. Fk studies everybody has doff body types. Fk dangerous heavy lifting like starting strength etc. focus on the muscle. Great thread op

Studies show that anything above 12 reps is edurance but from my personal experience thats bs. I trained 20-25 rep range for shoulders ans tbey blew up!!! So studies can go fk themselves . Results are results.
    Well said bro

Originally Posted by Sivle View Post
    great job !
    Thank you!

Poj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing results!
    -Jonah

Originally Posted by Poj View Post
    Amazing results!
    Thnx bro

Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confidentt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job in 6 months, i just got motivated I hope i make the same progress in 6 months

waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10) waffletop is on a distinguished road. (+10)

stfu lying *******

Because I have so much to gain ONLINE from "lying" to random people...what does it do to me? how does it benefit me? If I did cell-tech I would admit it - no need to be ashamed in that brotatochip!

Well the rest are greens... haters on these forums are the lulz
    Bro, when someone says you must be taking cell-tech they're being sarcastic as **** lol. I just don't think you understand that, cell tech is considered one of the most terrible supplements out there and is no where close to being illegal or cheating. It's just used as a joke on bodybuilding forums lol, but you're relatively new here so you probably wouldn't know that. Anyway, your transformation is amazing and you have inspired me to do the same. What should be my weight goal at 5'5-5'6 140 pounds? I know for sure I cannot go any lower so following your diet plan probably wouldn't do much for me. Keep whatever your doing up man! You should make workout videos or something like that in the future

sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSimon204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, that's a very impressive transformation! Great work, keep it up!!

Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So hardcore, putting gym in-front of everything else in life, have a sever food avoidance, possible body dysmorphic disorder, and not giving a phuck about general nutritional/exercise science and knowledge!! I wish i could be you!

jk this is such crap, i want the minute i just wasted back plz

FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did you have a pump?

even if u did dotn think ur natty L0L

FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) FaroukNaas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by waffletop View Post
    Bro, when someone says you must be taking cell-tech they're being sarcastic as **** lol. I just don't think you understand that, cell tech is considered one of the most terrible supplements out there and is no where close to being illegal or cheating. It's just used as a joke on bodybuilding forums lol, but you're relatively new here so you probably wouldn't know that. Anyway, your transformation is amazing and you have inspired me to do the same. What should be my weight goal at 5'5-5'6 140 pounds? I know for sure I cannot go any lower so following your diet plan probably wouldn't do much for me. Keep whatever your doing up man! You should make workout videos or something like that in the future
    when people say dat dere celltech they mean dat dere celltech, not celltech so ****off

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro i sent you a pm never got an answer. can you take a stab at this please.

"Hey Bro
    Bro what you elaborate on what your routine was? i read your thread and was kind of confused..you actually worked out every body part every day? i know you said you are not a fan or giving away your routine...(if you don't mind sharing it i'll take it though ) im just at wits end brah i've been cutting for like 5 months got my diet in check, have tried everything and nothing works. help a bro out please"

can you elaborate on sub-ins and working out each body part everyday..you lost me there
    Last edited by comore07; 03-17-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Misc-u Ninja #1

Originally Posted by waffletop View Post
    Haha thnx bro - I actually plan to make videos in the future once my body is a bit more sit into the way I want it to look. And you're right, it was my first post and I had/have no idea what this "cell tech" stuff was about - I mean I know they meant roids etc lol But my buddy and I find it funny and actually took it as a compliment. Glad you got inspired, keep it up and show me your before and after pics

Wow, that's a very impressive transformation! Great work, keep it up!!
    Thnx bro!

So hardcore, putting gym in-front of everything else in life, have a sever food avoidance, possible body dysmorphic disorder, and not giving a phuck about general nutritional/exercise science and knowledge!! I wish i could be you!
    jk this is such crap, i want the minute i just wasted back plz
    I do put gym in front of 95% of other things in life - social life / going out for dinners during my shred, but that's by choice. I have no "food avoidance" issues or any of that other bs, just because I take something serious/extreme does not mean I have underlining problems, it's my mentality in life, it's how I've always been. I know about general nutrition - obviously I would have had no results if I just had **** nutrition and no knowledge of exercise...and the best thing I did was ignore all the "bro science" you probably rely on lol I think you're just a troll, a bad one too...

ps: I lam more ripped, cut, and already am bigger than you only 10 months at the gym, and I'm 11 years older than you, stay posted on my 1 year shot kido maybe you need to learn some of the stuff you preach about above lol!

did you have a pump?

even if u did dotn think ur natty L0L
    No pump on the pix and at this point the not natty comments are cute I only wonder if without I did this, just imagine if I actually did do cell tech from the start. lol! Anyway thnx

bro i sent you a pm never got an answer. can you take a stab at this please.

"Hey Bro
    Bro what you elaborate on what your routine was? i read your thread and was kind of confused..you actually worked out every body part every day? i know you said you are not a fan or giving away your routine...(if you don't mind sharing it i'll take it though ) im just at wits end brah i've been cutting for like 5 months got my diet in check, have tried everything and nothing works. help a bro out please"

can you elaborate on sub-ins and working out each body part everyday..you lost me there
    Hey sorry bro for the long delay, got busy and I have a lot of messages was hard to reply them all quickly lol I believe I replied you already tho.

The sub-ins are essentially what I do/still do to work on body parts I feel need extra work. No I don't in theory work out every body part everyday...At the end of my workout, say after I do my chest day I will throw in 2 sub in workouts ( max 3 ) so if I feel my shoulder needs extra attention I'll do for example 5 sets of 8 side lateral shoulder raises, then might do 4 sets of 10 leg press etc...you get the idea - I do not go balls to the wall on subs, just enough to feel it. You can do the same sub ins ( say you think you need to build better legs ) do a sub in for legs (not balls to the wall, just enough to feel it) everyday but obviously not on leg day lol Trust me, you won't "over train" you'll build strength and slow growth which will make you be able to push harder on leg days and grow bigger. Hope that's more clear. In the 5 months you're cutting are you doing at least 20 mins of cardio at the END of your workout??

blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blindspot13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went to college and lived in a fraternity where 75% of the guys were juicing, old taught the new.

1) there is 0% chance this is natural in that time frame
    2) there is 0% chance that only 3 months occurred between the first and second picture, cell teching or not.

GTFO.
    x

Originally Posted by blindspot13 View Post
    I went to college and lived in a fraternity where 75% of the guys were juicing, old taught the new.

1) there is 0% chance this is natural in that time frame
    2) there is 0% chance that only 3 months occurred between the first and second picture, cell teching or not.

GTFO.
    lol...oh my... /facepalm

okay man, if it makes you feel better...we'll go with your "theory" lol...maybe if you actually tried to achieve something in life rather than make excuses, you could also have amazing results huh?...naw...people who try, sacrifice a lot for the goals they want and get extreme results must all cheat.

YOU GTFO, brah

Ciaooooo!

Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie581 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do put gym in front of 95% of other things in life - social life / going out for dinners during my shred, but that's by choice. I have no "food avoidance" issues or any of that other bs, just because I take something serious/extreme does not mean I have underlining problems, it's my mentality in life, it's how I've always been. I know about general nutrition - obviously I would have had no results if I just had **** nutrition and no knowledge of exercise...and the best thing I did was ignore all the "bro science" you probably rely on lol I think you're just a troll, a bad one too...

ps: I lam more ripped, cut, and already am bigger than you only 10 months at the gym, and I'm 11 years older than you, stay posted on my 1 year shot kido maybe you need to learn some of the stuff you preach about above lol!
    Lets break this apart into segments, i'd love to see how you defend your inconsistent claims...

1) "I never caved in junk food, ice cream, chocolates, cheese, deep fried foods, ketchup, mayo, you get the idea. I ate everything clean"

"I kept all my meals clean, did not snack in between anything, did not eat anything that was not in my spreadsheet and part of my meal, refused to eat food offered by others"

- and yet you claim "I have no "food avoidance" issues"

PS: Please explain why these foods are so bad for you, in both terms on anabolism and fat loss? (With the exception of trans fats)

2)"just because I take something serious/extreme does not mean I have underlining problems, it's my mentality in life, it's how I've always been"
    - To be correct, Bodybuilding does not make you extreme nor is it extreme to take it above and beyond normallifestyles. Bodybuilding does not make you any better then any other human being. Bodybuilding is a luxury and should be treated as one. Fighting in the war is extreme. Being a single mom and raising 3 children is extreme. Working out, is not extreme.

3)"I know about general nutrition - obviously I would have had no results if I just had **** nutrition and no knowledge of exercise"
    - Then explain to me in physiological terms, why you kept your fats so low on your "Shred phase" and as well as a "Natural" claiming "I would do ONE DAY per body part" and how this is beneficial compared to higher frequency training? Especially in the time frame of 3 months. No ones body will grow this rapidly, regardless of genetic predisposition (Which btw at your age, could not have happened without help of exogenous hormones)
    Also 1) requires your nutritional knowledge, so i'll see your response to that as well.

PS: You'd be surprised the advances one can see in-spite of their training when anabolics are thrown into the mix (Or maybe this woul'dnt surprise you)

4)the best thing I did was ignore all the "bro science"
    --Bro science #1 "GOOD FATs and lower carbs, keep protein HIGHEST."
    --Bro science #2 (this is my favorite piece of Sh*t) meal frequency and 40g protein per meal BS

Meal #1 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    Meal #2 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs
    Meal #3 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    Meal #4 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs (This was my pre workout)
    Meal #5 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs (This was my post workout)
    Meal #6 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    --Bro Science #3 "I always did 8-12 type"
    -- This list could go on, but these 3 were to most common myths I see (all my quotes from you have some bro-science sprinkled in them)

5) "I have no... any of that other bs" -- I assume you mean when i called you out on possibly having body dysmorphic disorder, or possibly reverse anorexia, hell even orthorexia nervosa. Well in this next gem of a paragraph
    "ps: I lam more ripped, cut, and already am bigger than you only 10 months at the gym, and I'm 11 years older than you, stay posted on my 1 year shot kido maybe you need to learn some of the stuff you preach about above lol!"

It is more than apparent that you believe you have some sort or moral superiority in this complex super ego of yours. Not only have I, but multiple people have called you out on your claims. Your response? "Nah bro, you just jelly, you probly just trollin me!! Have fun not being as good as me!!" ---- Hmmmmm...

I find nothing wrong with an individual choosing to take exogenous hormones (assuming they are acquired legally) as everyone has their own rights. What i have a problem with, is your claim of natural in 3 months transformation, you are giving absolute sh*t advice to impressionable people, and you more than obviously have your head shoved up your own A**. I suggest you try pulling it out, man the f**k up, and learn that the inconsistent dribble that falls out of your mouth is some of the most pathetic crap ever heard.

Stay safe OP. Try to wise up before you hit your 40's old man.
    Last edited by Charlie581; 03-25-2013 at 05:03 PM.

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well-the ****-done! you're my motivation for the month bro!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    100% agree with Charlie581, well said.

Let's just drop this thread..juiced up or natty, he's only lying to himself, we all know what's achievable within 3 months and what's not.
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fr4me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gj m8! With insane personal dedication and ideal circumstances it's achievable naturally I suppose. Interesting to see your long term results, you might get heavy and strong as fuark if you continue to do everything right...

Originally Posted by Charlie581 View Post
    Lets break this apart into segments, i'd love to see how you defend your inconsistent claims...

1) "I never caved in junk food, ice cream, chocolates, cheese, deep fried foods, ketchup, mayo, you get the idea. I ate everything clean"

"I kept all my meals clean, did not snack in between anything, did not eat anything that was not in my spreadsheet and part of my meal, refused to eat food offered by others"

- and yet you claim "I have no "food avoidance" issues"

PS: Please explain why these foods are so bad for you, in both terms on anabolism and fat loss? (With the exception of trans fats)
    For me to explain these thing to you, you must understand the difference between someone who eats say all their food based on junk and useless calories and someone who eats it based on purely clean foods that provide good return for calorie intake. Nobody said those foods are "bad for you" per say, clearly if you're weak minded and/or have food issues which control your life you need to "cheat/snack" on them to feel better. I don't have that problem and it has zero to do with "food avoidance" Food does not dictate how I feel, sure, I like to eat like all humans, but if people are eating donuts, chocolates and cakes around me I don't get upset or butt hurt that I can't eat it.

