Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)

I HAS A HAPPY thread

Thread for things that soften the creases of our jimmies/janies

I giggled for joy when the young woman I worked with last night actually begged me to NOT give her the purple 5 lb db's when we headed to the free weights. Just made me feel good AND she points to the power rack and said "what do you do in there?" I coulda hugged her right then
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ how old is she and is she single?

being around other people who want to be successful and have the same interest really gets me going lately
    IG: kenneth_prime

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    ^ how old is she and is she single?

being around other people who want to be successful and have the same interest really gets me going lately
    She's a little younger than me and no. Sowwy.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    dammit I was going to make this thread I had a better title too...

Anyway, when it's 70 degrees in the middle of winter.

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    dammit I was going to make this thread I had a better title too...

Anyway, when it's 70 degrees in the middle of winter.
    This does not give me a happy, Master

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My daily peanut butter sandwich
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    This does not give me a happy, Master
    It's ok I would have made it but I walked to the store... and it's like 60 outside, at night, during winter

Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Didn't want to hijack thread, so deleted my other post, lol. That sounds delightful, OP (srs). Did you show her how to squat?
    LOL, you didn't have to delete, but I appreciate the thought Yes, I showed her the back squat and the front squat. She tried the back squat and it was incredibly awkward for her, LOL. But I give her credit for actually trying. I told her to keep trying...she said she would. Double happy

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    It's ok I would have made it but I walked to the store... and it's like 60 outside, at night, during winter
    Well, if you say so. It is far too warm. We're about to get some serious storms in about an hour, and that wind is sounding wicked already.

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strangely, I have nothing to add to this thread. Just kidding

Yay to MrsH for starting the official happiness thread!

I'm back to power training at the gym so looking forward to two months of lifting heavy weights and no more high reps! So, so happy. I heard a rumor I'm supposed to go back to another month of endurance work after that, so I'm scheduling myself to break both my legs before the end of March to prevent it.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And here's a video that cracked me up, it was posted in the O35 recently. Their other videos are a riot, too!

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    And here's a video that cracked me up, it was posted in the O35 recently. Their other videos are a riot, too!
    "Their videos" you mean CowboyBiker, he posts about 80% of their funny stuff.

like this charmer
    Thread for things that soften the creases of our jimmies/janies
    Repping you for starting an uplifting thread
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    LOL, I meant Bad Lip Reading's other videos on youtube. I spent an hour the other night going through them and laughing until it hurt

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Oh man...I wanna do that!!! But with LOTS more pillows...I can't afford to bust something!lol

Strangely, I have nothing to add to this thread. Just kidding

Yay to MrsH for starting the official happiness thread!

I'm back to power training at the gym so looking forward to two months of lifting heavy weights and no more high reps! So, so happy. I heard a rumor I'm supposed to go back to another month of endurance work after that, so I'm scheduling myself to break both my legs before the end of March to prevent it.

Yay for happy thread! Endurance....ewwww

Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Oooo, check you out...and her! That's ambitious of her to want to try both in one night Did she start with the bar? Soon enough she'll be posting on here with you, haha. Looks like you may have a new buddy to train with every now and then!
    She tried the back squat, but her boyfriend was there and says "Those are hard!" when I showed her the front squat...I think that might have swayed her a little, but she tried the back squat, just bar and it was quite an adjustment for her!lol But she's cool. I like that NONE of the women I've worked with so far have balked at free weights!

I saw that the other day and almost peed myself, LOL

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post

like this charmer

Repping you for starting an uplifting thread
    Daaaaaaaw fanks! I just lub me some rainbow!

MULTI-QUOTE OF PEACE!

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like this...

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't have kids of my own, think most of you lady miscers saw my rant on the RJ thread about people bugging me about it. An ex of mine does have a daughter that I care for very much. We keep in touch since her biological father is not in the picture and I have been the only male figure constant in her life, pretty much ever. Helped raise her for two years, from ages 3-5 up until about six months ago when I moved to where I am now. I got to Skype with her and her mom today and she is just so unbelievably beautiful. She's gotten so big in just six months. Her laugh lights me up like nothing else does, or probably ever will. Her mom always tells me stories about how little one says "I don't have a daddy, I have a Mr. Austin". She's not "my" daughter but she's still my little girl
    I'm back?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    MrsH. this is a very nice thread
    now I shall have to rack my brain and count my blessings..
    1. I have a big brother who watches out for me and listens to me rant and rave and loves me anyways
    2. I have two wonderful sons that I adore and make my life worth living
    3. I am going to school for something I have always wanted to be
    4. I may not be where I want to be but at least I am not where I used to be
    5.I am strong inside and out

I was Happy when my oldest son told me at Christmas how much he loved me and what a good mom he thought I was.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SRS post- I am so happy and grateful for my 12 week old baby. He is happy and healthy. My 1st had so many health problems, he was a miserable little thing and I had postpartum depression it was so bad. So, in a way, it is nice to have a 'do-over' and see why some women actually like having a baby. Oh, and I'm grateful for that formerly-miserable baby for being such a fun and happy (and healthy) toddler now, but oh lordy was he the kind of thing that an only-child was made of.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm grateful for my home gym. I can come straight home from work, work out wearing whatever I want, and loudly sing Styx between sets and no one will judge me. It's beautiful.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm thrilled that my first meeting doesn't start until 9am today. I get to stop at my fav independent cafe on the way to work and quietly sip an extra cup of coffee this morning.

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    I don't have kids of my own, think most of you lady miscers saw my rant on the RJ thread about people bugging me about it. An ex of mine does have a daughter that I care for very much. We keep in touch since her biological father is not in the picture and I have been the only male figure constant in her life, pretty much ever. Helped raise her for two years, from ages 3-5 up until about six months ago when I moved to where I am now. I got to Skype with her and her mom today and she is just so unbelievably beautiful. She's gotten so big in just six months. Her laugh lights me up like nothing else does, or probably ever will. Her mom always tells me stories about how little one says "I don't have a daddy, I have a Mr. Austin". She's not "my" daughter but she's still my little girl
    Any fool can father a child, but it takes real men to be daddies

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    MrsH. this is a very nice thread
    now I shall have to rack my brain and count my blessings..
    1. I have a big brother who watches out for me and listens to me rant and rave and loves me anyways
    2. I have two wonderful sons that I adore and make my life worth living
    3. I am going to school for something I have always wanted to be
    4. I may not be where I want to be but at least I am not where I used to be
    5.I am strong inside and out

I was Happy when my oldest son told me at Christmas how much he loved me and what a good mom he thought I was.
    Love it!

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    SRS post- I am so happy and grateful for my 12 week old baby. He is happy and healthy. My 1st had so many health problems, he was a miserable little thing and I had postpartum depression it was so bad. So, in a way, it is nice to have a 'do-over' and see why some women actually like having a baby. Oh, and I'm grateful for that formerly-miserable baby for being such a fun and happy (and healthy) toddler now, but oh lordy was he the kind of thing that an only-child was made of.
    Sweet!! I told hubs we're gonna have to have another child so I can have a "baby", lol. Little man was crawling at barely 5 months, pulling up at 7 and RUNNING by 9 months! And he hasn't slowed down since!LOL And he is speaking fluently. Not sure what language, but that child can throw stuff together that sound like words and it's just hilarious. Everything else he has done ahead of "schedule". I think he's gonna take his time with words He is starting to say more things that resemble English...ball, fish, bird, knows many of the animal sounds, Gunner (our dog), daddy. He just makes my heart swell like I never knew it could

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    I'm grateful for my home gym. I can come straight home from work, work out wearing whatever I want, and loudly sing Styx between sets and no one will judge me. It's beautiful.
    *sigh* jelly

Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    I'm thrilled that my first meeting doesn't start until 9am today. I get to stop at my fav independent cafe on the way to work and quietly sip an extra cup of coffee this morning.
    Niiiice

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

My happy Prepare thy awwwwww

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is so darn cute!! That hair!!!!

I'm grateful for you guys.

Srs.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most kids that age look like theyre waiting to **** some stuff up...is he a good kid lol?
    IG: kenneth_prime

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

Srs.
    This x100. I'd probably be lifting pink dumb bells on a bosu ball one-legged and sideways without y'all! And you make me lol on the daily

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    He is so darn cute!! That hair!!!!

Srs.
    TY! Una, LYLAS SRS.

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    most kids that age look like theyre waiting to **** some stuff up...is he a good kid lol?
    LOL!! He's good most of the time. He is all boy, so of course there's some mischief there, but we have been incredibly blessed with him. If he's a brat its either because he's sleepy or he's hungry. Kinda like his mom But the few people we have trusted to keep him for any length of time have told me how good he is for them and their kids just adore him. He's a cool kid

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bubsnbean View Post
    this x100. i'd probably be lifting pink dumb bells on a bosu ball one-legged and sideways without y'all! and you make me lol on the daily :d :d :d
    lol!

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seeing OPs new progress pics and avi made me smile cos she's got some dam good progress to show off

Other than that I've had a crappy day so no real happiness to add. Other than it's above 32F today and the sun came out briefly.