Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) iAlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome!

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iAlex View Post
    Awesome!
    thnx bro!

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, no offence but there is no way you are natural......
    I don't believe it.

Not because that body is not achievable, but because it is not achievable in that time frame.
    In first pic you have NO muscle, then in second you lost good amount of fat which alone takes a month, and gained a huge amount of muscle and you look rock hard.

It looks like you did an 8-12week heavy cycle, then stopped and did PCT for 1-2months, then went back to a good shape and took the 6month total shot.

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    Dude, no offence but there is no way you are natural......
    I don't believe it.

Not because that body is not achievable, but because it is not achievable in that time frame.
    In first pic you have NO muscle, then in second you lost good amount of fat which alone takes a month, and gained a huge amount of muscle and you look rock hard.

It looks like you did an 8-12week heavy cycle, then stopped and did PCT for 1-2months, then went back to a good shape and took the 6month total shot.
    Bro, if i was not natural I would say so, I'm not here for e-fame nor care. I just shared my progress...If i did any heavy cycle I would also grow big in size, not remain the same but lose fat. Solid diet, 5 to 6 times a week / 2.5hrs @ the gym, pushing it to the max and 5 times a week cardio, depending on your genetics/body type etc and how solid you keep your diet (don't cheat) you can do it too. I don't care what anyone says, go try it and then see, you guys really underestimate the power of a solid diet and hard work/dedication. Three months is a long time, it's not a "short period" of time if you're at the gym, push yourself 200% each time you're there, do cardio and eat 100% clean and not cheat...we'll see tho, some people here are going to try what I did and post 1 and 90 day pics.

I don't think what I do is that "big of a deal" it's just a matter of knowing, new guys like how I was when I started usually don't - hence you see all these posts about "help me with food/macro/cut or bulk" blah blah blah...this gives them a guide to how I DID IT naturally...not saying it will work for all, but no harm in trying.

And everyone keeps saying i'm not natural but nobody has yet to post where one can go to get tested lol Guess I'll google it

PS: I am in no way against cell tech and am openly admitting that once I cap, if I'm not looking the way I want i will use that as a finisher to building my body, no point in wasting $ now when I'm still getting noob gains on that kind of stuff.

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mate it's just not realistic.
    I have been training for 5months and 10days and this is me:

And my diet+Training+Supplementation has been perfect all the way through.

I have gained 18lbs of LBM in that time... and look NOWHERE near the body you have in the pics.

I have gained 18lbs of LBM in that time... and look NOWHERE near the body you have in the pics.
    It's not? Because some could not do it, it must mean anyone who does has to have cheated? Why this mentality on BB.com? You gained 18lbs LBM in 5 months? u sure about that? :\ Anyway, you realize my 1 to 90 day pic is a shred right? I might of gained very little muscle, the point of that was to remove as much fat as possible while I maintained as much muscle as possible.

But here's a big key point, you can't compare yourself to me, you're 17, still a lot of hormone and body changes and are in the middle of it right now...I am 30, hormones and everything is already 100% set and fully blown, if anything every year from now on it's downhill in terms of T levels going down lol But lucky for me as per my test a month back I'm on the HIGH level of normal currently for my T level, so that's a big plus. You're comparing apples to oranges brotatochip!

But in terms of your dedication and work so far, good job, keep at it!

Originally Posted by vsebi View Post
    It's not? Because some could not do it, it must mean anyone who does has to have cheated? Why this mentality on BB.com? You gained 18lbs LBM in 5 months? u sure about that? :\ Anyway, you realize my 1 to 90 day pic is a shred right? I might of gained very little muscle, the point of that was to remove as much fat as possible while I maintained as much muscle as possible.

But here's a big key point, you can't compare yourself to me, you're 17, still a lot of hormone and body changes and are in the middle of it right now...I am 30, hormones and everything is already 100% set and fully blown, if anything every year from now on it's downhill in terms of T levels going down lol But lucky for me as per my test a month back I'm on the HIGH level of normal currently for my T level, so that's a big plus. You're comparing apples to oranges brotatochip!

But in terms of your dedication and work so far, good job, keep at it!

I gained 18lbs of LBM because prior to the 5month10day bulk, I had a 3month cut.

I starved my body, at 1.5k cals a day MAX, for 3months, running 1hr per day, No weight lifting.
    I went from 27% BF, 211lbs, down to 10% BF, at 163lbs in 3months.
    Then I went from 163, to 191lbs in 5month10days of 4k cals a day and 2hrs a day of gym heavy weight lifting, and went 10%->13% fat.

I gained 18lbs of LBM because prior to the 5month10day bulk, I had a 3month cut.

