Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    don't know what i'm more jelly of...the tax return OR...visiting your friend in israel. have always wanted to travel to there! lucky you, congrats girlie!

and i like your new username...just noticed that. hehe why did you change it, may i ask?
    Yeah, I've never been to Israel either, I'm super excited!!

New username/acct because I signed up for the 100K Transformation Challenge, but took the pictures wrong. So that account was disqualified. Needed a whole new account to re-enter properly.

Facepalm

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    I usually have to pay in about 5k come taxes. Gov't why you take my money? Oh ya, to pay gov workers retirement and for grants to study llamas and ****.
    Hey now! I take care of those llamas and ****! But gov't doesn't pay me to do it. We vet residents get paid so effing little they give us a break!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    ^^Yup. I always go for Niman Ranch meat when I have a choice. Wonderful stuff. They carry it in quite a few of our local markets too.
    Yeah I am a big fan of NR
    there was a californian company that was trying to compete with NR I forgot the name but it was pretty close and a bit cheaper too
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was happy when I signed in here thinking my inbox would be filled to overflowing goodness but alas..it is not
    so now I haz a sad

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I was happy when I signed in here thinking my inbox would be filled to overflowing goodness but alas..it is not
    so now I haz a sad
    This is the Happy thread, no derailing.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the best steaks i think, are from texas. i went on a biz trip a few years ago, and it was...out of a dream, this steak. lol melted like butter, had such a delicious taste with no need for salt or pepper. makes me wonder why the steaks from there are so much better than other parts of the US...hmmm.
    yeah come back to texas so you can take me out to a nice steak dinner. Im a weirdo Id rather have a nice burger than a steak
    IG: kenneth_prime

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    This is the Happy thread, no derailing.
    ooooo f*cking fine...I am happy ....ummmm...let me think
    I went to classes today, my son had school and I went to the gym
    there I hope you are happy smartazz

I will derail any damn thing I pleeeze but I wont do it on this one
    it belongs to Mrs H
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 02-01-2013 at 03:06 PM.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm I took the day off work today to do homework, got lots done, even got to lift - didn't fail on my lifts.....happy?? Yes.

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    Congrats!!!!!

It's a steak place, and unfortunately it's Restaurant Week here in Philly so it's a limited menu, but nothing like a good filet and I know that's one of the choices. I am going to be very hungry when I get there so I will enjoy
    I love steak!!!! Enjoy your filet

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    The best steak I have ever had is a tie between a particular dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse near my house and The Keg in Niagara Falls Canada.
    I love Saltgrass!!!

It's date night tonight with my man so I'm extremely happy
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    Yeah I am a big fan of NR
    there was a californian company that was trying to compete with NR I forgot the name but it was pretty close and a bit cheaper too
    Might be Prather Ranch? I've had their stuff and they are good but the quality isn't as consistent as Niman. Prather is working a lot of the local farmers markets out here and also have a store front in the Ferry Building in SF now.

http://www.pratherranch.com/
    http://prmeatco.com

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I finally got a shift change at work. It wasn't exactly what I asked for, but it's good enough for now. Mon-Wed I'm day shift and Thurs & Fri I'm evening. So I've actually been able to see and spend some time with my husband during the week this week. It's been pretty nice.

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    Might be Prather Ranch? I've had their stuff and they are good but the quality isn't as consistent as Niman. Prather is working a lot of the local farmers markets out here and also have a store front in the Ferry Building in SF now.

http://www.pratherranch.com/
    http://prmeatco.com
    Nope .. I remember though it did have ranch in the name but not Prather lol

gotta ask my meat distributor he's the one who introduced me to it at my last job

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so now I haz a sad
    Dat feel.

I know it.

ooooo f*cking fine...I am happy ....ummmm...let me think
    I went to classes today, my son had school and I went to the gym
    there I hope you are happy smartazz

I will derail any damn thing I pleeeze but I wont do it on this one
    it belongs to Mrs H
    Love ya, LBM! Mean it!!

Hubs and I go tomorrow to take our carry permit class...excited!!!!

And found out today that his class is actually having a class reunion..15th, I think? August...that gives me about 6 months to get into trophy wife shape....ooooooo dis gon' be gooooood!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Dat feel.

I know it.

Love ya, LBM! Mean it!!

Hubs and I go tomorrow to take our carry permit class...excited!!!!

And found out today that his class is actually having a class reunion..15th, I think? August...that gives me about 6 months to get into trophy wife shape....ooooooo dis gon' be gooooood!
    I love ya too and you know I do
    concealed carry class?
    ya know people like to say that a class reunion is not a good reason to lose weight and get in good shape
    or bathing suit season or going on a cruise ...

why do they say this??is it a better reason then to just lose weight and exercise but yet have nothing interesting or fun to look forward to down the road???sh*t you just entered my world..months of doing this everyday all winter long with what to look forward to? spring?
    Yes I do look forward to that. I like the little flowers that grow at Easter time.

Mrs. H
    you gotta beautiful baby boy who is growing and changing a little bit each day
    judging by that new AVI? your body is changing and you are feeling more confident and working hard on you
    this in turn influences your confidence and you are looking Hawt
    looking Hawt makes for a happy hubby

money struggles are always gonna be there..at least they have been in my world

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks all for helping me celebrate the glorious land of BW dips

On another happy note, I now own my very first pair of lifting straps. $9.20 later and I'm so proud Usually my grip is pretty darned good, but it's failing me in my new program due to heavy stuff overload, lol. So it was time for straps. Can't wait to use them... come on Monday!!!

Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Thanks all for helping me celebrate the glorious land of BW dips

On another happy note, I now own my very first pair of lifting straps. $9.20 later and I'm so proud Usually my grip is pretty darned good, but it's failing me in my new program due to heavy stuff overload, lol. So it was time for straps. Can't wait to use them... come on Monday!!!
    Yay straps!!! I hope you love them, I love mine!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Yeah, I've never been to Israel either, I'm super excited!!

New username/acct because I signed up for the 100K Transformation Challenge, but took the pictures wrong. So that account was disqualified. Needed a whole new account to re-enter properly.

Facepalm
    lol i see. well this username is simply adorable...
    so now I haz a sad
    lolz

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    yeah come back to texas so you can take me out to a nice steak dinner. Im a weirdo Id rather have a nice burger than a steak
    you're not a weirdo...nothing wrong with a good burger...nomnomnom

Originally Posted by NatK View Post
    Hmmm I took the day off work today to do homework, got lots done, even got to lift - didn't fail on my lifts.....happy?? Yes.
    that sounds like a near perfect day...happy when things work out well like dat.
    Yay straps!!! I hope you love them, I love mine!
    i've never used straps, but now that i'm lifting heavier with deads, i think they might help. i am afraid that i won't wrap them around right, and i'll drop the weight. lol i worry about stuff like this.

happy saturday everyone!!!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    The best steak I have ever had is a tie between a particular dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse near my house and The Keg in Niagara Falls Canada.
    lucky you have a great steak house near your place...
    honestly, for a chain? texas roadhouse makes a pretty decent steak, i gotta say.

lol i see. well this username is simply adorable...

Why thank you! It's homage to my dog-children

Why thank you! It's homage to my dog-children
    haha i figured

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am just happy to be off work today. About to fire up the grill and enjoy this unbelievable weather. February.... 75° and sunny.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My steak was amazing!!!! We had ordered a bunch of sides but they only brought the asparagus. Which was fine with me - the lobster mac and cheese and au gratin hash browns were not necessary. Though I'm sure they would have been amazing, too. But the chef visited our table and they brought us 3 additional desserts in addition to the desserts that came with our dinners. Being Restaurant Week, there was a set menu with dessert included in the price. They also brought us free adult milkshakes. Extra dessert always makes me happy
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

this made me laugh.. not happy but it's funny

Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000) Lioness27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lucky you have a great steak house near your place...
    honestly, for a chain? texas roadhouse makes a pretty decent steak, i gotta say.
    Texas Roadhouse does make their steaks really good too. How do you prefer yours?
    I will usually get mine Medium or medium well depending on the restaurant.

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    this made me laugh.. not happy but it's funny
    so true
    Love the Lord your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your mind & with all your strength. -Mark 12:30

With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26

myfitnesspal: marissarenee

★ ☆ ★ MFP Aesthetics Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★

rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Lmao. I search people the same day I meet them sometimes, sans add, lololol. No creep What kinda fukkin luck for him to transfer like that once you turn single?! Aw, 6 months is awhile to not see the gym cutie At least it worked out in the end! Mirin your balls to flirt a little. The hiatuses were meant to be GL with your guy!
    Haha yeah I know.. serious bad luck but things are so awesome now that I think it was meant to happen. Don't be afraid to flirt a little! Still gotta make em chase it a little though for fun on both of you. haha and thanks!

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    me my sis and cousin in law
    IG: kenneth_prime

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love ya too and you know I do
    concealed carry class?
    ya know people like to say that a class reunion is not a good reason to lose weight and get in good shape
    or bathing suit season or going on a cruise ...

why do they say this??is it a better reason then to just lose weight and exercise but yet have nothing interesting or fun to look forward to down the road???sh*t you just entered my world..months of doing this everyday all winter long with what to look forward to? spring?
    Yes I do look forward to that. I like the little flowers that grow at Easter time.

Mrs. H
    you gotta beautiful baby boy who is growing and changing a little bit each day
    judging by that new AVI? your body is changing and you are feeling more confident and working hard on you
    this in turn influences your confidence and you are looking Hawt
    looking Hawt makes for a happy hubby

money struggles are always gonna be there..at least they have been in my world
    LBM, you are a gem, don't you ever forget it! We went for our general carry permit...not sure if TN does a concealed? We passed too!!! Hubs got 96% on his shooting and I got 88%..not too bad for having just practiced with handguns 3 weeks and only having shot hub's S&W 40 once before, lol We shared a gun since I haven't picked one out yet...gettting close, but that's not something I want to just buy on a whim It was awesome! Learned alot and having a retired Army rifle expert and a nationally ranked shooter/gunsmith there was a great experience...over 100 years of gun experience teaching you? Priceless 10 of us in the class, half of us were women AND most of them were naturally birthing mamas like me! I LOVED IT!!

And I think it's silly for people to say that some sort of special occasion isn't a good excuse...it helps me keep on track when I have something big coming up. Last time I did that, I did fall off the wagon pretty damn hard, but I'm confident I have learned my lesson from that. So many other factors were coming into play at that time too...different time, different situations. And now that hubs in on the gym train with me, and we have the gym, I feel good that it'll be different this time Hubs got a LOT of crap in high school. Most of the crap-givers are losers now, and hubs just keeps getting better and I want to be where I was a few years ago...strong and tight. And it'll be on the river...which means outside, summer time, south...don't wanna be worrying about having to stuff my fat stuff back in my clothes, LOL.

edit: Not as tight of a pattern as I would have hoped, but the bad guy's day is pretty much ruined
    Attached Images
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    edit: Not as tight of a pattern as I would have hoped, but the bad guy's day is pretty much ruined
    Yeah, it looks like you came pretty close to picking off his left nut. xD

I've been looking around for a new purse buddy myself, but I'll refrain from throwing handgun suggestions at you. We probably don't want to start that.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)

I decided it was time to face my iron demons, so this is my first time doing triple digit RDLs since I hurt myself with them a few months ago (Going to be more careful now, obviously). What really makes me happy is that it felt easy.

Also, seeing some tricep/shoulder separation in there makes me happy too. =D
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nicely done MrsH and Artistry.

Shooting and Deadlifts....hhhhnnnng!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333