Now to touch base on why I stuck only to the foods I had on my own list, is because I enjoy knowing exactly my intake for the day. I like order in things and knowing where I stand, it's just the way I am...guess mild OCD? lol I want to see a guy who takes all his calories per day from junk food and a guy who does it from proper clean foods and see the difference in their body composition...trust me, just because you can "eat it" and it's really all about overall cals per day, it does not mean a person filling in their cals with purely processed, fast food, junk, will end up looking the same as the guy eating healthy (veggies, lean meats, healthy fats etc).

2)"just because I take something serious/extreme does not mean I have underlining problems, it's my mentality in life, it's how I've always been"
    - To be correct, Bodybuilding does not make you extreme nor is it extreme to take it above and beyond normallifestyles. Bodybuilding does not make you any better then any other human being. Bodybuilding is a luxury and should be treated as one. Fighting in the war is extreme. Being a single mom and raising 3 children is extreme. Working out, is not extreme.
    Working out, like the average Joe is not extreme...Working out to your fullest day in day out, following a solid nutrition plan ( diet ) and not deviation from it takes a different type of personality, and yes, it's considered by some "extreme" or lazy people call it "obsession" you pick...I am the type of person who is extreme in the sense that when I dedicate to something I will go balls deep brah. And regarding the "war" part, mr 1st world problems, I actually was born into war ( Iran, 1982 ) right during the Iran, Iraq war and fled the country at 3 years old...so don't try to talk to me about things you just see on "news" lol I know what "extreme" is to me, might be different to you.

3)"I know about general nutrition - obviously I would have had no results if I just had **** nutrition and no knowledge of exercise"
    - Then explain to me in physiological terms, why you kept your fats so low on your "Shred phase" and as well as a "Natural" claiming "I would do ONE DAY per body part" and how this is beneficial compared to higher frequency training? Especially in the time frame of 3 months. No ones body will grow this rapidly, regardless of genetic predisposition (Which btw at your age, could not have happened without help of exogenous hormones)
    Also 1) requires your nutritional knowledge, so i'll see your response to that as well.

PS: You'd be surprised the advances one can see in-spite of their training when anabolics are thrown into the mix (Or maybe this woul'dnt surprise you)
    You speak based on assumptions, yet I'm walking example of natural results that are above and beyond what you're used to ( you compare me to you, for example and assume we're built the same ) I explained why I kept my fat intake low for the 3 month shred - read it again - It has to do with what makes ME personally feel full - I rather take in more carbs than fat for a short period and again, in 3 month period you will not "destroy" anything...As I stated I was taking 3 to 4 caps of fish oil per day also and my hormones did not go out of whack. This is a short term "extreme" take - if you wish to keep it at the minimum 20% or whatever rate you want do it, lower your carbs instead, it's up to the individual.

I also explained 1 body part per day plus sub-ins - a part you decided to leave out, and I'm not in there for 40 mins and run home. Again, re-read what I said. At "my age" there was zero need for any "exogenous hormones" and I stated I will do a test if anyone told me of a place in Vancouver, bc to prove my point...but you will continue to believe what you want because in your mind, rather than try to achieve better, you think there's a limit and anyone who actually pushes has to have cheated to get there. For someone who's about to be a personal trainer, you need to gain more knowledge and maybe educate yourself more on individual bodies, but then again, 85% of trainers I see are out of shape...so maybe you'll follow that path eventually...

4)the best thing I did was ignore all the "bro science"
    --Bro science #1 "GOOD FATs and lower carbs, keep protein HIGHEST."
    --Bro science #2 (this is my favorite piece of Sh*t) meal frequency and 40g protein per meal BS

Meal #1 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    Meal #2 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs
    Meal #3 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    Meal #4 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs (This was my pre workout)
    Meal #5 - 40g Protein | 20g carbs (This was my post workout)
    Meal #6 - 40g Protein | 40g carbs
    --Bro Science #3 "I always did 8-12 type"
    -- This list could go on, but these 3 were to most common myths I see (all my quotes from you have some bro-science sprinkled in them)
    What are the common myths? I did my reps in 8 to 12 zone because that's what felt good to me. My diet's basic blueprint was that stated above, if it was "bro science" then I would have average results kid, not results where baby's like you think I had to have used cell-tech lol Body can only take in so much protein per sitting ( fact ) so why take more? So it happened by actual intake was around 35gs of protein ( the rounded numbers were just to give me the max guideline for myself ) And keeping protein highest, clearly worked as you saw, again, making you think I had to use "exogenous hormones" to achieve results...it's funny because you whine about all this yet the results from how I did it are making you cry "exogenous hormones use" lol...priceless bro!

5) "I have no... any of that other bs" -- I assume you mean when i called you out on possibly having body dysmorphic disorder, or possibly reverse anorexia, hell even orthorexia nervosa. Well in this next gem of a paragraph
    "ps: I lam more ripped, cut, and already am bigger than you only 10 months at the gym, and I'm 11 years older than you, stay posted on my 1 year shot kido maybe you need to learn some of the stuff you preach about above lol!"
    It is more than apparent that you believe you have some sort or moral superiority in this complex super ego of yours. Not only have I, but multiple people have called you out on your claims. Your response? "Nah bro, you just jelly, you probly just trollin me!! Have fun not being as good as me!!" ---- Hmmmmm...
    I find nothing wrong with an individual choosing to take exogenous hormones (assuming they are acquired legally) as everyone has their own rights. What i have a problem with, is your claim of natural in 3 months transformation, you are giving absolute sh*t advice to impressionable people, and you more than obviously have your head shoved up your own A**. I suggest you try pulling it out, man the f**k up, and learn that the inconsistent dribble that falls out of your mouth is some of the most pathetic crap ever heard.
    Stay safe OP. Try to wise up before you hit your 40's old man.
    I will just laugh at this final comment...I have no "ego" I am however stating the obvious - don't be upset you have not pushed yourself hard enough or far enough to achieve great results - keep reading the forums and following the book and never trying things for yourself - but don't try to say I used some bull**** roids/exogenous hormones or whatever crap you think I used because the simple fact is: I AM 100% NATURAL.

By being negative and making false accusations you simply take the motivation away from someone who might be how I was 9 months ago who wants change and has it in him/her to actually push it hard and make it happen. Thank you for caring about my safety, you know, at 30, I can break a hip!!

Peace brah

100% agree with Charlie581, well said.

Let's just drop this thread..juiced up or natty, he's only lying to himself, we all know what's achievable within 3 months and what's not.
    Obviously not... lol!

Originally Posted by edge131 View Post
    well-the ****-done! you're my motivation for the month bro!
    Thank you bro! KEEP AT IT, don't let these negative girls let you think you can't achieve it!

For me to explain these thing to you, you must understand the difference between someone who eats say all their food based on junk and useless calories and someone who eats it based on purely clean foods that provide good return for calorie intake. Nobody said those foods are "bad for you" per say, clearly if you're weak minded and/or have food issues which control your life you need to "cheat/snack" on them to feel better. I don't have that problem and it has zero to do with "food avoidance" Food does not dictate how I feel, sure, I like to eat like all humans, but if people are eating donuts, chocolates and cakes around me I don't get upset or butt hurt that I can't eat it.

Now to touch base on why I stuck only to the foods I had on my own list, is because I enjoy knowing exactly my intake for the day. I like order in things and knowing where I stand, it's just the way I am...guess mild OCD? lol I want to see a guy who takes all his calories per day from junk food and a guy who does it from proper clean foods and see the difference in their body composition...trust me, just because you can "eat it" and it's really all about overall cals per day, it does not mean a person filling in their cals with purely processed, fast food, junk, will end up looking the same as the guy eating healthy (veggies, lean meats, healthy fats etc).

Working out, like the average Joe is not extreme...Working out to your fullest day in day out, following a solid nutrition plan ( diet ) and not deviation from it takes a different type of personality, and yes, it's considered by some "extreme" or lazy people call it "obsession" you pick...I am the type of person who is extreme in the sense that when I dedicate to something I will go balls deep brah. And regarding the "war" part, mr 1st world problems, I actually was born into war ( Iran, 1982 ) right during the Iran, Iraq war and fled the country at 3 years old...so don't try to talk to me about things you just see on "news" lol I know what "extreme" is to me, might be different to you.

You speak based on assumptions, yet I'm walking example of natural results that are above and beyond what you're used to ( you compare me to you, for example and assume we're built the same ) I explained why I kept my fat intake low for the 3 month shred - read it again - It has to do with what makes ME personally feel full - I rather take in more carbs than fat for a short period and again, in 3 month period you will not "destroy" anything...As I stated I was taking 3 to 4 caps of fish oil per day also and my hormones did not go out of whack. This is a short term "extreme" take - if you wish to keep it at the minimum 20% or whatever rate you want do it, lower your carbs instead, it's up to the individual.

I also explained 1 body part per day plus sub-ins - a part you decided to leave out, and I'm not in there for 40 mins and run home. Again, re-read what I said. At "my age" there was zero need for any "exogenous hormones" and I stated I will do a test if anyone told me of a place in Vancouver, bc to prove my point...but you will continue to believe what you want because in your mind, rather than try to achieve better, you think there's a limit and anyone who actually pushes has to have cheated to get there. For someone who's about to be a personal trainer, you need to gain more knowledge and maybe educate yourself more on individual bodies, but then again, 85% of trainers I see are out of shape...so maybe you'll follow that path eventually...

What are the common myths? I did my reps in 8 to 12 zone because that's what felt good to me. My diet's basic blueprint was that stated above, if it was "bro science" then I would have average results kid, not results where baby's like you think I had to have used cell-tech lol Body can only take in so much protein per sitting ( fact ) so why take more? So it happened by actual intake was around 35gs of protein ( the rounded numbers were just to give me the max guideline for myself ) And keeping protein highest, clearly worked as you saw, again, making you think I had to use "exogenous hormones" to achieve results...it's funny because you whine about all this yet the results from how I did it are making you cry "exogenous hormones use" lol...priceless bro!

I will just laugh at this final comment...I have no "ego" I am however stating the obvious - don't be upset you have not pushed yourself hard enough or far enough to achieve great results - keep reading the forums and following the book and never trying things for yourself - but don't try to say I used some bull**** roids/exogenous hormones or whatever crap you think I used because the simple fact is: I AM 100% NATURAL.

By being negative and making false accusations you simply take the motivation away from someone who might be how I was 9 months ago who wants change and has it in him/her to actually push it hard and make it happen. Thank you for caring about my safety, you know, at 30, I can break a hip!!

Peace brah

Obviously not... lol!

Tl:dr

Assuming its just full of special snowflake fallacies and claiming "I don't have an ego" and then something stupid and ego driven. Probably something stupid about only clean foods work too.

Only thing I bothered to read was "Body can only take in so much protein per sitting ( fact ) so why take more". Made me LOL like a mo'fo.

It's dumbass scum like you I cannot stand. Great job at being an ignorant prick OP, real great job...

Originally Posted by Charlie581 View Post
    Tl:dr

Assuming its just full of special snowflake fallacies and claiming "I don't have an ego" and then something stupid and ego driven. Probably something stupid about only clean foods work too.

Only thing I bothered to read was "Body can only take in so much protein per sitting ( fact ) so why take more". Made me LOL like a mo'fo.

It's dumbass scum like you I cannot stand. Great job at being an ignorant prick OP, real great job...
    To clarify on what i mean and why I don't go over:

Myth: "You can only absorb 'X' grams of protein in one meal."

The real deal: Not only is this myth not rooted in any kind of fact, it's actually a misnomer in and of itself. Absorption refers to the amount of a certain substance that makes it into circulation (blood) from the digestive tract. The body will absorb a good portion of the protein you eat regardless of the amount of protein in the meal (though there's a limit to the percentage absorbed and it will vary between protein sources). What this myth actually refers to is protein/amino acid utilization. Specifically, what's the maximum amount of protein at a meal that will be used for muscle-building processes, and at what point does the amount of protein become excessive and the extra amino acids burned for energy rather than retained? At this point, researchers have no good answer to this question, but the answer probably depends on many various factors, including but not limited to:

- lean body mass
    - length of time since last protein-containing meal
    - amount of protein at previous meal
    - type of protein source
    - training state (Post-workout? Pre-workout? Resting?)
    - total calories in the meal
    - caloric balance

Also you can read this: http://www.livestrong.com/article/48...sorb-per-meal/

Or read: http://www.livestrong.com/article/53...sted-per-hour/

And I'm speaking of meal absorption and spreading it out to benefit from it fully during a shred. If you think you know better, then next time eat all your protein in the morning and we'll see how things roll out after 3 months.

Do your own research and follow what feels right for you, that's what I did and it has you crying cell-tech brah

Cheers!
    Last edited by vsebi; 03-29-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast