Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didnt say you were over training I said you were under training. You described your split as hitting each muscle once a week 5 days a week. That's under training unless you have drugs to keep you growing after 48 hours. Full body 3x a week hits everything 3 times. That would be an example of sufficient training for a beginner. I repeat I said you were shorting yourself training each body part once a week not over training so you can hop off the over training band wagon that the previous poster started. I did read your "sub" method. You seem to know alot? You should teach the pros and those idiots with degrees in this field that hav devoted there life's to this game. I mean after all you've been eating chicken and broccoli and lifting for 6 months you know everything

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NRidder View Post
    Jeez, you guys have your heads so far up your steroid-abusing cultures ass that you can't even see straight.

A person makes impressive results, mostly based on an iron clad dedication, nutrition and noob gains, and you all just jump on the "not-natty" bandwagon the second you can, because your results are terrible.

Impressive gains, I'm 'mirin - and I also believe you to be natural. Don't let the retards get to you.
    Thnx bro,

Exactly! Best time to take advantage of doing this is at the start when you benefit from noob gains too...I never understood the skinny fats who start with a BULK lol So i got all this EXTRA FAT, let me add more EXTRA FAT on it during the start, yeah that's a good idea, then in 3 months I'll be even fatter, more fat to shred thru causing me to lose a lot of that muscle I wanted to gain so badly. It makes no sense to me, if you're skinny fat, start with a shred! remove as much of that fat as you can, gain muscle after.

That's the difference between you in the future with a chiseled body, low bf% and have everyone mirin' and most of the other dudes you see at the gym with big arms, big chest, big gut! ALWAYS BULKING BRAH lol!

SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SdvsB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And please tell me what these cheat meals are. Those calories in pizza different than calories in a whey protein shake? I'm dying to know

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SdvsB View Post
    I didnt say you were over training I said you were under training. You described your split as hitting each muscle once a week 5 days a week. That's under training unless you have drugs to keep you growing after 48 hours. Full body 3x a week hits everything 3 times. That would be an example of sufficient training for a beginner. I repeat I said you were shorting yourself training each body part once a week not over training so you can hop off the over training band wagon that the previous poster started. I did read your "sub" method. You seem to know alot? You should teach the pros and those idiots with degrees in this field that hav devoted there life's to this game. I mean after all you've been eating chicken and broccoli and lifting for 6 months you know everything
    I hit everything 3 times or more, you make no sense, you're just trolling...you read what I said yet you still say I under train...degrees mean nothing, a lot of those over weight, out of shape personal trainers have them...I bet you're the type that also still believes that the muscle soreness you feel the next day after working out is the acid build up eh? lol....get with the times bro

I'm not claiming I know it all, I don't, I only know what I did and what results I got from it that worked for me and all the bs bro science I ignored...but yeah, chicken and broccoli ftw!

Yeah dude eat 5g of fat a day you'll get so ripped!!

Originally Posted by vsebi View Post
    I hit everything 3 times or more, you make no sense, you're just trolling...you read what I said yet you still say I under train...degrees mean nothing, a lot of those over weight, out of shape personal trainers have them...I bet you're the type that also still believes that the muscle soreness you feel the next day after working out is the acid build up eh? lol....get with the times bro

I'm not claiming I know it all, I don't, I only know what I did and what results I got from it that worked for me and all the bs bro science I ignored...but yeah, chicken and broccoli ftw!
    And your the one that believes Ronnie Coleman had a crippling walk after every time he squated for 15 years. You think he was sore for 15 years straight? I mean he did train 6-7 days a week..

I'm not going to argue with you. Your a complete idiot that got good results. Grats dude but idaf

Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kgetfit89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP TROLL BACK TO YOUR CAVE>! Honestly you have nothing but negativity. He came and shared HIS real results and already said might not be practical for everyone. I and many others believe him because he has no reason to lie. he lost fat and put on some muscle. NOT OMG 40lbs lean gain in 3 months. And why the calories may be the same pizza vrs healthy calories is a big difference. More fiber to not feel hungry on a cut, as well as better on the gi tract. More healthy fats which he said 20g not 5g. Thats what worked for him. That is not going to mess up your hormones for just 12 weeks of shredding. Just because he has superior dedication to his healthier lifestyle is not OCD. Its knowing that your putting good clean energy into your engine and not dirty saturated fuel. That whole IIFIYM thing is all fine and candy for some, but I would rather put stuff in my body with actual health benefits. Haters will hate. This man will help people change. Thank you Vsebi.

