Ketoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ketoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow Help me with Clean bulking Macros and Diet?!?

Me? Well for starters,I'm a skinny fat guy, 14 years old! Weigh 90 lbs with about 20% bf, 4' 10" give or take a couple inches.

I've already established I need to clean bulk, so my maintenance caloric intake is 1,802, and with the surplus that clean bulking calls for of 10-20%, it is 2,000-2,200 cals a day(working out 4 days a week). Now I just need to know how much fat/protein/carbs I need while clean bulking, my macros(that IS the right term, correct?).

What I plan for my diet is mostly "healthy" foods for my type of body(I do paleo/primal), so that would be meat, eggs, nuts, berries, etc. But have some "bad" foods like candy bars since I have some extra calories to spare while bulking like this. As long as I keep my macros and caloric intake in check as it should be, and burn my maintenance off, it's still the same as if I were to eat JUST "healthy" foods, right? 500 cals of pasta=500 cals of salad,does it not? And if I burn 500 cals of pasta, it is the same as burning 500 cals of salad, right?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 14. Just make smart food choices and eat and grow

Ketoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ketoman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    You're 14. Just make smart food choices and eat and grow
    Yeah but I'm doing clean bulking so... I do need to figure these out.

Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat!, train right, sleep, repeat.........enjoy your youth!
    NASM CPT

!!Lean bulk crew!!
    Current lifts!
    BB bench 205x6
    Deadlift 315x9
    Squat x squat...in progress

Originally Posted by Evandrus View Post
    Eat!, train right, sleep, repeat.........enjoy your youth!
    Ugh, can't anybody take a kid my age seriously? If we wanna bulk, let us bulk! Help us! Besides knowing your macros for bulking helps you "eat right" for your own type of body in general, not just dieting. Seriously please help me find my macros...

Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP we are taking you very seriously. This is the best and most suitable approach someone healthy your age should be taking.
    No one will or should be giving or advising one your age a diet unless they are prescribed one from a physician, nutritionist, dietician or someone of that nature for an obesity issue or metabolic disorder etc.
    Your primed for growth right now and you don't even know it.
    Make wise foods choices( eat from a variety of whole foods mainly)
    Eat enough to support your growth( don't starve yourself and EAT!)
    Make sure you train correctly( start a good proven program)
    Make sure you sleep good
    Grow!!.....which you will.
    NASM CPT

!!Lean bulk crew!!
    Current lifts!
    BB bench 205x6
    Deadlift 315x9
    Squat x squat...in progress

Originally Posted by Evandrus View Post
    OP we are taking you very seriously. This is the best and most suitable approach someone healthy your age should be taking.
    No one will or should be giving or advising one your age a diet unless they are prescribed one from a physician, nutritionist, dietician or someone of that nature for an obesity issue or metabolic disorder etc.
    Your primed for growth right now and you don't even know it.
    Make wise foods choices( eat from a variety of whole foods mainly)
    Eat enough to support your growth( don't starve yourself and EAT!)
    Make sure you train correctly( start a good proven program)
    Make sure you sleep good
    Grow!!.....which you will.
    THANK YOU! At least it was a little bit more solid than the others! But what is so wrong about advising macros?

mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000) mikegt87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If OP puts in real effort starting at age 14 he will be a beast when he gets older.

OP you got it right eat clean and eat at a surplus and you will grow like a weed
    Lets get shredded for summer brahs

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mikegt87 View Post
    If OP puts in real effort starting at age 14 he will be a beast when he gets older.

OP you got it right eat clean and eat at a surplus and you will grow like a weed
    Thanks man, another great answer!