I starved my body, at 1.5k cals a day MAX, for 3months, running 1hr per day, No weight lifting.
    I went from 27% BF, 211lbs, down to 10% BF, at 163lbs in 3months.
    Then I went from 163, to 191lbs in 5month10days of 4k cals a day and 2hrs a day of gym heavy weight lifting, and went 10%->13% fat.
    So, you going from 27%bf to 10% bf is normal and natural. Me going from 185lbs day 1 to 160lbs day 90 (16%bf to 7%bf) is not? lol Okay bro. As I said my hormones and body is way different than yours. Where you maybe are not able to maintain muscle or grow muscle I was able to a bit, hence my body looks the way it does at 90 days. Also, i'm very sure my workout routine is a lot more extreme and intense than anything you did/do at the gym...my ab workout alone is 30 mins 5 times a week... And my cut, due to again me being older than you and everything is already settled and nothing is changing ( like it is for you at 17 ) I did my cut at 2k cals to try and spare as much muscle as possible, and it worked for MY body type @ my age.

So, should everyone assume you're not natural too? Or what? Your results based on % is more extreme than mine? The only thing is my body builds faster/i guess better than yours, genetics play a role, so where you might not look like I do 8 months in you still did gain good size/lost good weight etc. Everyone's genes are different, but back to my original point, you're 17 I'm 30, don't compare yourself to me

Good job on the loss and gain however, keep up the good work bro!

Dude, you gained LOADS of muscle.....
    Look at pic 1, then pic 2.

Your pecs, arms, everything, is WAY WAY WAY bigger.
    To get that kind of muscle takes at least 20lbs on your frame, and 25-30lbs on mine.

Dude, you gained LOADS of muscle.....
    Look at pic 1, then pic 2.

Your pecs, arms, everything, is WAY WAY WAY bigger.
    To get that kind of muscle takes at least 20lbs on your frame, and 25-30lbs on mine.
    No, I did not lol That's just me standing close to cam. I actually was very ripped but not BIG, I've always had a naturally big chest tho and arms even when skinny fat, you can't tell on pic of day 1, but I did. At the 90 day pic If I had a shirt on you would think I was sick, when you go from skinny fat to 7% bf you don't look so great the first time around lol Yeah when I took my shirt off you can see veins, shredded, fibers etc and when I flexed you would see like BAM due to the low low bf%.

I have just recently hit 174lbs @ 8.9% bf ( look at my black and white pic taken on Feb 2nd ) that's my 8 months in, i'm big NOW, was not big then...noob gains ftw!

LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You were on a 2k calorie deficit during days 1-90? According to the macros provided that means you were eating around 1800 calories per day. That means your maintenance is around 3800 calories. Why are you only bulking at 3300 calories then? Something is not adding up.

Also what was your weight day 1 compared to day 90?

Originally Posted by LightsOut06 View Post
    You were on a 2k calorie deficit during days 1-90? According to the macros provided that means you were eating around 1800 calories per day. That means your maintenance is around 3800 calories. Why are you only bulking at 3300 calories then? Something is not adding up.

Also what was your weight day 1 compared to day 90?
    Wow, 3800 to maintain? The heck lol wrong #s bro! I bulked at 3000 cals after my shred, yeah i could of gone higher but was trying to minimize fat gain and keep it to 1 to 1 ratio (or as close as possible) - And you're not putting calculating the different density of some foods in terms of cals vs others. I was at the 1900 to 2k level during shred. I am now at 2400 cals but next week I'm upping to 2600 cals, just testing things out, put on size and minimize fat gain as much as possible.

You clearly did not read the entire thread or you would of seen me state i was 185ish lbs day 1 and 160lbs 90 days.

Cheers

LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, 3800 to maintain? The heck lol wrong #s bro! I bulked at 3000 cals after my shred, yeah i could of gone higher but was trying to minimize fat gain and keep it to 1 to 1 ratio (or as close as possible) - And you're not putting calculating the different density of some foods in terms of cals vs others. I was at the 1900 to 2k level during shred. I am now at 2400 cals but next week I'm upping to 2600 cals, just testing things out, put on size and minimize fat gain as much as possible.

You clearly did not read the entire thread or you would of seen me state i was 185ish lbs day 1 and 160lbs 90 days.

Cheers
    Yeah my fault, I misread what you typed here:

To simply things during the shred you see above I was doing a 1900/2k cal deficit diet. I aim to always keep my protein the highest, regardless of what BRO SCIENCE SAYS, I kept mine at 210g to 220g per day. I kept my carbs at around 180g and the rest was GOOD FATS (22gs) This is the macros that worked for me, it might not work for you, some need lower cals to burn others might be able to do it more.
    I thought you were saying that you were eating at 1900-2k calories below maintenance. But I get it now.

