ErasZhou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi everybody,I'm asking for help!

Im 18,and I'm 194 lbs right now,and Im kinda fat, I want to lose my weight,my goal is 143lbs and I'm planning to achieve it before June and be a little bit muscular on my upper body.So I'm keeping my meals under 500 calories per day,and planning to lose 0.5-1 lb each day.I've lost 24 lbs so far during January.But my thighs and legs are huge,I am wearing 36-38 waist size jeans now, I want my thighs and legs to be slimmer,thinner,want to be 32 - 34 waist size.Can you guy give me some efficient way of how to slim my thighs and legs and how to build the muscle of my upper body??What kind of protein do I need?? Thanks a lot!!!

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErasZhou View Post
    Im 18,and I'm 194 lbs right now,and Im kinda fat, I want to lose my weight,my goal is 143lbs and I'm planning to achieve it before June and be a little bit muscular on my upper body.So I'm keeping my meals under 500 calories per day,and planning to lose 0.5-1 lb each day.I've lost 24 lbs so far during January.But my thighs and legs are huge,I am wearing 36-38 waist size jeans now, I want my thighs and legs to be slimmer,thinner,want to be 32 - 34 waist size.Can you guy give me some efficient way of how to slim my thighs and legs and how to build the muscle of my upper body??What kind of protein do I need?? Thanks a lot!!!
    You cant reduce the size or fats in a specific body part, but you can lose fats all over ur body thus ur target body part will look slimmer all u need to do is eating caloric defect
    and for upper body strength again i advice against strength of single body part work out whole body out

start by reading stickies in nutrition workout plans exercises and fat loss sub forums.
    MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no way you can gain much muscle, if at all, while losing 0.5 - 1.0 lbs per day.

Moreover, a pound of fat is about 3500 calories. You need to maintain a caloric deficit of 3500 calories per day, which is huge. Are you sure you're goals are realistic and more importantly, is what you're doing healthy?

That sort of caloric deficit for an extended period of time sounds pretty damn self destructive to me.