JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lagging body parts and other comments welcome

Hi everyone,

I'm 47 years old and just want to look better when I go to the beach (3-4 times a year).

I have been back in the gym for 7 months now.

I was mostly preoccupied with losing fat.

I still need/want to lose more fat, but i also want some muscle and symetry i guess.

I'm looking for opinions about lagging body parts (please dont say, all of them , just those those you guys feel need extra work (of course I will continue working the whole body, just looking to know where to put more time efforts.)

Any trick or good exercise for these lagging parts also appreciated.

Thanks
    Attached Images

bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellanca_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JamaCanc View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm 47 years old and just want to look better when I go to the beach (3-4 times a year).

I have been back in the gym for 7 months now.

I was mostly preoccupied with losing fat.

I still need/want to lose more fat, but i also want some muscle and symetry i guess.

I'm looking for opinions about lagging body parts (please dont say, all of them , just those those you guys feel need extra work (of course I will continue working the whole body, just looking to know where to put more time efforts.)

Any trick or good exercise for these lagging parts also appreciated.

Thanks
    Of everything I would say work on the traps & shoulders.

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Work on getting some peaks to your biceps. Get on the preacher pad followed by concentration curls. As mentioned, traps and shoulders could do with work. But overall, you're looking in fine shape. Back is looking solid and strong core too. Looking very athletic. At 47, you've got no reasons to be worried about showing the goods off as they stand at the beach, but working those areas a bit more will make a fine physique stand out all the more.
    Last edited by AdamTrue85UK; 01-29-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaCanc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bellanca_1 View Post
    Of everything I would say work on the traps & shoulders.
    Thanks for the comments. I'll take a look at those.

Originally Posted by AdamTrue85UK View Post
    Work on getting some peaks to your biceps. Get on the preacher pad followed by concentration curls. As mentioned, traps and shoulders could do with work. But overall, you're looking in fine shape. Back is looking solid and strong core too. Looking very athletic. At 47, you've got no reasons to be worried about showing the goods off as they stand at the beach, but working those areas a bit more will make a fine physique stand out all the more.
    Thanks a lot for comments and recommandation, i'll foolow those advice.

Anyone else have an opinion, idea, etc ?

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I'd definitely say traps are underdeveloped judging from the front and back shots, easy fix though just put some shrugs into your workout. Upper chest possibly as well could deal with some more improvement but that's what its all about.. improving ourselves. Looking good mate, keep up the good work.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

Originally Posted by TheDarkseid View Post
    Yeah I'd definitely say traps are underdeveloped judging from the front and back shots, easy fix though just put some shrugs into your workout. Upper chest possibly as well could deal with some more improvement but that's what its all about.. improving ourselves. Looking good mate, keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the comments.

Traps seems to be, righfully, the consensus. I'll do something about it.

Upper chest, i lately made some change to put more incline in there, we'll see if it works, thanks again.