Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuf discussion

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by YoungDrSwole View Post
    Submitted by a guy who GREW UP with a Gracie.....

Most people would get submitted.
    Well, that's my point, he got caught.....an armbar is an armbar no matter who it's taught by. He got caught slippin.

ALOT of fighters train under the "Gracie" name now, doesn't mean they are all certified Bad-Asses

Originally Posted by exothermic View Post
    yes i saw the fight & what was so impressive?
    His stand up was impressive......kicks, movement, speed.....

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by exothermic View Post
    yes i saw the fight & what was so impressive?

the guy who he fought was wild & kept his hands low the entire fight & got caught... the first uriah fight was close n uriah barely made it into the house... come on now ppl making it seem like uriah is dominating his fights like a.silva or like some of the alum in the tuf house

we haven't seen much of his wrestling or bjj yet & from the other guys on the show & how mma is judged i see uriah getting taken down n broken tbh

i still say clint is favorite
    I dunno about that.... I've seen much wilder and sloppier... esp on TUF.

I agree with you overall though. As a complete package I think that Clint is probably the favourite.

Hall has some great tools though. Not many guys around with striking skills like that.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned.... I really like Sonnen as a coach. He could actually be one of the best that the show has had. Very involved and you can see that he really cares about his guys. Kind of like the opposite of Big Country lol.

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I dunno about that.... I've seen much wilder and sloppier... esp on TUF.

I agree with you overall though. As a complete package I think that Clint is probably the favourite.

Hall has some great tools though. Not many guys around with striking skills like that.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned.... I really like Sonnen as a coach. He could actually be one of the best that the show has had. Very involved and you can see that he really cares about his guys. Kind of like the opposite of Big Country lol.
    So far I am really liking both coaches. They may not have the big drama that some of the other show's coaches had, but they seem to really care about their teams.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post

Yea, both coaches have surprised me. I knew that Jones would be good but Shael surprised me. Dropping some knowledge last night, that was cool.

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nevergain View Post
    So far I am really liking both coaches. They may not have the big drama that some of the other show's coaches had, but they seem to really care about their teams.
    I just wanna bang bro

DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiamondXXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this season.

KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KidDynamite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    season has been good so far, but Uriah doesn't look that good. Might win this season, but I don't see him doing great in the UFC based off of what I've seen.

Despite the highlight reel KO, his striking didn't look spectacular.

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else think a lot of these guys look pretty small for MW? Doubt they would have much success in the UFC, I think Uriah could make WW pretty easy.

The dude he knocked out last night had a fair bit of puppy fat and not much muscular definition, he'd get prison raped if he went to the UFC.

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2much2gain View Post
    Anyone else think a lot of these guys look pretty small for MW? Doubt they would have much success in the UFC, I think Uriah could make WW pretty easy.

The dude he knocked out last night had a fair bit of puppy fat and not much muscular definition, he'd get prison raped if he went to the UFC.
    Something I was wondering about last night. If these guys are in the house the whole time, are they cutting weight to make these fights or are they all walking around in the 185 range and will end up cutting to 170 when they finish the show.

FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatEars has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just wanna bang bro
    hahaha just watched the scene on youtube again to laugh at it again and laughed so hard at the top comment

{:DSC:}

Yellow teeth? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148412423

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    clint & i think john? are pretty big guys

uriah looks small with his shirt on hahah, but yea i think uriah hall is being promoted way too much so far considering clint clearly imo had the most impressive first fight & other guys did well while uriah just hasn't impressed

uriah hall right now is like the guy coaches in the nba would draft at a higher rank than the better players among his class, uriah is young & explosive with some striking skills n thats what i think dana is seeing more than thinking hes polished enough right now to take it.... with that said he has potential to do well but i dont see it right now

uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000) uchoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uriah is an interesting character. Thought he might have a mean streak to him when he took that cooker/chef comment so personally but then you could tell he genuinely felt bad after the ko.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Couldn't believe it lived up to the hype. Easily the best KO in TUF history.

What's really surprising is that this guy has an 80" reach.

There were definitely holes in his game though, even the stand-up. Editing also makes him look very good on the show.

Originally Posted by uchoom View Post
    Thought he might have a mean streak to him when he took that cooker/chef comment so personally but then you could tell he genuinely felt bad after the ko.
    That was weird, the guy didn't even say that chef comment like a douche bag... Uriah needs to learn to laugh at himself, if that wasnt staged.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i havent watched since season 10

the way they are filming looks better

when does it air i may actually tune in for once

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post

What's really surprising is that this guy has an 80" reach.

There were definitely holes in his game though, even the stand-up. Editing also makes him look very good on the show.
    I saw that and was shocked. MY fukking reach is 80" lol.

Has to be one of the longest MWs out there.

That was weird, the guy didn't even say that chef comment like a douche bag... Uriah needs to learn to laugh at himself, if that wasnt staged.
    I dunno... he mentioned that he was teased a lot growing up... particularly for the way he spoke. That stuff can stick with you sometimes.

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uriah gets exposed, me thinks. His defense is dropping his hands, putting his chin straight up, and trying to pull back. And we've still yet to see how he handles a strong wrestler.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Yea, both coaches have surprised me. I knew that Jones would be good but Shael surprised me. Dropping some knowledge last night, that was cool.
    Chael being a great coach doesn't surprise me. He comes across as a clown when he's trolling everyone, but when he's serious you can tell he's a nice guy.
    Anti-*******ry Crew

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    Uriah gets exposed, me thinks. His defense is dropping his hands, putting his chin straight up, and trying to pull back. And we've still yet to see how he handles a strong wrestler.
    Hes putting guys in hospital bro, no one wants to fkn fight this guy trust me..

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmondo13 View Post
    Chael being a great coach doesn't surprise me. He comes across as a clown when he's trolling everyone, but when he's serious you can tell he's a nice guy.
    Chael is a great person, from everything I've seen. He just knows how to play the villain to market himself. I would love to hang out with the guy. This coming from a former Chael hater. Once I realized it was nothing personal and he used it as a way to play with is opponent's emotions, I started to appreciate him.

Hes putting guys in hospital bro, no one wants to fkn fight this guy trust me..
    yEaH, br0! teh ULTIMATE kNock0ut!1!!

They made Ricci sound like the most technical fighter ever, then he got ragdolled by Smith in the finals.

Hate to say it, but when my dude Neil got dropped by that elbow, I had to chalk that up as the best.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uchoom View Post
    Uriah is an interesting character. Thought he might have a mean streak to him when he took that cooker/chef comment so personally but then you could tell he genuinely felt bad after the ko.
    He came out in his latest interview saying he thought he would get arrested for that KO...LOL. He's basically the MMA version of Forrest Gump.
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chael is a great person, from everything I've seen. He just knows how to play the villain to market himself. I would love to hang out with the guy. This coming from a former Chael hater. Once I realized it was nothing personal and he used it as a way to play with is opponent's emotions, I started to appreciate him.

It annoyed me when he said disrespectful things about legends like Wanderlei, Cro Cop, etc, but it's pretty obvious he's trolling and seems to be doing it a lot less lately. But other then that I have found most of what he said to be funny and entertaining. And I've seen him in enough videos and interviews now that he's actually a really nice guy and cares about the fans and fellow fighters.
    Anti-*******ry Crew

He just knows how to play the villain to market himself.
    This is what it boils down to really

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dat KO of peace.

Chael for president
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steve38 View Post
    He came out in his latest interview saying he thought he would get arrested for that KO...LOL. He's basically the MMA version of Forrest Gump.
    Lol'd.

Dude is one of them friendly guys who could turn into a killer. Actually Forrest Gump is a perfect comparison haha

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've grown to like him more over time too. But "great person" definitely seems like a stretch considering all the criminal stuff he pled guilty too.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    I've grown to like him more over time too. But "great person" definitely seems like a stretch considering all the criminal stuff he pled guilty too.
    He laundered money. It's a crime, and he has to own up to that. But as far as I'm concerned, it's a pretty victimless crime. He helps out the West Lynn High wrestling program regularly, has shown to be a great coach on TUF, and has shown his down-to-earth nature behind the scenes.

I'd really like to get the chance to pick his brain some day.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chroneos View Post
    I'm just excited to see Uriah Hall win his fight at 2:31 of RD 1 via murder.

and now a word from Cro Cop

BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000) BlakRandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    My views on TUF 17 so far.

It has been the most i have enjoyed the start to a season in ages.

Uriah seems like he has issues. Way too intense and still wrapped up in getting bullied when he was a kid. I fear he may commit suicide if he loses.

That KO was brutal.

Josh and Bubba are awful people.

Bubba is thick as pig ****.

JJ is playing up to the Cameras.

Chael is a ****ing great person and coach.

dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd agree that it was the best, although the most brutal for me has to be Matt Riddle breaking Dan Simmler's jaw in two places.
    Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma Sooners