Anywho, I can believe that you are natural. 25 pounds in 12 weeks is definitely doable although a bit difficult, and you haven't really put on an abnormal amount of mass during your bulk. Good job bro. Wish I could cut as fast as you did, best I can do at most is a pound per week.
    Last edited by LightsOut06; 02-10-2013 at 04:46 PM.

comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) comore07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bro u did not gain 18 lbs of muscle in 5 months..go to the butcher and see what 18 lbs of lean meat looks like.
    Misc-u Ninja #1

starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starnes22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn I jelly, You have the physique I want to have. Hopefully in 90 days I look that good

fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000) fezz349 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat dere celltech
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒â–██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒â–██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█

AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdmiralColigny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not natural day 1-90. It's foolish of you to think that you can convince ppl with a physique similar to your initial that something like that can be achieved in 3 months. And don't tell me that you worked out clean 2.5h/ workout with a caloric deficit, It's simply impossible. Another reason why I can't believe you is that the way you discuss clearly shows proof of narcissistic tendencies. Something that's quite common among juicers.

JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayG20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Either you're lying about the time it took you or you're not natural. The day 90 pic also looks bigger and leaner than the 6 month pic

Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tayler8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    celltech

gj tho..
    Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition: - 20.6 pounds

minefield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what were ur arms and abs measurement before, after 90 days, and now after 6 months

Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10) Saveriozap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tayler8 View Post
    celltech

gj tho..
    ^^^
    Starting weight: 55kg (121lbs) @ ~ 8% [September 1st, 2012]
    Current weight: 67.5kg (146lbs) @ ~ 9% [February 20th, 2014]
    Current goal weight: 70kg (154lbs) @ ~ 9% [April 10th, 2014]

DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "5 times a week cardio"

confused how you ate less than me on bulk, trained less growth oriented than me, and did cardio 5 times a week, and slapped on loads of new muscle while simultaneously lowering bf% significantly .

Originally Posted by DTVegas85 View Post
    "5 times a week cardio"

confused how you ate less than me on bulk, trained less growth oriented than me, and did cardio 5 times a week, and slapped on loads of new muscle while simultaneously lowering bf% significantly .
    Everyone's body reacts different bro. Some need more cals to grow some less, same for shredding. We're not all built the same. I would not say I slapped a load of muscle at my 90 day point, I'm actually standing closer to the cam, at that point, with a shirt on, I looked sick (face only) and you would never know I lift. I found a perfect balance for my body, the 1900 to 2000 cal high protein / mid carb / low fat for the 3 months worked perfect for me. I think I gained very little muscle during this period, but lost a lot of fat.

My abs are the way they are because believe me my ab workout is pretty intense lol And I did abs 5 times a week ( and still do ) regardless of what bro science says, for me it works great and my abs get thicker and thicker weekly. The way my bro who got me into training made me look at it is this: Anyone can grow arms, chest, shoulders, back, but not everyone has thick abs that stick out all the time. So my goal from day 1 and for as long as I train is to make my abs godly.

and no, no cell tech...I guess when I do cell tech and show you guys before cell tech and after cell tech pics you'll see I was not lying lol!

Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Elliot22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredible job! I definitely think it is realistic (very difficult but realistic) to have made those gains naturally.
    Very inspiring!

I've got a question though - I seem to burn calories ridiculously quickly. I'm currently on a 4000 calorie diet and I'm just about maintaining my weight of 80kg. If I was to cut down like you did between days 1 and 90, doing approximately a 40,40,20 split, would I still need to be eating about 3500 calories a day? That would be incredibly difficult to get that many calories in of that quality. I'm guessing if I ate closer to 2800-3000 I would lose too much muscle?

Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy crap dude, amazing results! So inspirational, I PM'd you brah, but wow congratulations, I envy your hard work and dedication. I believe this is all natural and I commend you for keeping your head up and not feeding into everyone's BS. If you say it's natural then I believe you, everybody is different and everybody's body is different which is why we don't all look the same and all I say is I'm inspired by what you did, keep it up!!

Originally Posted by Jman1993 View Post
    Holy crap dude, amazing results! So inspirational, I PM'd you brah, but wow congratulations, I envy your hard work and dedication. I believe this is all natural and I commend you for keeping your head up and not feeding into everyone's BS. If you say it's natural then I believe you, everybody is different and everybody's body is different which is why we don't all look the same and all I say is I'm inspired by what you did, keep it up!!
    Thank you for your kind comments Will do!!

I'll reply all the new set of PM's soon....probably around weekend lol So be patient guys!

Peace!

Ziggy934 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great progress bro!

Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gamblair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    90 days??? you could have won a transformation contest with that...well done

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work OP srs
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how did you lose so much fat and gain so much muscle at the same time?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast