ambsjem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question need advice for getting active and gaining weight

Hi all!
    Was wondering if I could get some advice.
    I am 27 and completely out of shape due to health
    Issues the last few years. I'm 5'3" and 105 lbs. I would love to get my body moving again and gain about 20 or so. I've been trying for the past year. I've talked to doctors and nutrionist and every one will tell you something different. So I thought some people with personal experience would be the next best bet so basically, how do get my body moving again to get in shape after being inactive for so long? And how should I go about gaining the weight? In a healthy way. I'm trying to avoid sugar as it interferes with my medical issues. Any and all advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just a quick note, saying you went to doctors and nutritionist and still ask for advice makes it seem like you're just going to do what you want regardless.
    -go to the nutrition section, read up on macro's
    -get on a good beginner training program, 5/3/1 or starting strength are what i recommend or get a personal trainer who know's their stuff
    -nothing is set in stone, what works for one person may not work for you
    IG: kenneth_prime

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    just a quick note, saying you went to doctors and nutritionist and still ask for advice makes it seem like you're just going to do what you want regardless.
    -go to the nutrition section, read up on macro's
    -get on a good beginner training program, 5/3/1 or starting strength are what i recommend or get a personal trainer who know's their stuff
    -nothing is set in stone, what works for one person may not work for you
    This. And EAT. A LOT.

Here's the calculating macros sticky:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380533

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your medical issue?
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)