Originally Posted by Kgetfit89 View Post
    OP TROLL BACK TO YOUR CAVE>! Honestly you have nothing but negativity. He came and shared HIS real results and already said might not be practical for everyone. I and many others believe him because he has no reason to lie. he lost fat and put on some muscle. NOT OMG 40lbs lean gain in 3 months. And why the calories may be the same pizza vrs healthy calories is a big difference. More fiber to not feel hungry on a cut, as well as better on the gi tract. More healthy fats which he said 20g not 5g. Thats what worked for him. That is not going to mess up your hormones for just 12 weeks of shredding. Just because he has superior dedication to his healthier lifestyle is not OCD. Its knowing that your putting good clean energy into your engine and not dirty saturated fuel. That whole IIFIYM thing is all fine and candy for some, but I would rather put stuff in my body with actual health benefits. Haters will hate. This man will help people change. Thank you Vsebi.
    Thank you bro, feeding the trolls guess they're very hungry on this forum lol...They ignore half of what you say and focus on small things you say without looking at the big picture. I keep stating this is what I did, worked for me, not designed for EVERYONE...if you want to challenge yourself do it, failing is not bad, to not have tried is.

And you're welcome!

Originally Posted by Kgetfit89 View Post
    When did I say I didn't believe his results? I'm not hating on his "clean eating" that's great for him but he shouldn't preach it to others saying its the only way and your weak if you don't. At this very moment there are 2 threads on the first page regarding binge eating developed from "strict repetitive eating of foods they hardly enjoyed". Check out the nutrition section. They are on the first page.

When did I say I didn't believe his results? I'm not hating on his "clean eating" that's great for him but he shouldn't preach it to others saying its the only way and your weak if you don't. At this very moment there are 2 threads on the first page regarding binge eating developed from "strict repetitive eating of foods they hardly enjoyed". Check out the nutrition section. They are on the first page.
    No, I said my way is not for the weak...please learn to read properly lol Mine is for those with my mentality that's all...to each their own bro, every human is different.

I enjoy the foods I eat a lot actually, dunno bout the rest. I love my oats with chocolate protein powder and 2 taple spoons of my natural PB on it.....look forward to that every morning lol CRUNCHY NATURAL PB ( ADAMS BRAND BABY! ) And I love my snack, and also my lunch, love my chicken boobs with sweet potatoes, veggies, mustard (has nothing bro, eat it up!) and some FRANKS HOT SAUCE original on it....

I guess I'm lucky, I enjoy all my meals lol I don't mind eating it day to day...I designed it to FIT ME and my taste...this is why I don't care to binge nor will I ever develope any disorders...but anyway, troll on bro, the info has been spread, those who wish to follow it will others won't......all good!

Peace!

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I call natty on OP, partly because I get accused of being on the juice all the time (at least in RL) and I'm not.

I think a lot of people are just not used to what the results of busting your ass and having strict discipline can be. The guy puts in work. No "three sets of crunches" bull****. No "cheat day" every weekend where he wipes out the caloric deficit he painstakingly built over the week. No rushed, half assed workouts (I agree with his approach to spending upwards of 2-2.5 hours in the gym). His macros and surplus/deficit seem well tuned...I donno, to me his results seem totally realistic -- but only to those who are willing to totally give themselves over to the process and put in the work.

Good work, OP.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vsebi
    /hail this guy - Smart guy right here, this guy will achieve great things because he's not a sheep. He thinks outside the box and knows there's a lot of bull**** you sheep follow without ever questioning it. I see a lot of how I am in you bro, I got a feeling that you will do well in this! Keep me updated on the progress
    Thanks bro will do. You should get that update pic you mentioned up too. Interested in how your bulks goin.

And I love my snack, and also my lunch, love my chicken boobs with sweet potatoes, veggies, mustard (has nothing bro, eat it up!) and some FRANKS HOT SAUCE original on it....

Peace!
    lol'd.

Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ecto-Morph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I am struggling to understand here is how you could go on a extreme cut from pic 1 and end up with abs when there was almost zero abs in pic 1.
    I have no way of knowing whether you're lying or not, people are ****edup in the head and care about internet reps, it happens all the time.
    Then again: you could be honest, but then I'd like to understand how you gained muscle mass while drastically reducing bodyfat

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOOD FATS (22gs) This is the macros that worked for me, it might not work for you
    Apparently you're body is unique functioning on fat that low and required no exogenous hormonal help.

DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just an extreme transformation of the core like a major gain in lean mass while at a cut deficit and with so much time in the gym (not critiquing the time im just saying thats alot of cals esp with cardio on the end) is whats so odd. ah well looks good, if natty im jealous of your freak genetics.

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    gear?
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    Apparently you're body is unique functioning on fat that low and required no exogenous hormonal help.
    Glad I wasn't the only idiot that noticed this...

JonnyReb26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work dude, it does kinda look like day 90 pic and 6 month pic could be same day different lighting, just saying, same shorts. 0-3mo. Is amazing though

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know. LOL.

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP do you have a before and after weight?
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not having so called cheat meals is not practical for a lifestyle. Eat what you like and enjoy while fulfilling macro and micros. Low low fat will ruin your hormones and give you a limp dick. Your split is terrible unless using drugs. People that are not on drugs stop growing typically 48 hours after training. So when you do chest Monday, it's done growing Wednesday and Thursday, Friday, Saturday an Sunday your Wasting time. Your abs are like every muscle, they need to be stimulated thru training and repaired while resting. You can't work them everyday. It's not optimal. You did well but what you have told others is not only just probably wrong but is PROVEN wrong.
    Go to gym and gain real life experience. Working each muscle once a week is not only for people on steroids. Its basically what most advance lifters do. Natural or not.
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEric View Post
    I call natty on OP, partly because I get accused of being on the juice all the time (at least in RL) and I'm not.

I think a lot of people are just not used to what the results of busting your ass and having strict discipline can be. The guy puts in work. No "three sets of crunches" bull****. No "cheat day" every weekend where he wipes out the caloric deficit he painstakingly built over the week. No rushed, half assed workouts (I agree with his approach to spending upwards of 2-2.5 hours in the gym). His macros and surplus/deficit seem well tuned...I donno, to me his results seem totally realistic -- but only to those who are willing to totally give themselves over to the process and put in the work.

Good work, OP.
    you obviously can't read, no one is saying he's juicing because of his RESULTS, he's claiming he got those results in NINETY days.....that's where the juicing comes in, now if he said he did that over a longer and more realistic time period such as 6+ months then no one would be calling bull****, you can be that way and be natty but you don't pick up from never lifting to going to that in NINETY (90) days bud seriously read before you try and back up an obvious troll
    You Have To Sacrifice What You Are, For What You Will Become.

I rep back!

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified - 10 years

Follow me on Social Media:

Instagram: @Understarmor
    ********: Paul Starnes Fitness

godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) godevs4ever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    or any of the other bull**** that he's been posting he just won't admit that he either juiced or didn't achieve those results in the time frame he claims. He definitely didn't get those results in just 90 days alone without some help especially claiming he only ate 5g a day of fat lol I mean come on anyone who doesn't see ANY hole's in this story is just too blind to see that results like that don't happen overnight, with overnight, in this case being considering 90 days.

I rep back!

Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregory1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    insane progress.
    "In the darkness, light will take you to the other side, and find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes"

http://fatlossplan.co.uk/ - My fat loss blog.
    http://synthesisgaming.com/ - A gaming network

tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbo27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by godevs4ever View Post
    He definitely didn't get those results in just 90 days alone without some help especially claiming he only ate 5g a day of fat lol I mean come on anyone who doesn't see ANY hole's in this story is just too blind to see that results like that don't happen overnight, with overnight, in this case being considering 90 days.

To simply things during the shred you see above I was doing a 1900/2k cal deficit diet. I aim to always keep my protein the highest, regardless of what BRO SCIENCE SAYS, I kept mine at 210g to 220g per day. I kept my carbs at around 180g and the rest was GOOD FATS (22gs) This is the macros that worked for me, it might not work for you, some need lower cals to burn others might be able to do it more.

To quote, well, yourself...

Originally Posted by godevs4ever View Post
    you obviously can't read

Again, this isn't a NATURAL gain, not in three months anyway, the results vary from person to person he's said? Sure, because in three months these results wouldnt be natural lol hence why he's obviously juiced if he did it in 90 days. Get a grip people if those results were achievable in 90 days EVERYONE would do it and then you wouldn't see so many damn meatheads at the gym lol....get off his dick thinking that it only took him three months it more likely than not was the result of anywhere from 6-8 months if not longer.

I rep back!

Originally Posted by CanadianEric View Post

Good work, OP.
    Thnx bro, you know how it is then....lol It never crossed my mind till this that people would assume i'm on roids or some bs...which I'm not...

What I am struggling to understand here is how you could go on a extreme cut from pic 1 and end up with abs when there was almost zero abs in pic 1.
    I have no way of knowing whether you're lying or not, people are ****edup in the head and care about internet reps, it happens all the time.
    Then again: you could be honest, but then I'd like to understand how you gained muscle mass while drastically reducing bodyfat
    It has to do with very hard work, dedication and nutrition. Noob gains kicking in while I did my shred for optimal results on the 90 day pic...dunno what else to tell you lol...it's natural tho.

Is it? Well I guess I'm super human, or is it more likely that you are just basing your assumption on me juicing and how OH MY GOD 22 TO 30G OF FAT FOR 12 WEEKS WOULD KILL HIM BASED ON WHAT I'VE READ and have never actually done this yourself?? How bout you try it and see what happens...I did 30gs or less fat because for me fat did not make me feel "full" so as you saw by my breakdown I had more carbs in there *complex carbs* to make me feel fuller and better during the 3 months...but to each their own

just an extreme transformation of the core like a major gain in lean mass while at a cut deficit and with so much time in the gym (not critiquing the time im just saying thats alot of cals esp with cardio on the end) is whats so odd. ah well looks good, if natty im jealous of your freak genetics.
    2k cals is not a major deficit to be honest. Not for my body type anyway...everyone should do it based on their body type etc...If i was at like 1500 or 1600 cals then I would of gained zero muscle. I did it at a safe level for myself to burn fat due to my really hard workouts for 2 to 2.5hrs (including 30 min ab workout 5 times a week and 20 min cardio x 5 at the end of my workout) I had BCAA during my workout, I had my **** in check...what's so odd about it? lol It's natural bro, freak genetics would have something to do with it but so does dedication, hard HARD WORK and nutrition. Not everyone will be able to do it, but i'm sure lots will get great results if they can pull it off.

gear?
    Don't get this...please elaborate.

Great work dude, it does kinda look like day 90 pic and 6 month pic could be same day different lighting, just saying, same shorts. 0-3mo. Is amazing though
    Thank you. But not the same pic, 90 day pic i actually looked sick lol When you're at 7% bf you don't look so great on a first shred, first time ever. Everyone of my family members who did not know what working out (shred/bulk) was about kept thinking I was sick or something, only my bros that went to the gym with me knew why I looked like that, the 6 month pic i'm at like 10% bf after a bulk. On another thread tho i posted a more updated bulk pic...if I post my 8 month pic that I took just about a week ago I'm sure these trolls would go nuts rofl.

OP do you have a before and after weight?
    First day pic about 180lbs to 185lbs, the 90 day pic i was at 160lbs. I am now at 170lbs 8%ish bf.

Again, this isn't a NATURAL gain, not in three months anyway, the results vary from person to person he's said? Sure, because in three months these results wouldnt be natural lol hence why he's obviously juiced if he did it in 90 days. Get a grip people if those results were achievable in 90 days EVERYONE would do it and then you wouldn't see so many damn meatheads at the gym lol....get off his dick thinking that it only took him three months it more likely than not was the result of anywhere from 6-8 months if not longer.
    godevs4ever, my biggest fan! It's amusing to see you post. I actually let my buddy read your posts on Saturday when we were training together, he's the one that got me into this working out/body building etc...we laughed pretty hard lol I'm not juiced up, If you point me to the direction of a testing place in Vancouver, bc I will go test and post the results for you online...

HAHA, 6 to 8 month results, when my ENTIRE TOTAL TIME at the gym as of just a week ago IS 8 MONTHS. Do you want me to post my most RECENT pic? I don't want you to be upset that you have been at it for so long as you claim and have hardly anything to show for it...I started on May 21th, 2012, one week before my bday. You do the math on how long I've been at the gym lol Do you wanna see my most recent pic? My 8 month progression pic?? I'm waiting for 50 posts to post it in my thread so you don't have to click, so you can see it every time you scroll to read my thread lol

You are pretty stubborn, and you will have a hard time getting results with that mentality, you don't push yourself to your limits and assume anyone that does and gets amazing results, because they don't take as long as you or look like you at the end, they must be juicing up...pretty sad b, but it's okay, thank you again for the compliments

First day pic about 180lbs to 185lbs, the 90 day pic i was at 160lbs.

I wonder why anyone would blow up in size the first 90 days then lose 20-25lbs the next 90. Hhmmmm. Must be noob gains.

Anyone that doesn't buy it is a troll. Not the person that started this, nope, it is the ones that don't agree.

I just came in this section to troll, because I'm a jelly hater.

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    I wonder why anyone would blow up in size the first 90 days then lose 20-25lbs the next 90. Hhmmmm. Must be noob gains.

Anyone that doesn't buy it is a troll. Not the person that started this, nope, it is the ones that don't agree.

I just came in this section to troll, because I'm a jelly hater.
    lol, it's called standing close or far from the cam, i was not thinking about it i just took my result pics...dunno what you mean by blow up, I was skinny fat, did not work out, was lazy, how else do people get fat??? lol broooooooooooo get outtaaa here! you silly!

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    cant believe the haters on this thread , anyone who doubts his progress is jelly they cant get the same results coz they too busy fkn complaining and judging other ppl around them ... maybe if u put in the work and dedication for 6 months SOLID u will get the same results , stop hating and start getting ur heads screwed on . to those that who believe it is natural they will know big ups coz they know its achievable nd not negative k*nts
    OP once again ... excellent work

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast