Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I have done consulting a few times , yeah it's pretty cool I like doing that but you have to live in a big city to have enough work
    but if i have the chance I will do it, matter of fact I have 2 jobs lined up and I won't be taking one of the 2 bu I will probably be consulting the owners for next season
    Maybe they'll make a show out of it...just don't forget about us lil ppl...when you become rich and famous.

Is it true, though...or is it for dramatic effect for the cooking shows I've seen...all that yelling and stress that goes on in restaurant kitchens?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Maybe they'll make a show out of it...just don't forget about us lil ppl...when you become rich and famous.
    not a chance.. I hate kitchen drama I am one of the mellowest chef you'll ever know i'd make a boring TV show , my kitchens are all about fun

Is it true, though...or is it for dramatic effect for the cooking shows I've seen...all that yelling and stress that goes on in restaurant kitchens?
    It's all true, not 100% of the times but it happens often obviously on TV the drama is purposely created and exaggerated
    take a bunch of people and have them working in a hot uncomfortable place for 12-14hrs a day and all sort of weirdness happens
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have done consulting a few times , yeah it's pretty cool I like doing that but you have to live in a big city to have enough work
    but if i have the chance I will do it, matter of fact I have 2 jobs lined up and I won't be taking one of the 2 bu I will probably be consulting the owners for next season
    14 Michelin stars would help greatly in that endeavor as well haha.
    I'm back?

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not a chance.. I hate kitchen drama I am one of the mellowest chef you'll ever know i'd make a boring TV show , my kitchens are all about fun

It's all true, not 100% of the times but it happens often obviously on TV the drama is purposely created and exaggerated
    take a bunch of people and have them working in a hot uncomfortable place for 12-14hrs a day and all sort of weirdness happens
    I see -- good to know. I've always wondered how 'real' it all is. lol
    I love it when Chef Ramsey says in his angry tone...'shut it doowwwn!'
    But, if you can cook to his standards, then that's sayin something.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post

That's the kind of laugh that makes everybody laugh, lol. Thanks for posting it!

Lulz! I don't look at other people enough to know if they're looking at me, but even when I went to a women's gym there were times I'd think... the view from behind me must be interesting about now.

Actually I never pay attention either. But I was doing good morning's, facing the mirror with my head up and just happened to see it. In all honesty, I saw them, and immediately started looking around for the girl that they looking at... But, I was the only one there. The weirdest part about it was that... I don't think those 2 guys knew each other.

Edit:I knew I was gonna be hurting today after leg day yesterday when I couldn't make my leg work properly to push down the clutch. If I DID manage to NOT slip off of it from feeling numb, I would push it in and my leg would start shaking. It was funneh. I have serious ass and hamstring pain today and that makes me happy. By tomorrow I will need to go up the stairs propped withmy back against the wall.

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've never liked Ramsey's show here in the US (Hell's Kitchen?) but he did one in the UK that they used to air on BBCA called "Kitchen Nightmares." He'd come in and consult for various failing restaurants in the UK. I quite liked that one because he'd really look at the food, the business model, the front and back of house and often times he'd really turn places around. It was one of the few shows that exposed the business of restaurant work and not just the drama in the kitchen. And it also made me realize that the guy really does know his stuff.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I has a happy: killed it in the gym this morning!! If you're familiar with All Pro's beginner program, I'm on week 5, which is 12 reps of all the exercises (squat, bench, bent over row, shoulder press, SLDL, curls, calf raises). And today is heavy day. I feel like a champ after doing all 12 reps of every single exercise! Woot! Next week I'm back down to 8 reps, but increased weight. I'm excited

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm trying to avoid a great wall of quotes, LOL. but YES!!! It feels great! Those pants have been hanging in my closet for years, and being able to get them over the booty and fastened was such a great feeling. Hubs was home, so he had to go through the whole "Babe, do you see? They're all the way fastened, do you see? No, really, are you seeing this? LOOK!!!" LOL!

And woot to all the other happies!!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And I reached one of my original long term lifting goals today... whoa. So freaking happy! I wanted to reach bodyweight on BB squats (~165) and today got up to 175 x4. All of my long term goals are getting a lot closer, which is a wee bit scary. Trainer expects me to have hit pretty much all of them by summer (!!!). If I do, that boy ain't being paid enough.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsm246 View Post
    I've never liked Ramsey's show here in the US (Hell's Kitchen?) but he did one in the UK that they used to air on BBCA called "Kitchen Nightmares." He'd come in and consult for various failing restaurants in the UK. I quite liked that one because he'd really look at the food, the business model, the front and back of house and often times he'd really turn places around. It was one of the few shows that exposed the business of restaurant work and not just the drama in the kitchen. And it also made me realize that the guy really does know his stuff.
    the show is still on *** america, he as crossed the borders he's gone to the UK, US and Spain

come on, hell's kitchen was fun

take everything you see on TV with a grain of salt including kitchen nightmares they are all scripted or at least the participants are coached into what to say or do by the producers
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

back from my interview, and it went GREAT!
    I have one more to go through, with the actual person I'd be 'reporting' to in a few days...and will let you aaaallll know the outcome.
    Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts you have sent my way, peeps.

Now, off to the gym to celebrate with some deadlifts. wut?

hope everyone is having a good Monday!

rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rinitytay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Went through some clothes today and was not only able to pull up a pair of pants I haven't been able to wear in over 4 years, but I FASTENED THEM and didn't feel like I was losing circulation!!! They're 7/8's and this time last year I was barely able to get into a 14!!!
    Congrats! Repped.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get happy when I'm working on a project and find code that I had written, but long forgot about. Once I remember what that code does and how it can save me 20hrs of work on my current project; I think to myself "Holy sh!t I'm smart, I can't believe I thought to do all that".
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Small happy this morning: Got asked out on a date, by a man I don't really know, for the first time in my life! Felt kinda nice

michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Small happy this morning: Got asked out on a date, by a man I don't really know, for the first time in my life! Felt kinda nice
    Woohoo, good luck!
    "success is a journey, not a destination" -most profound fortune cookie ever!

Originally Posted by michpc View Post
    Woohoo, good luck!
    I'm not going, he's easily twice my age. But it still felt good

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lolllllllllll
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Colorado, hmm... not too far. lol jk

-My happy, dumped the gf last week lol. So I am free today.

Got my results from biometric screening, Cholesterol is perfect, BP was perfect.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That happens to me a lot. Older men hit on me the most.

It could have been fun. You never know....

Originally Posted by HUsoldier1212 View Post
    Colorado, hmm... not too far. lol jk

-My happy, dumped the gf last week lol. So I am free today.

Got my results from biometric screening, Cholesterol is perfect, BP was perfect.
    Congrats on your freedom and health!!

How far away are you?

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    That happens to me a lot. Older men hit on me the most.

It could have been fun. You never know....
    Getting hit on is mostly new for me. Well, formally asked on a date doesn't happen much. Maybe it's a generational thing? I think I come off as a b!tch or something since I don't often get approached. Either way, you're right. Maybe it'd be fun.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting hit on is mostly new for me. Well, formally asked on a date doesn't happen much. Maybe it's a generational thing? I think I come off as a b!tch or something since I don't often get approached. Either way, you're right. Maybe it'd be fun.
    im not saying thats what it is...but thats what it is
    IG: kenneth_prime

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    And how would you suggest turning off the accidental forcefield of b!tch, oh wise one?
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    And how would you suggest turning off the accidental forcefield of b!tch, oh wise one?
    Batting your eyelashes and showing some cleavage counteracts the b!tch forcefield fyi.

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    And what if I'm just shy?

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Batting your eyelashes and showing some cleavage counteracts the b!tch forcefield fyi.
    Do you pay attention?! I don't have cleavage, I have sternum!!!!

:P

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does it have to be my cleavage or can I carry around a picture of Megan Hilty's?
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Do you pay attention?! I don't have cleavage, I have sternum!!!!
    :P
    Ass cleavage then, something for god's sake. Wear yoga pants 24x7, you'll get some dates.

Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    Does it have to be my cleavage or can I carry around a picture of Megan Hilty's?
    Artistry you just need to go down to a card shop with a sword. Those little Magic and Pokemon dudes would be drooling over a girl that has swords. You would be their queen with a harem of geeks.

Ass cleavage then, something for god's sake. Wear yoga pants 24x7, you'll get some dates.
    Hahaha!! Point taken.

On my way to Target.