TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheStriasian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

21 Motivational Quotes From Legendary Athletes & Coaches

A number of us find great inspiration from well known athletes and sports coaches. Their quotes will be shared through various mediums, decades before, and decades to come.

I've collected some of the most well liked quotes from the sports industry to share with you. Enjoy these quotes and share them with your friends for a boost in inspiration.

“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” - Dean Karnazes (Ultra Marathon Runner)

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali (World Champion Boxer)

“If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful!” – Charles Barkley (Phoenix Suns)

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi (NFL Champion Head Coach)

“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice (#1 NFL Player Of All Time)

“Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.” – John Wooden ( #1 UCLA Head Coach Of All Time)

“What do you do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.” - Dean Smith (US Olympic Mens Basketball Coach)

“You are never a loser until you quit trying.” - Mike Ditka (NFL Player & Coach)

“I’ve failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan (#1 NBA Basketball Player Of All Time)

There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. - Derek Jeter (5 x World Series MLB Champion)

“Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back… play for her.” - Mia Hamm (Women’s World FIFA Soccer Player Of The Year 2001 & 2002)

“If you only ever give 90% in training then you will only ever give 90% when it matters.” – Michael Owen (Liverpool & International Soccer Champion)

“You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.” – Jerry West (Retired LA Lakers NBA Champion)

“If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.” - Herschel Walker (2 x All Pro NFL Champion & MMA Champion)

“God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.” – Reggie White (NFL Pro Football Hall Of Famer)

If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito (US #1 Yoga Instructor)

“I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird (Boston Celtics #1 Basketball Champion)

“If you play your heart out for what your jersey says on the front, everyone will remember what the jersey says on the back.” – Miracle (US Mens Hockey Team Film)

“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ”Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” - Babe Ruth (Arguably The Best MLB Player Of All Time)

“I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli (Champion Italian Footballer)

“Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne Gretzky (Former NHL Champion Player & Head Coach)

Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Che12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some good stuff there

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    “I’ve failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan (#1 NBA Basketball Player Of All Time)

repped . amazing