crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crae89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Work, school, working out, and life

I'm at a point in my life where fitness is what I feel most passionate about. I thoroughly enjoy going to the gym and having a good workout. Now that I have gone back to school, I'm finding that between going to work, going to school, studying, and having at least a little bit of a social life I have a lot less time to do that. I'm not loosing my motivation to go to the gym, but rather my motivation for these other aspects of my life. I had decided that I wanted to get a degree but now I feel like it's taking me away from what I really feel passionate about. Anyone have any tips on how they balance it all?

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm, how much TV do you watch? Videogames? The more commitments you take on, the more time vampires you have to cut out of your life.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep hustlin cuz
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119

PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoincareDisk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been there. I worked hard and got my degree. Now I have a job that provides for my family and allows me the time to do the things I am passionate about.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sadly it's one of those things that is tough to do through college if you have a job. As one of the previous posts already said, try and cut out things like video games or movies and you should find a little extra time. If you really look at your schedule, try and find an open hour 3-5 times a week and hit the gym for that hour. Don't have to spend a lot of time at the gym. Sticking to compound lifts will ensure you hit a lot of muscle groups when lifting for that hour.

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)

refactor your time and cut loose any time killers... there's always something that wastes our time away that we could do without imo... you just need to identify them...
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mwenzlaff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im in the same boat as you man. College, job, studying, social lift, lifting, eating right. Its hard to do them all. I get up earlier than I have to every day to cook meals, maybe lift if Im feeling good. I plan my day the night before. Maybe I have to use the school rec center to train after class and before work instead of going to the real gym. But PoinCareDisk is right after college and providing for his family. Its important. Just take a little time every day and plan what you will do the next day. Like when to get up, when to lift, when to work, when to study, when to cook. After awhile you will get a good routine down.

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before, after, or in between classes do some push ups, lunges, sit ups. It's no t much, but more than those around you

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What you feel is absurd. You are not being taken away from what you are passionate about since you are still doing it.

I think you're looking for a reason to quit school.

And then you ask how do they balance it all? They who? They are not important...focus on you, they can do the same for themselves.

It's all incoherent and I think you choose what you choose too fast/on a whim.

Is getting what you want the focus of your life? If so work on it, if not-> don't.

I see more than one in this thread who's afflicted with this same thing - you plunge yourself in unhealthy abundance and then express confusion and despair...what gives...???

Being a control freak is the worst thing you can do in life, even worst is that you are trying to control yourself amongst all these uncontrollable circumstances. AN ABUNDANCE OF THEM.

Good luck non the less
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by crae89 View Post
    I'm at a point in my life where fitness is what I feel most passionate about. I thoroughly enjoy going to the gym and having a good workout. Now that I have gone back to school, I'm finding that between going to work, going to school, studying, and having at least a little bit of a social life I have a lot less time to do that. I'm not loosing my motivation to go to the gym, but rather my motivation for these other aspects of my life. I had decided that I wanted to get a degree but now I feel like it's taking me away from what I really feel passionate about. Anyone have any tips on how they balance it all?

repped, i know this feel

Just keep hustlin, and Know that when you get ripped everything is gonna be fine.

The key to life is setting goals and reaching them, otherwise you'll be unhappy.

KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KawRider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro having your time fully taken up is much better than having too much with no direction. All the things you are listing are positive influences in your life.

School. Positive, keep grinding away.

Work. Positive, keep grinding away as long as it doesn't interfere with school. Learn work ethic and have some money for the things you need.

Working out. Positive. Keeping your body healthy is important, luckily this is aspect of your life is the most flexible. Does your school have a gym? That can cut out commute time. Have you looked into at home programs like P90X? I know this is bodybuilding.com but P90X works, straight up. Definitely will get you in shape and a nice body.

Social life. Is your social life detrimental or beneficial? Are the people you are socializing with happy for your you working towards your goals or do they laugh at you? Gotta have time to relax but don't worry if you give up some social life for a better goal.

Like stated previously cut out TV and video games. I like to treat netflix as a treat for if I accomplish everything I need.

It can be done OP. I'm taking 12 credit hours this semester. My schedule looks like this:

Monday: Class 9am-3:50pm, work 5pm to midnight.
    Tuesday: Lift, homework, work 5pm to midnight.
    Wednesday: Class 9am-1:25pm, cardio and abs, work 5pm to midnight.
    Thursday: Lift, homework, work 5pm to midnight.
    Friday: Class 9am-1:25pm, cardio and abs, work 5pm to midnight.
    Saturday: Judo/Ju-jitsu 10a-Noon. Lift. Homework. Go out for social activities.
    Sunday: Social activities. Visit parents. More time for homework if needed.
    Repeat...

Once you get the balance and schedule you need it won't be so bad. Work towards your goals no matter what.

Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dont try to find time, make time to train