sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Road to becoming an IFBB Pro

hey bodybuilding community, lately ive been becoming more and more dedicatied to bodybuilding and feel its starting to become my life. I really enjoy it and want to make it my future, and at this point my ultimate goal right now is to get an IFBB pro card hopefully within the next 5-6 years. At this point I'm wondering what everyone elses opinion is, please critique me, tell me what i really need to focus more attention on or any advice that u think i could honestly use at this point in my career. At this point im 18year old and about 183lbs and currently on a bulk, thank you!
    Attached Images

THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENEXT12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im just going to say it as is... its good that you have that kind of attitude, actually it`s great. but the fact of the matter is look at Phil Heath. It took him 5 years of superior training, nutrition and ``supplementation`` to get his IFBB pro card. Thats even with his god-given genetics.

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mate, your 18 years old, plenty of life ahead of you, so I say good luck and hopefully we will see you rocking it out at some IFBB events within the decade. From some of the transformations I've seen on this site, who knows whats possible.

tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tominmk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's great that you have a passion for
    Bodybuilding at your age! Compared to a lot of 18 year olds who only want to drink etc! I say keep at it, be consistent and enjoy it! Always worth having a goal to motivate you!
    Time to shred!
    Gaspari SuperDrive
    USP Modern BCAA
    Animal Uni-Vite
    Gold Standard