lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up If you suffer from bloat/gas/cramp etc

Have had IBS like symptoms for the past decade with varying extremities - been to 4 doctors , had colonoscopy , also camera thing down the throat and every other thing with doctors baffled in whats wrong. Have bouts of low iron , constant constipation problems.

Have tried lactose free , low carb , onion free , gluten free with ok success but still had flare ups with anything that was slightly prone to giving 'normal' people light gas etc.

Did Probiotics for one week (so far)- Have been COMPLETELY FIXED No cramp/bloat/gas and regular!

thought it was too good to be true and have tested thoroughly with eating **** loads of oats , ice cream , onions , protein shakes , jusk food , gluten u name it. Had ZERO problems - flat as a pancake stomach

Feel a million bucks - might even help me put on muscle now as it seems I will be absorbing foods better. Have struggled to put on muscle let alone lose fat...

Hope this helps someone who has similar symptoms - give probiotics a go if you haven't - cheap too

Cheers!

Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000) Magnetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lbendall View Post
    Have had IBS like symptoms for the past decade with varying extremities - been to 4 doctors , had colonoscopy , also camera thing down the throat and every other thing with doctors baffled in whats wrong. Have bouts of low iron , constant constipation problems.

Have tried lactose free , low carb , onion free , gluten free with ok success but still had flare ups with anything that was slightly prone to giving 'normal' people light gas etc.

Did Probiotics for one week (so far)- Have been COMPLETELY FIXED No cramp/bloat/gas and regular!

thought it was too good to be true and have tested thoroughly with eating **** loads of oats , ice cream , onions , protein shakes , jusk food , gluten u name it. Had ZERO problems - flat as a pancake stomach

Feel a million bucks - might even help me put on muscle now as it seems I will be absorbing foods better. Have struggled to put on muscle let alone lose fat...

Hope this helps someone who has similar symptoms - give probiotics a go if you haven't - cheap too

Cheers!
    What brand and how many Cfu's did you use?

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Magnetics View Post
    What brand and how many Cfu's did you use?
    Im currently using this http://www.naturesway.com.au/our-bra...probiotic.html

Each capsule contains
    Lactobacillus acidophilus 5 billion cfu
    Bifidobacterium lactis 5 billion cfu
    Total 10 billion cfu
    Inulin 30mg

Which appears to be rather basic to whats out there - but its working! - Have ordered some NOW 8 Billion as its way cheaper and will see how they go in comparison.

Had 1 and a 1/2 pizzas yesterday with onions , bbq sauce , wedges , triple cheese crust and garlic edge , meats etc and large bowl of cookies and cream ice cream with choc sauce - earlier in the day I had a beer , oats , protein shake.

Was awesome all night and had a bowel movement this morning - had no bloat/cramp - had 1 fart last night and 3 this morning - my wife has an iron stomach and she was farting like a bitch all night from the pizza to put it in comparison to someone that has no digestion issues.

PamProject has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gluten Sensitive / Celiac = rather than IBS

I have had problems my whole life aswell and had been misdiagnosed with IBS for years. I've had multiple issues to the point where I started getting regular colonics and used laxatives quite frequently. They "treat" IBS by telling you to consume more whole grains and fiber. However, whole grains and fiber tend to make me feel worse. For years I struggled with this! It wasn't until I had a holistic health practicioner do a "strength" test on me and diagnose me with gluten intollerance/sensitivity. See, when the doctors think of this, they think of full blown celiac where a blood test should show the food allergy. However, many times the blood tests aren't accurate. If you have IBS, try eliminating gluten and incorporating probiotics... you just might find that you feel even better than you ever thouth you could!
    Stop "trying" and just do.